Quote for the day

“ Aim for a star, and keep your sights high! With a heart full of faith within, your feet on the ground and your eyes in the sky. ” — Helen Lowrie Marshall

Confidentiality is a virtue of the loyal, as loyalty is the virtue of faithfulness. ----Edwin Louis Cole

Friendship is one of the sweetest joys of life. Many might have failed beneath the bitterness of their trial had they not found a friend."

— Charles Spurgeon

Quotation-African-Proverb-alone-fire-life-people-Meetville-Quotes-29778.jpg

Men of honor and integrity will always choose to be correct and alone, rather than wrong and with the majority....Unknown

That is a very nice quote. It reminds me of a quote from a famous mathematician, GH Hardy:

It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that.

^ Too right!

If I could have my parents (mtrip) around for one day? What I'd give.

Men of honor and integrity will always choose to be correct and alone, rather than wrong and with the majority....Unknown

That is a very nice quote. It reminds me of a quote from a famous mathematician, GH Hardy:

It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that.

I somehow feel a magnetism from that quote, pulling me right toward it....

:thup:

Forum List

Back