Quote for the day

The young always have the same problem--how to rebel and conform at the same time. They have solved this by defying their parents and copying one another. -Quentin Crisp

Actor Richard Harris was found by a policeman sitting in the middle of a road in a drunken stupor. When the cop asked what he was doing, he said "If the earth revolves once every 24 hours, according to my calculations, my house should be coming by any minute"

henryford122817.jpg

Actor Richard Harris was found by a policeman sitting in the middle of a road in a drunken stupor. When the cop asked what he was doing, he said "If the earth revolves once every 24 hours, according to my calculations, my house should be coming by any minute"

:lol:

A good man doesn't just happen. They have to be created by a woman. A guy is a lump like a doughnut. So, first you gotta get rid of all the stuff his mom did to him. And then you gotta get rid of all that macho crap that they pick up from the beer commercials. And then, there's my personal favorite, the male ego. -Roseanne Barr

"When I die, I want Charlie Sheen's life to flash before my eyes."
-Some guy at the gas station.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
—
Albert Einstein​

Presumption should never make us neglect that which appears easy to us, nor despair make us lose courage at the sight of difficulties.

-Benjamin Banneker

My mom was sarcastic about men. She would tell me Adam was the rough draft and Eve was the final product. She was a feminist minister, an earth mom who wore a bra only on Sundays.
Daphne Zuniga
Read more at Sundays Quotes - BrainyQuote

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious Ambiguity.”
― Gilda Radner

Forum List

Back