Quran 3:113-114; Clueless GOP Driving Moslems Away Needlessly, Foolish, Stupidly, Etc.

And you missed the Biblical Jesus part about loving your enemies.

I didn't miss it, but I'm not going to bow down to someone that wants me dead.

There's only about .002% of the entire Muslim population who want to see you dead and frankly, we can't blame them. Take your phony American flag avatar and put it up your redneck bigoted arse.

Get lost you whiny little libturd...but before you go it's more like 10% ...of about 1.8 billion. stop pulling numbers out of your ass

Wrong. Muslims number 1,570,000,000 and the CIA reports that 31,400 are ISIS. Do the math.
There are many more fighters/ radicals /terrorists than Isis.
Yeah, and the U.S. Is one of them. Or did you miss that last drone strike took out Jihadi John? Works for me but let's be honest.

There's only about .002% of the entire Muslim population who want to see you dead and frankly, we can't blame them. Take your phony American flag avatar and put it up your redneck bigoted arse.

Get lost you whiny little libturd...but before you go it's more like 10% ...of about 1.8 billion. stop pulling numbers out of your ass

Wrong. Muslims number 1,570,000,000 and the CIA reports that 31,400 are ISIS. Do the math.
Yeah, and the U.S. Is one of them. Or did you miss that last drone strike took out Jihadi John? Works for me but let's be honest.

Oooh we killed....one

It's the Muslims who twist and manipulate passages in the Quran to justify and rationlaze there murder and attacks that are the concern not the ones who don't. This has been made clear numerous times if some still can't grasp this oh well.

So I guess Eisenhower was a terrorist also...

McCarthy and Carbineer will be professing their love for Muslims...as they are losing their heads

And the spin for the PC-protected religion continues...

I wonder if those bodies in France are cold yet.

How many innocent Muslims were guilty of killing people in France last week?
:laugh:

Oh, I love that question.

Zero.

And thanks for - once again - jumping in to illustrate my point.

WOW.

So why is it 'PC', that prerjorative term you're obsessed with, to defend the innocent?

If it's a bad thing to defend the Muslim religion, then it must conversely be a good thing to condemn all of Islam.

Why would believe that?

I wonder if those bodies in France & Mali are cold yet.

Go for some sort of emotional impact when you can't state fact. I wonder if those bodies that will drown before they get to Greece are cold yet because assholes like you want to turn away the refugees who are trying to flee ISIS.

If the Terrorist are such a small part of Islam (as reported incorrectly above), why does not the Big part of Islam identify them? or assist getting rid of them? anything? any real help in this war?

The Paris attackers live in APT area. You think nobody saw nothing? No other Muslims knew anything?
I know, I know "too scared" to inform. 50 recent years of terrorism and the Big (good) LOL group silent?

Zero.

WOW.

So why is it 'PC', that prerjorative term you're obsessed with, to defend the innocent?
Because you folks do precisely the opposite with Christians.

Obviously.

Gawd. Just, seriously, just give up.

You folks have chosen your PC-protected religion. Stop trying to defend it and just fucking OWN it.

Zero.

WOW.

Obviously.

You folks have chosen your PC-protected religion. Stop trying to defend it and just fucking OWN it.

No need to have a meltdown. You only lost an argument. It's not like you lost a limb or something.

Zero.

WOW.

Obviously.

You sound more like Kosh every day.

I wonder if those bodies in France & Mali are cold yet.

Must be cold. Few days later.........

2E814CCC00000578-0-image-a-34_1447737701131.jpg

Forum List

Back