Quiz for the Marxists/Democrats who visit this site. Which gun is an assault rifle?

Which weapon shown below is an assault weapon?

• Picture number 1.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picture number 2.

• Neither.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Both.

• Marxists/Democrats are clueless about weapons.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
According to Facebook, they removed a picture of a 10/22 because it is...an anti-aircraft gun. WHAT?!
Yeah, the Ruger 10/22 can take down a drone at 100 yards....

I should point out that is a small drone, not the military drones.

The AR-15 is not an assault rifle. And as for weapons of war, clubs, knives, arrows, axes, stones. All of these are weapons of war. How far down that road are you going?
All those things you listed have dual uses, assault rifles do not.

All those things you listed have dual uses, assault rifles do not.
1. AR-15's are not assault rifles as they do not have full auto fire capabilities. Did you miss that?
2. There are many purposes firearms serve. I will tell you what they are.

Target shooting. Yes, the challenge of putting a small bullet into a small target at a long distance. Fun the anti-gun crowd apparently never experienced and don't want anyone else to experience.

Hunting. Yes, there are many people who fill their freezers each year with various game meats. Some even donate surplus food to charities who serve it to hungry people. Shame on them!

Comradery. Yes, that bugaboo to the left of people enjoying a common interest.

Competition. Yes, that awful thing that the right does. How dare they enjoy competing against each other to see who can make the better shots?

I could go on, but don't need to because you get the point, right?

No fuck it wasn't. The original version of the M16 was sent to Vietnam. The Two Uncles are Marines my Grandfather was Navy and my Father was Army.

The M16 was a selective fire weapon adapted from the semi-automatic AR-15 the AR was never issued to the troops. You do not know what the fuck you are talking about.
Read the link you spastic.

You posted a link that defined an assault rifle in a way that excluded the AR-15, then proceeded to claim it INCLUDED the AR-15. How do you reconcile those incompatible points?
I posted a Britannica link that covered assault weapons. If you feel there are any errors in the link, then email Britannica and let's hope the bow to your knowledge. I do not have any control over the content of the link, and you don't as well.

Apart from macho faggots, I can't see a normal person wants a gun to look like an assault rifle. Possibly those with a tiny penis, and they need to compensate, that's what usually happens with inanimate objects, beit guns, cars, bikes etc ..

1. AR-15's are not assault rifles as they do not have full auto fire capabilities. Did you miss that?

Target shooting. Yes, the challenge of putting a small bullet into a small target at a long distance. Fun the anti-gun crowd apparently never experienced and don't want anyone else to experience.

Hunting. Yes, there are many people who fill their freezers each year with various game meats. Some even donate surplus food to charities who serve it to hungry people. Shame on them!

Competition. Yes, that awful thing that the right does. How dare they enjoy competing against each other to see who can make the better shots?

You know he chooses to be wrong - right?

I posted a Britannica link that covered assault weapons. If you feel there are any errors in the link, then email Britannica and let's hope the bow to your knowledge. I do not have any control over the content of the link, and you don't as well.
Here's the problem with that. You're attempting to hide behind your link, but you said the link INCLUDES AR-15s as assault rifles when it most clearly does NOT. Please deal with that. Did you just not read the article, were you ignorant of the AR-15's capabilities, what happened that you made such an easily debunked statement?
Apart from macho faggots, I can't see a normal person wants a gun to look like an assault rifle. Possibly those with a tiny penis, and they need to compensate, that's what usually happens with inanimate objects, beit guns, cars, bikes etc ..
Ah, you hit the nail on the head. Most "assault rifle" banners object to the APPEARANCE of the rifle, not its capabilities, which are found in many other guns not considered "assault rifles". Big, black and scary looking is enough to send them running for the hills. If we gave the AR-15 a paint job to make the stock look like walnut, reshaped a few features and put some engraving on the barrel, maybe it wouldn't be so scary, even though it's capabilities wouldn't change at all.

No civilian should be allowed to own an automatic weapon.

Here's the problem with that. You're attempting to hide behind your link, but you said the link INCLUDES AR-15s as assault rifles when it most clearly does NOT. Please deal with that. Did you just not read the article, were you ignorant of the AR-15's capabilities, what happened that you made such an easily debunked statement?

Ah, you hit the nail on the head. Most "assault rifle" banners object to the APPEARANCE of the rifle, not its capabilities, which are found in many other guns not considered "assault rifles". Big, black and scary looking is enough to send them running for the hills. If we gave the AR-15 a paint job to make the stock look like walnut, reshaped a few features and put some engraving on the barrel, maybe it wouldn't be so scary, even though it's capabilities wouldn't change at all.
It's a link that provides information to the topic from Britannica, if you feel the information is wrong, then you need to email Britannica. Can I assume 'Fuck wit DNA' runs in your family.

It's a link that provides information to the topic from Britannica, if you feel the information is wrong, then you need to email Britannica. Can I assume 'Fuck wit DNA' runs in your family.
Let's try this again. YOU said the article's definition of assault rifle includes the AR-15. Do you remember making that statement? Until you acknowledge that, you're just being useless. Since you seem to have developed amnesia, I'll quote you from post #127

"Includes the AR15."

Do you deny making that statement, given that I've reproduced it here?

Let's try this again. YOU said the article's definition of assault rifle includes the AR-15. Do you remember making that statement? Until you acknowledge that, you're just being useless. Since you seem to have developed amnesia, I'll quote you from post #127

"Includes the AR15."

Do you deny making that statement, given that I've reproduced it here?
Let's try this again. There's a debate between you lot about assault rifles. I provide a link from Britannica on the subject, within that link it briefly covers AR15's.

You are personally unhappy with the link. Unfortunately, I don't control the information in the link, it's a case of, "Don't shoot the messenger" (pardon the pun). But you seem to go on and on and on and on and on and on about a link that's out of my control and your control.

For some bizarre reason, you think I'm that link. I am not, it's a link providing info to the thread. If somewhere in your family tree inbreeding has caused you to be a retard, then that is your issue, not mine.

Americans are obsessed, and I simply provided a link that covered assault weapons and AR15's.

Can I suggest you get a life, stop wanking, see a psychologist, and form a meaningful relationship with the opposite sex.

Let's try this again. There's a debate between you lot about assault rifles. I provide a link from Britannica on the subject, within that link it briefly covers AR15's.

You are personally unhappy with the link. Unfortunately, I don't control the information in the link, it's a case of, "Don't shoot the messenger" (pardon the pun). But you seem to go on and on and on and on and on and on about a link that's out of my control and your control.

For some bizarre reason, you think I'm that link. I am not, it's a link providing info to the thread. If somewhere in your family tree in Redding has caused you to be a retard, then that is your issue, not mine.

Americans are obsessed, and I simply provided a link that covered assault weapons and AR15's.

Can I suggest you get a life, stop wanking, see a psychologist, and firm a meaningful relationship with the opposite sex.
Wow, you will go to any lengths imaginable to avoid admitting you wrote what you wrote. I've quoted you and linked back to the post where you made the quote, and you still won't own it. One would think you're ashamed to admit it because you know the link that you posted to support your claim in fact denies it. It's okay to admit you had a brain fart and you didn't really read what you were linking to, you know.

Wow, you will go to any lengths imaginable to avoid admitting you wrote what you wrote. I've quoted you and linked back to the post where you made the quote, and you still won't own it. One would think you're ashamed to admit it because you know the link that you posted to support your claim in fact denies it. It's okay to admit you had a brain fart and you didn't really read what you were linking to, you know.
The Britannica link is self explanatory, it covers the AR15.

Forum List

Back