Quintessential Establishment Republican, Paul Ryan, just elected Speaker

Ryan will demand and force the far right caucus to support the party positions in Congress.

65183929.jpg

He has a very tough job in front of him and I wish him the best.
Boehner was a disaster, one can only hope Ryan doesn't follow in his footsteps.

The difference between Paul Ryan and Nancy Pelosi is Nancy has big fake tits.

When Ryan was the VP nominee everyone touted how skilled he was. Now he is considered the bad guy.
Unlike most here I will wait to see how he does his job as speaker before I judge.

When Ryan was the VP nominee everyone touted how skilled he was. Now he is considered the bad guy.
Unlike most here I will wait to see how he does his job as speaker before I judge.
He is an internet fascist. He voted against limiting spying against americans, he votes for bills that require money and don't cut anything and more. Shit man, look at his voting record and see if you can still say that..

He has a very tough job in front of him and I wish him the best.
Boehner was a disaster, one can only hope Ryan doesn't follow in his footsteps.

I don't know if Boehner was a disaster. I think the whole situation was a disaster, and nobody would have been able to be particularly effective. Nonetheless, I think Ryan likely has more capability at this point, and I hope that the situation is ready to become more tenable. Sometimes change is needed not because the person in charge is bad, but because changes in leadership themselves can be a catalyst in their own right.

Can't wait until Democrats accuse him of matricide, since granny is dead in some gorge

Good. This will shorten his career.
Nope. When your Congressman is the second most powerful person in America, he will be re-elected as often as he wishes, even if he is caught throwing live puppies into rush hour traffic.

He only has to earn 150,000 votes every two years to stay the second most powerful person in America, instead of 60 million votes. Now that's what I call a good gig.

Forum List

Back