Quote for the day

“If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”
― Kahlil Gibran

I found the harder I worked, the luckier I got

My Old Man 2012

Regarding your signature. First, Putin never said that. If some blog says he did, they are lying. Second, while you conduct your mental love affair with Putin, realize that if you lived in Russia, you would never be allowed to say the type of things about Putin that you are allowed to say about Obama as a US resident. You'd be in jail and beaten to a pulp while you were there. He is a ruthless, oppressive dictator and thug. Your admiration of Putin is foolish and ludicrous in the extreme.

Last edited:
Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great. - Comte DeBussy-Rabutin

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Whoever said winning isn’t everything, obviously wasn’t fighting breast cancer.
Unknown

People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates. -Thomas Szasz

Actor Richard Harris was found by a policeman sitting in the middle of a road in a drunken stupor. When the cop asked what he was doing, he said "If the earth revolves once every 24 hours, according to my calculations, my house should be coming by any minute"
LMAO

I think I tried that once.

Er, I wear crocs and am not gay, thank you.

If we all discovered that we had only five minutes left to say all that we wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people calling other people to tell them that they loved them.
- Christopher Morley

(It should be updated to "every cell phone"!
Ghey

It takes far more courage to go against custom than to go against the law....Unknown

Forum List

Back