Quid Pro Joe- Busted!!

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Sorry Joe, you engaged in an illegal quid pro quo.

BREAKING: Audio Tape Released Between Corrupt Former Ukrainian President Poroshenko And Joe Biden Discussing Corrupt Activities. John Kerry Also On Tape.

BREAKING: Audio Tape Released Between Corrupt Former Ukrainian President Poroshenko And Joe Biden Discussing Corrupt Activities. John Kerry Also On Tape.

Boy oh boy. Someone is going to be accidentally shot 6 times over this.

I totally believe this because it's on creativedestructionmedia.com and no place else
You do realize that it was the National Enquirer that broke the John Edwards illegitimate child story and Drudge that broke the Lewinsky scandal, right?

A broken clock is still right twice a day. MindWars has eventually been right about some of her lunacy, but considering when you post a thousand conspiracies a year you're mathematically going to be correct about one or two of them.

I totally believe this because it's on creativedestructionmedia.com and no place else
Well, there is this from earlier...different source and different language.

You do realize that it was the National Enquirer that broke the John Edwards illegitimate child story and Drudge that broke the Lewinsky scandal, right?
I remember that story breaking on an Olympic weekend. At 3am. On page 27 of the paper on Edwards.

I think Rudy has all the evidence.

A broken clock is still right twice a day. MindWars has eventually been right about some of her lunacy, but considering when you post a thousand conspiracies a year you're mathematically going to be correct about one or two of them.
Zander isn't given to posting stuff from InfoWars every day, so.....

Sampling of Liberal Responses:

1) This has already been debunked (a favorite);
2) Every country in the whole world wanted Ukraine to fire its Prosecutor--it wasn't up to Ukraine;
3) Joe had nothing to do with Hunter's business dealings in Ukraine (or China in which Joe also had influence delegated by Obama);
4) Doesn't matter, Joe doesn't remember;
5) Trump cheats more than Joe;
6) Trump lies more than Joe;
7) Trump helps his sons too--and with Foreign Governments--Adam Schiff said so;
8) Doesn't matter, Joe's VP will govern---Joe will be in a Nursing Home;
9) This tape doesn't show he sniffed any little girl's hair in Ukraine, what's the problem?;
10) All of the above, plus Orange Man Bad!

I would be more prone to accepting it if at least Fox was talking about it or Red State or some outlet conventionally more credible.

I would be more prone to accepting it if at least Fox was talking about it or Red State or some outlet conventionally more credible.
Y'know, I'd take stuff like this at face value (nutty as the source may be) sooner than any of the agitprop that we're served up on a daily basis from "mainstream" sources...And I'll throw Fox in there to boot.....At least we can safely presume that they're not going out of their way to get shit wrong on purpose.

Sampling of Liberal Responses:

1) This has already been debunked (a favorite);
2) Every country in the whole world wanted Ukraine to fire its Prosecutor--it wasn't up to Ukraine;
3) Joe had nothing to do with Hunter's business dealings in Ukraine (or China in which Joe also had influence delegated by Obama);
4) Doesn't matter, Joe doesn't remember;
5) Trump cheats more than Joe;
6) Trump lies more than Joe;
7) Trump helps his sons too--and with Foreign Governments--Adam Schiff said so;
8) Doesn't matter, Joe's VP will govern---Joe will be in a Nursing Home;
9) This tape doesn't show he sniffed any little girl's hair in Ukraine, what's the problem?;
10) All of the above, plus Orange Man Bad!
11) What is so weird about Joe allowing little kids to feel the hairs on his legs.

Wow, and let the mud, trash and lies just get repeated over and over. Hate to break it to you but it's Rump that is in serious trouble over Urkraine. Your "Hey, look over there" isn't working.

Wow, and let the mud, trash and lies just get repeated over and over. Hate to break it to you but it's Rump that is in serious trouble over Urkraine. Your "Hey, look over there" isn't working.
Rumor has it some guys named Shit and Nadsless are going to start an impeachment effort.

The proven corruptness of Biden as VP with the Ukraine make any attacks or accusations of Trump feckless at best.

Forum List

Back