Quote for the day

Whenever I am speaking to someone who wants a promotion I tell them that they need to perform at least 2 levels above where they currently are. Then it becomes a no-brainer to promote them because otherwise we will lose them to the competition.

Derideo_Te

"Time is passing. Yet, for the United States of America, there will be no forgetting September the 11th. We will remember every rescuer who died in honor. We will remember every family that lives in grief. We will remember the fire and ash, the last phone calls, the funerals of the children." -President George W. Bush, November 11, 2001

1235383_565067050213680_400670778_n.jpg

Short arms and long pockets make a cheap man.

-unknown

Burning bridges can also be a solution instead of a problem.

-unknown

images

Angels have no philosophy but love. ~Terri Guillemets

Philosophy will clip an angel's wings. ~John Keats

Be careful of the words you say
Make sure they're nice and sweet
You never know from day to day
Which ones you'll have to eat!

Author unknown

A community is democratic only when the humblest and weakest person can enjoy the highest civil, economic, and social rights that the biggest and most powerful possess. -A. Philip Randolph

Oh how we love pumpkin season. You did know this gourd-ish squash has its own season, right? Winter, Spring, Summer, Pumpkin.... We anxiously anticipate it every year. ~Trader Joe's Fearless Flyer, October 2010

"If you want to understand your present circumstances, review your past actions. If you want to know your future circumstances, examine your present actions".....Unknown

Sweet! I think of it like:

Karma ain't no chameleon baby. - me

th

(said like Telly Savalas)

Forum List

Back