Quinnipiac - People believe Dr Ford over Kavanaugh

And Hiltery was going to win the 2016 election "BIGLY"... Live by the polls die by the polls, I have to bring out ole reliable again.

HRC won the popular vote "BIGLY"; though your side of the aisle are stuck in denial to that FACT, and most of your side of the aisle uses the BIG LIE to cover up facts, and has done so for decades.

So who's POTUS??

Trump. So, who got more votes? HRC did, around 3 million votes more than Trump.

Trump got approx. 70,000 more votes in three states, which gave him enough electoral votes to win the office.

These are facts.

Hillary got 6 million illegals and non-living in CA alone

Thanks Frank, I didn't know that almost 50% of the votes cast in CA in 2016 were cast by the dead and those not documented.

It's very interesting that all six million votes were cast for HRC, who only received 8.7 million votes, and Trump received 4.4 million. Given this clear and concise fact of yours, I believe Trump should be given all of Californian's electoral votes retroactively.

I'm sure if you notify Messrs. McConnell and Ryan they will put forth a bill for The President's signature to do so.

Then The Donald will rightly claim title to being the first POTUS to have a mandate to remain in power till death to he part.

And Hiltery was going to win the 2016 election "BIGLY"... Live by the polls die by the polls, I have to bring out ole reliable again.

HRC won the popular vote "BIGLY"; though your side of the aisle are stuck in denial to that FACT, and most of your side of the aisle uses the BIG LIE to cover up facts, and has done so for decades.

So who's POTUS??

Trump got approx. 70,000 more votes in three states, which gave him enough electoral votes to win the office.

These are facts.

Thanks Frank, I didn't know that almost 50% of the votes cast in CA in 2016 were cast by the dead and those not documented.

It's very interesting that all six million votes were cast for HRC, who only received 8.7 million votes, and Trump received 4.4 million. Given this clear and concise fact of yours, I believe Trump should be given all of Californian's electoral votes retroactively.

I'm sure if you notify Messrs. McConnell and Ryan they will put forth a bill for The President's signature to do so.

Then The Donald will rightly claim title to being the first POTUS to have a mandate to remain in power till death to he part.

lol..........nobody cares about the popular vote.

So who's POTUS??

These are facts.

Well, since you are a nobody, I suppose your vote counts. However, those of us who are somebodies understand that Trump has no mandate since he didn't win the popular vote.

Why does Trump lie about the numbers***, and why would anyone believe him?

***thousands in New Jersey danced in the streets when the twin towers fell; he had more people at his inauguration than any other President; and millions of votes were cast by non citizens for Hillary.

So who's POTUS??

These are facts.

Well, since you are a nobody, I suppose your vote counts. However, those of us who are somebodies understand that Trump has no mandate since he didn't win the popular vote.

Why does Trump lie about the numbers***, and why would anyone believe him?

***thousands in New Jersey danced in the streets when the twin towers fell; he had more people at his inauguration than any other President; and millions of votes were cast by non citizens for Hillary.
...and he would scorch the pantsuits off of Hillary.

So who's POTUS??

These are facts.

Why do you think democrats fight Voter ID like Soviets trying to take back Stalingrad? It's a matter of life or death for the Party.

india-voter-ID-8x4.jpg

image670395.jpg

"Unlike Hillary supporters, I only voted once"

Many interesting data points here. Not looking all that great for Kav in terms of the general public. But hey don't worry Orangelings - McTurtle will see to it that he's confirmed on Friday - Probably before the FBI has presented their findings after spending the first three days entirely hamstrung on scope.

With wide gender, racial and partisan gaps, and a shift in support among independent voters, 48 percent of American voters say the U.S. Senate should not confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court, as 42 percent say Kavanaugh should be confirmed, according to a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today.

This compares to the results of a September survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University National Poll, showing 41 percent of American voters supporting a Kavanaugh confirmation, with 42 percent opposed. Independent voters, who supported Kavanaugh 45 - 39 percent September 10, oppose his confirmation 49 - 39 percent today.

Women oppose confirmation 55 - 37 percent, while men support it 49 - 40 percent.

Choosing between Kavanaugh and his accuser, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, 48 percent of American voters most believe Ford as 41 percent most believe Kavanaugh.

American voters support 68 - 28 percent reopening the FBI background check into Kavanaugh to investigate accusations of sexual misconduct.

"Dr. Christine Blasey Ford is winning the trust of American voters, who overwhelmingly believe she is honest.

American voters are divided on whether Kavanaugh is honest, as 46 percent say yes and 43 percent say no.

Voters say 59 - 25 percent that Blasey Ford is honest.

QU Poll Release Detail

Interesting.

LOVE your new avatar, BTW. Trump's look on his face is hilarious.

So who's POTUS??

These are facts.

Why do you think democrats fight Voter ID like Soviets trying to take back Stalingrad? It's a matter of life or death for the Party.

india-voter-ID-8x4.jpg

image670395.jpg

Why do you lie, Frank. No one opposes voter ID, the only time voter ID is brought up is in the months before an election, by the Republicans.

If you were honest, you would ask why the Republicans when they controlled both chambers of Congress, the White House and 5/9's of the supreme court didn't pass a voter ID law, which outlined what ID's would be acceptable as proof in any national election.

[and if denied by any state, county, parish city or town the entire vote in that state would be tossed out]

Of course like abortion, gun control and gay/lesbain rights, the GOP knows they can only win by using these and other wedge issues, insincere talking points, false pathos and suppressing the vote.

Many interesting data points here. Not looking all that great for Kav in terms of the general public. But hey don't worry Orangelings - McTurtle will see to it that he's confirmed on Friday - Probably before the FBI has presented their findings after spending the first three days entirely hamstrung on scope.

With wide gender, racial and partisan gaps, and a shift in support among independent voters, 48 percent of American voters say the U.S. Senate should not confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court, as 42 percent say Kavanaugh should be confirmed, according to a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today.

This compares to the results of a September survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University National Poll, showing 41 percent of American voters supporting a Kavanaugh confirmation, with 42 percent opposed. Independent voters, who supported Kavanaugh 45 - 39 percent September 10, oppose his confirmation 49 - 39 percent today.

Women oppose confirmation 55 - 37 percent, while men support it 49 - 40 percent.

Choosing between Kavanaugh and his accuser, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, 48 percent of American voters most believe Ford as 41 percent most believe Kavanaugh.

American voters support 68 - 28 percent reopening the FBI background check into Kavanaugh to investigate accusations of sexual misconduct.

"Dr. Christine Blasey Ford is winning the trust of American voters, who overwhelmingly believe she is honest.

American voters are divided on whether Kavanaugh is honest, as 46 percent say yes and 43 percent say no.

QU Poll Release Detail

Trial by popular opinion, aka a lynch mob. That’s the social justice way.

QU Poll Release Detail
A majority of Americans didn't want Trump to be president, either.

Conservatives are perfectly happy with minority rule contrary to the will of the majority of the people - as long as they're the ones who rule.

Liberals certainly are not the majority, and in fact more Americans identify as conservatives than liberals.

she won by 3 million votes. The polls had it right. The people had it right.

The system got it wrong.

she won by 3 million votes. The polls had it right.

The polls had her winning the EC. The polls were wrong.

LOL......of all the members on the USMB, it is Dr Love who self-inserts the bumpy cucumber most frequently when starting a thread. See's an article, reads about 4 lines of it and pops it up in here only to get pwn'd within 5 minutes.

Most st00pid.........this idiot doesn't understand that a national poll doesn't matter for dick here......its all about 2 or 3 states. Nobody cares about the 47 others.......especially the Senators who are voting on this. Doy

While influenced most by the opinions of their constituents, senators are also influenced by sentiments of the public at large.
You are a political know-nothing

she won by 3 million votes. The polls had it right. The people had it right.

The system got it wrong.

she won by 3 million votes. The polls had it right.

The polls had her winning the EC. The polls were wrong.
She lost because more women in more states voted against those illegal votes in Callifornicatin, Viaginia, and NYCraphole.

The polls had it wrong...again.. Here comes ole reliable.

QU Poll Release Detail

Judgments by popular opinion are democratic and has, or had, ruled our nation well. That all changed with the ascendancy of Trump to the Presidency.

So who's POTUS??

These are facts.

india-voter-ID-8x4.jpg

image670395.jpg

You therefore are culpable along with 69,999 others who ended the experiment left us by the founding fathers. We now live in a Plutocracy run by a single party of Oligarchs and their fellow travelers like you.

I hope you are proud of yourself.

QU Poll Release Detail
A majority of Americans didn't want Trump to be president, either.

Conservatives are perfectly happy with minority rule contrary to the will of the majority of the people - as long as they're the ones who rule.

Liberals certainly are not the majority, and in fact more Americans identify as conservatives than liberals.

Really, did you get that from a Poll? A radio wave directly into your head? Or did Donald tweet that to you?

You may not be old enough to remember when the term Radical Chic was in the common parlance, but it was an affectation of dilettantes; the same can be said of today's Callous Conservatives, those like Ayn Rand who oppose government until they need it.

QU Poll Release Detail

Judgments by popular opinion are democratic and has, or had, ruled our nation well. That all changed with the ascendancy of Trump to the Presidency.

Wrong you dumb ass...we have always had the Electoral College.....

And those Polled change their tune when they find out that the witnesses Ford identified refute her story...then they side with Kavanuagh....

Forum List

Back