Quid Pro Joe- Busted!!

The end is nigh for hidin' Biden! The foreign press is starting to report the facts.

The first topic of the recordings, the deputy noted, concerns the receipt of "$1 billion in exchange for maintaining Burisma schemes and international corruption." The records, as Derkach notes, date back to 2015-2016, in particular, they refer to the need to dismiss Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin at that time, "who was investigating the Burisma case and tapped into Biden at that time."

"Biden leaves for Kyiv to put pressure on Petro Oleksiyovych regarding Shokin. There's a powerful argument … in Biden's pocket ... a $1 billion loan guarantees ... such was a price to save Biden from prison," Derkach said.

The deputy claims that the $1 billion received was used to receive military government orders by enterprises related to Poroshenko.

Sorry Joe, you engaged in an illegal quid pro quo.

BREAKING: Audio Tape Released Between Corrupt Former Ukrainian President Poroshenko And Joe Biden Discussing Corrupt Activities. John Kerry Also On Tape.

Wow, and let the mud, trash and lies just get repeated over and over. Hate to break it to you but it's Rump that is in serious trouble over Urkraine. Your "Hey, look over there" isn't working.

Believe all democrats!

The end is nigh for hidin' Biden! The foreign press is starting to report the facts.

The first topic of the recordings, the deputy noted, concerns the receipt of "$1 billion in exchange for maintaining Burisma schemes and international corruption." The records, as Derkach notes, date back to 2015-2016, in particular, they refer to the need to dismiss Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin at that time, "who was investigating the Burisma case and tapped into Biden at that time."

"Biden leaves for Kyiv to put pressure on Petro Oleksiyovych regarding Shokin. There's a powerful argument … in Biden's pocket ... a $1 billion loan guarantees ... such was a price to save Biden from prison," Derkach said.

The deputy claims that the $1 billion received was used to receive military government orders by enterprises related to Poroshenko.

If you repeat a lie enough times does it become the truth? Here is one done by a Russian Controlled News Agency out of Ukraine. But if us Americans don't bother with the Russian speaking (which we probably can't understand anyway) the actual recordings are there without the Foxnews type spin.

You should note that the actual discussion doesn't jibe with the reporting of it. Damned, Ivan, no wonder you are afraid that us "Stupid Americans" should ever hear it in person.

I totally believe this because it's on creativedestructionmedia.com and no place else
He is on tape here too- bragging about it...

you can choose to believe what you want. The man is corrupt.

He is bragging about forcing Ukraine to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor under orders from the President of the United States and the US Congress. What you showed was a first class statesman in action. You had damn well better hope that one doesn't show up to the Debates.

The US Congress does not get to decide anyway. That just proves your stupidity at making up excuses.

Congress can remove the funds. Even the President can't do that. Just proves that you are trying to rewrite the Constitution for your own ends.

Thank you for admitting you were wrong. Now KMA you stupid POS!

That's right. When you are losing 39 to Zip and it's your football, grab the football, announce that you are the winner and run home to mommy.

At least you realize when you are losing. Why don't you take your own advice and run home to Mommy?

I look forward to every one of your posts because shoving the truth up your ass sideways brings you such much joy!

ah, but I have the winning score and you have the zip score but you Party of the Rumpers own the football. But that will change. Then we rebuild the Republican Party and we don't want you back.

Do you write Biden's speeches? I see many similarities

Last edited:
I totally believe this because it's on creativedestructionmedia.com and no place else

He is bragging about forcing Ukraine to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor under orders from the President of the United States and the US Congress. What you showed was a first class statesman in action. You had damn well better hope that one doesn't show up to the Debates.

The US Congress does not get to decide anyway. That just proves your stupidity at making up excuses.

Congress can remove the funds. Even the President can't do that. Just proves that you are trying to rewrite the Constitution for your own ends.

That's right. When you are losing 39 to Zip and it's your football, grab the football, announce that you are the winner and run home to mommy.

At least you realize when you are losing. Why don't you take your own advice and run home to Mommy?

I look forward to every one of your posts because shoving the truth up your ass sideways brings you such much joy!

ah, but I have the winning score and you have the zip score but you Party of the Rumpers own the football. But that will change. Then we rebuild the Republican Party and we don't want you back.

Do you write Biden's speeches? I see may similarities

Why, thank you for caring. Do you write Rumps speeches?

Aren't they a lovely pair?

4EA51B89-BE8F-4468-9815-19A67E997A98_w250_r1_s.jpg

Yeah, Biden's done. Any day now.

Do you write Biden's speeches? I see may similarities

i don't care who you are, that's some funny shit right there.

That's President Trump to you, nosejob.

So listening to a good part of this... ok so seriously... Biden is fucked.
This is either a very well done hoax, or real. And if this is real.... it opens up Pandora's Box for Biden.
By tomorrow afternoon - latest... as other legitimate sources vet it... we are talking the story of the decade here.
You are forgetting the media will cover it up like a cat covers shit.

BREAKING: Audio Tape Released Between Corrupt Former Ukrainian President Poroshenko And Joe Biden Discussing Corrupt Activities. John Kerry Also On Tape.

They don't call him Quid Pro Joe for nothing

Wow, and let the mud, trash and lies just get repeated over and over. Hate to break it to you but it's Rump that is in serious trouble over Urkraine. Your "Hey, look over there" isn't working.

The proven corruptness of Biden as VP with the Ukraine make any attacks or accusations of Trump feckless at best.

Proven? If you tell you lie enough does it make it the truth? Nope, it's still a lie. We ain't buying it and your deflection from Rumps criminal activity is noted.

You don’t think a sitting VP extorting another country to fire a prosecutor to save his son is not corrupt? Of course you don’t.

The Left can watch this 1,000 times over an nothing is wrong with it yet they believe the conversations that Schiff has in his head are fact enough to find Trump corrupt.

I'm highly skeptical about this because if this is some what true then the actual outlets who is somewhat credible would be open Pandora box

The proven corruptness of Biden as VP with the Ukraine make any attacks or accusations of Trump feckless at best.

Proven? If you tell you lie enough does it make it the truth? Nope, it's still a lie. We ain't buying it and your deflection from Rumps criminal activity is noted.

You don’t think a sitting VP extorting another country to fire a prosecutor to save his son is not corrupt? Of course you don’t.

You ignore the time line. Hunter didn't go to work in Ukraine until AFTER Biden successfully threatened Ukraine at the direction of the President and Congress. Don't let that fact get in the way or a good lie.

it's another diabolical Trump plot

I don't know a thing about this but I worry that the very first thing I suspect is the democrats are
behind this because it's a good way to get rid of Biden.
Am I starting to think like a democrat political strategist?

Forum List

Back