🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Quotes on revenge...motivation for those who have had sand kicked in their face

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm a believer in God yes. I'm also a believer in justice and very importantly equal justice. I come peacefully, but I am not devoid of a passion for justice. I believe I do a great disservice to other victims if I bow in submission. Not a finger shall I lift, no violence will occur...but a few pounds of flesh are owed.

Some days I pray for those who harmed me, other days I believe the pursuit of revenge is the best form of therapy and balance in the Universe. After that, God can get revenge as promised in the bible. I hope these motivate or invoke an emotion to seek justice if any of you have been injusticed.

Have a great day! :coffee::dig: I used this emoticon before I get the usual "dig two graves" quote regarding revenge.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?-William Shakespeare

Revenge is the act of passion, vengeance is an act of justice.-Samuel Johnson

Don't get mad, get even.- Robert F. Kennedy

“I will hurt you for this. I don't know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.”
George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings

“We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged”
Heinrich Heine

“People should either be caressed or crushed. If you do them minor damage they will get their revenge; but if you cripple them there is nothing they can do. If you need to injure someone, do it in such a way that you do not have to fear their vengeance.”
Niccolò Machiavelli

“Beware the fury of a patient man.”
John Dryden

“I'm a fighter. I believe in the eye-for-an-eye business. I'm no cheek turner. I got no respect for a man who won't hit back. You kill my dog, you better hide your cat.”
Muhammad Ali

Last edited:

Forum List

Back