Quote for the day

Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
Mother Teresa

I haven't looked through them all to see if this has been used but I like this one about arguments:

pickyourbattles.jpg

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

It is tragic and ironic that the most critical decisions you have to make in your life is at a time you are least capable of making them" - that it is why children need parents

-iamwhatiseem

There are 3 types of people in this world - those who can count and those who can't

Er, I wear crocs and am not gay, thank you.

If we all discovered that we had only five minutes left to say all that we wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people calling other people to tell them that they loved them.
- Christopher Morley

(It should be updated to "every cell phone"!

Er, I wear crocs and am not gay, thank you.

You're also a chick. Ace was clearly talking about dudes.

Okay, but to wear around the house even for men does not look gay. They are the most comfortable shoe to wear around the house, and recommended by podiatrist over flip-flops.

There are two kinds of statistics, the kind you look up and the kind you make up.
- Rex Stout

Last edited:
"We don't agree with the opinions of others; we simply agree with our own opinions expressed by others."

Forum List

Back