Quid Pro Joe- Busted!!

Well, there is this from earlier...different source and different language.

Zander isn't given to posting stuff from InfoWars every day, so.....

I would be more prone to accepting it if at least Fox was talking about it or Red State or some outlet conventionally more credible.

They will be. Joe is corrupt and everyone knows it.....except him- he doesn't know the day of the week..... :rofl:

RT is also reporting this....

I'd take RT's word on it before anyone at ABCNBCCBSCNNNPR, that's for certain

So listening to a good part of this... ok so seriously... Biden is fucked.
This is either a very well done hoax, or real. And if this is real.... it opens up Pandora's Box for Biden.
By tomorrow afternoon - latest... as other legitimate sources vet it... we are talking the story of the decade here.

Of course you would comrade. Russia government is trustworthy above all others.

Hello??? it is an audio tape. You know...a recording of a conversation? You are aware of what a recording is?
It matters not who leaked it, it matters we now have it.
I would assume you also know that RT is hardly a bastion of conservative thinking? They are as left as you can get.

Sorry Joe, you engaged in an illegal quid pro quo.

BREAKING: Audio Tape Released Between Corrupt Former Ukrainian President Poroshenko And Joe Biden Discussing Corrupt Activities. John Kerry Also On Tape.

Wow, and let the mud, trash and lies just get repeated over and over. Hate to break it to you but it's Rump that is in serious trouble over Urkraine. Your "Hey, look over there" isn't working.

The proven corruptness of Biden as VP with the Ukraine make any attacks or accusations of Trump feckless at best.

Proven? If you tell you lie enough does it make it the truth? Nope, it's still a lie. We ain't buying it and your deflection from Rumps criminal activity is noted.

BREAKING: Audio Tape Released Between Corrupt Former Ukrainian President Poroshenko And Joe Biden Discussing Corrupt Activities. John Kerry Also On Tape.

Wow, and let the mud, trash and lies just get repeated over and over. Hate to break it to you but it's Rump that is in serious trouble over Urkraine. Your "Hey, look over there" isn't working.

The proven corruptness of Biden as VP with the Ukraine make any attacks or accusations of Trump feckless at best.

Proven? If you tell you lie enough does it make it the truth? Nope, it's still a lie. We ain't buying it and your deflection from Rumps criminal activity is noted.
Another robot ignoring the fact it is an audio recording.

I totally believe this because it's on creativedestructionmedia.com and no place else
You do realize that it was the National Enquirer that broke the John Edwards illegitimate child story and Drudge that broke the Lewinsky scandal, right?
while those are fair points, another fair point is - how often were they simply full of shit?

and drudge doesn't break much of anything - he tells you when someone else did.

and i trust no source that has to end their stories with "the smoking gun has just been found" - it's a PR hit job at that point telling you how to feel about something.

Hello??? it is an audio tape. You know...a recording of a conversation? You are aware of what a recording is?
I would assume you also know that RT is hardly a bastion of conservative thinking? They are as left as you can get.

Then let's hear it. It seems no one in here has presented the actual recording. Yah, you have presented right wing nutjob conspiracy site on the content but not the actual recording. You say you have it? Let's have it. Otherwise, it's just another Party of the Rump dirty play.

Another robot ignoring the fact it is an audio recording.
great. but i'm going to wait for all sides to come out. or go for a route 44 cherry slush with nerds.

i'll think i'll go to sonic now.

I totally believe this because it's on creativedestructionmedia.com and no place else
He is on tape here too- bragging about it...

you can choose to believe what you want. The man is corrupt.

He is bragging about forcing Ukraine to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor under orders from the President of the United States and the US Congress. What you showed was a first class statesman in action. You had damn well better hope that one doesn't show up to the Debates.

Then let's hear it. It seems no one in here has presented the actual recording. Yah, you have presented right wing nutjob conspiracy site on the content but not the actual recording. You say you have it? Let's have it. Otherwise, it's just another Party of the Rump dirty play.
Then you prove, once again, you don't even take the time to look at what you rail on about.
The recording is on youtube in the article linked. I found it in the first 5 seconds.

He is on tape here too- bragging about it...

you can choose to believe what you want. The man is corrupt.

He is bragging about forcing Ukraine to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor under orders from the President of the United States and the US Congress. What you showed was a first class statesman in action. You had damn well better hope that one doesn't show up to the Debates.

Heard that leftbat blabbering point a hundred times....How are Ukrainian internal affairs any of the meat puppet faggot's business?

Then you prove, once again, you don't even take the time to look at what you rail on about.
The recording is on youtube in the article linked. I found it in the first 5 seconds.

Post it in here then. You made the claim. It's up to you to provide the link. I ain't your Mother. IF I were, you would have been drowned at birth.

RT’s reporting is less than stellar. They’re not left. They’re Russian, which means not credible.

We all knew that Biden used the billion dollars or loans as leverage to get a corrupt prosecutor fired. Why is this news?

Forum List

Back