Quinnipiac (released Jan. 25): Trump approval at 36%

Donald Trump's approval remains extremely low as a majority of people say he's dishonest.
QU Poll Release Detail
And this is all before his indictment.
#MuellerTime

So, about equal with obummer at this time, and above merkel and macron. Good to know.
About equal to REAGAN'S. You know when the GOP held for a piddly 12 years!!
I love it that you just pull shit straight from your ass and hope it flies.
It doesn't.

Donald Trump's approval remains extremely low as a majority of people say he's dishonest.
QU Poll Release Detail
#MuellerTime

So, about equal with obummer at this time, and above merkel and macron. Good to know.
Trump is hoping to match Reagan's record tripling of the national debt

QU Poll Release Detail
#MuellerTime

I love it that you just pull shit straight from your ass and hope it flies.
It doesn't.
How long did the GOP hold that office shit head?
What was the last party to hold that office three terms retard?

QU Poll Release Detail
#MuellerTime

Wow! He's a rock star! Last I heard, Congress approval rating was something like 9%. Funny Ted, I haven't met even ONE PERSON who thinks he's DISHONEST. Before his indictment? Wake me up when that happens.

Yeah, and Hillary's about to become POTUS. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36% is too high...we have roughly 28% of racists in this country. I bet Russians are helping push the percentage a little.

36% is too high...we have roughly 28% of racists in this country. I bet Russians are helping push the percentage a little.

"Obamamonkey gonna gimme yo' money........Obamamonkey gonna change da worlds......lets all love Obaaaaaammmmmmamoooonnnkeeeeey, Obamamonkey gonna change da worlds!!!!"

One more time, leftards!!!! And with gusto!!!!!

QU Poll Release Detail
#MuellerTime

Wow! He's a rock star! Last I heard, Congress approval rating was something like 9%. Funny Ted, I haven't met even ONE PERSON who thinks he's DISHONEST. Before his indictment? Wake me up when that happens.

You haven't met one person who thinks Trump is dishonest?

That's amazing.

Forum List

Back