Quiz (personality)

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Me:
Your result

IDEALIST​

You're mostly the personality type defined as IDEALIST. You put your trust in your own feelings and intuition, and you like to discover patterns in things which others may not have spotted. You like to cooperate with others and come to mutually agreed solutions, but you are prepared to stand your ground when necessary. Your strong imagination makes you extremely adept at creative activities, whilst your idealism means that you probably have a very strong set of principles which you live by.

GUARDIAN​

You're mostly the personality type defined as a GUARDIAN. Safety first is your motto; you respect established orders and hierarchies and are very law-abiding. You will often step in to protect traditional values. You are always willing to undertake leadership roles, and will often actively seek them out. You need to be careful that you do not come across to others as inflexible when defending your ideas.

I have no idea why I got two?​

INTELLECTUAL​

You're mostly the personality type defined as INTELLECTUAL. You live the life of the mind, putting your trust in your own intelligence and intellect. You are extremely logical, and you like to analyse rather than act on emotion. You enjoy order and things which are well organised. You do not like spontaneous action.
OR

PERFORMER​

You're mostly the personality type defined as a PERFORMER. You have very active physical senses and love to interact with the world around you. You like to improvise and act spontaneously; you don't enjoy rigid planning or timetables. You probably enjoy creative activities, travel and seeking out new experiences of all sorts. You are always open to new ideas.

Your result

GUARDIAN​

prof.png
You're mostly the personality type defined as a GUARDIAN. Safety first is your motto; you respect established orders and hierarchies and are very law-abiding. You will often step in to protect traditional values. You are always willing to undertake leadership roles, and will often actively seek them out. You need to be careful that you do not come across to others as inflexible when defending your ideas.

Your result

IDEALIST​

prof.png
You're mostly the personality type defined as IDEALIST. You put your trust in your own feelings and intuition, and you like to discover patterns in things which others may not have spotted. You like to cooperate with others and come to mutually agreed solutions, but you are prepared to stand your ground when necessary. Your strong imagination makes you extremely adept at creative activities, whilst your idealism means that you probably have a very strong set of principles which you live by.

I have no idea why I got two?​

INTELLECTUAL​

You're mostly the personality type defined as INTELLECTUAL. You live the life of the mind, putting your trust in your own intelligence and intellect. You are extremely logical, and you like to analyse rather than act on emotion. You enjoy order and things which are well organised. You do not like spontaneous action.
OR

PERFORMER​

You're mostly the personality type defined as a PERFORMER. You have very active physical senses and love to interact with the world around you. You like to improvise and act spontaneously; you don't enjoy rigid planning or timetables. You probably enjoy creative activities, travel and seeking out new experiences of all sorts. You are always open to new ideas.
Cuz yer special.:)

My result :D

PERFORMER​

GUARDIAN​

OR

IDEALIST​

Apparently, I'm a little of both “Guardian” and “Idealist” but to be fair, many of the questions had options that I didn't identify with at all.

Which so called Psychologists ?However , I am top rated in all four areas which seems to match past similar assessments .So I will consider offers of becoming group Advisor and Mentor for the weak and snivelling .Including Turdy Tainted, just to show how compassionate I am inside .

Forum List

Back