Quran 3:113-114; Clueless GOP Driving Moslems Away Needlessly, Foolish, Stupidly, Etc.

And the spin for the PC-protected religion continues...

I wonder if those bodies in France are cold yet.

How many innocent Muslims were guilty of killing people in France last week?
:laugh:

Oh, I love that question.

Zero.

And thanks for - once again - jumping in to illustrate my point.

WOW.

So why is it 'PC', that prerjorative term you're obsessed with, to defend the innocent?
Because you folks do precisely the opposite with Christians.

Obviously.

Gawd. Just, seriously, just give up.

You folks have chosen your PC-protected religion. Stop trying to defend it and just fucking OWN it.

No need to have a meltdown. You only lost an argument. It's not like you lost a limb or something.
I "lost" an argument? And the judge is who, you?

:laugh:

How old are you?

I think you missed the part about Jihad, wiping Israel off the map, convert or die...you know just minor stuff

He may have also missed the parts of the Qur'an where Muslims are warned against having Jews and Christians for friends. The following verses are from the Qur'an (M.H. Shakir Translation, highlights are my own):

Sura 3 - The Family of Imran

[3.28] Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.

[3.118] O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among other than your own people; they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths. and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand.

Sura 4 - The Women

[4.76] Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Shaitan. Fight therefore against the friends of the Shaitan; surely the strategy of the Shaitan is weak.

[4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

[4.144] O you who believe! do not take the unbelievers for friends rather than the believers; do you desire that you should give to Allah a manifest proof against yourselves?

Sura 5 - The Food (Dinner Table)

[5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

[5.81] And had they believed in Allah and the prophet and what was revealed to him, they would not have taken them for friends but! most of them are transgressors.

Well that was perfect timing....

Christians Are Called to ‘LOVE’ Muslims – But They’re ALSO Called to Do Something Else…

When the world is at peace and all is well, maybe we can afford a cupcake Christianity that is built on sweet sentimentalism with “Jesus words” sprinkled on top. Maybe then we can suffer a theology that refuses to see and think and would just as soon pretend Jesus never commanded his disciples to be wise as serpents and on guard against evil men (Matt 10:16-17).

For most of our history, Christianity was embraced by men and women who applied wisdom to love. They were realists who understood the world in which they lived and naturally processed events in light of the ideologies that drove them. Christianity wasn’t a philosophical refuge for spiritual utopians, nor was the Bible a reference book of clichés. “Judging not” had nothing to do with assessing ideologies; it was about the consistency with which one assigns moral standards to himself and his neighbor. “Turning the other cheek”, “doing unto others”, and “loving your enemies” represented general principles for personal relationships. Applying a hermeneutic of common sense and with Jesus’ intentions in mind, these principles were understood to have little or nothing to do with foreign policy and national security.

Christians Are Called to ‘LOVE’ Muslims – But They’re ALSO Called to Do Something Else…

I think you missed the part about Jihad, wiping Israel off the map, convert or die...you know just minor stuff

And you missed the Biblical Jesus part about loving your enemies.

I didn't miss it, but I'm not going to bow down to someone that wants me dead.

There's only about .002% of the entire Muslim population who want to see you dead and frankly, we can't blame them. Take your phony American flag/Christian avatar and put it up your redneck bigoted arse.
Others have tried that. They are dead in the dirt, with bullets in them. Figuratively speaking of course....not to be interpreted as any threat against any particular moron.
Tried what? If you can find data that differs from those numbers them please don't hesitate to post them or else I guess you can just go for emotional bullshit as you have posted above

Here num nuts, since you want to go all Biblical Ecclesiastes 3:8 There is a time for love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

Well I guess then Jesus got it wrong.

lololol

Jesus wasn't a pacifist, if you think so read Revelations. Man will you be surprised. Idiot

Really? Another right wing lazy ass. Why don't you post-it instead of acting like an idiot? That way no one will be surprised

I love it when conservative Christians who rarely practice the real Christianity of the Bible start ranting about how every Muslim on the planet is a literal adherent to every nook and cranny of the Koran.

This coming from the side that believes Jesus wanted people to turn their wealth over to the Government to do the work of Jesus.

Not even Christian Faith and Practice is determined by taking one or more verses out of context, and then saying that the whole message is actually not to be put in the context with the rest of the message. Moslems were up against it at the time, and so wariness of the People Of The Book, was enjoined, along with the ultimate alliances--any could say.

All of a sudden, for example: A post from mascale gets dozens of replies in minutes. What happened to the Great Mascalian Contribution: "Be Fruitful and Multiply, Fill All the Earth, and Subdue It!" Then later on, in Deuteronomy 23:19-20: "And Screw 'Em!" All the prophets and Western religions claimed that for their Deity! With help from the Pythagoreans, Matthew 25:14-30, shows that an income scale length five talents, raised five talents--a horizontal line perpendicular to the income line--would only create an hypoteneus length seven. The household that should have been enriched eight talents, was only enriched seven. In Matthew 20:1-16, the equal amount daily wage allowed that the richer could go off and put it to the exchangers. The middle could buy stuff. The Conservative Republicans could buy sex and drugs and booze, like always--failing to try help peoples. The Republicans took the "Make Work Pay Equal Amount Refundable Income Tax Credit," away from America, instead.

No one brings that up. That too, is Mascalian! It is as much a cartoon as are the Republican and Terrorist, Photo-Op strategies. . . .or something!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White Eyes take ancient Pythagorean religion of the their ancients, and teach that math in their schools, instead(?)!)

When the world is at peace and all is well, maybe we can afford a cupcake Christianity that is built on sweet sentimentalism with “Jesus words” sprinkled on top. Maybe then we can suffer a theology that refuses to see and think and would just as soon pretend Jesus never commanded his disciples to be wise as serpents and on guard against evil men (Matt 10:16-17).

For most of our history, Christianity was embraced by men and women who applied wisdom to love. They were realists who understood the world in which they lived and naturally processed events in light of the ideologies that drove them. Christianity wasn’t a philosophical refuge for spiritual utopians, nor was the Bible a reference book of clichés. “Judging not” had nothing to do with assessing ideologies; it was about the consistency with which one assigns moral standards to himself and his neighbor. “Turning the other cheek”, “doing unto others”, and “loving your enemies” represented general principles for personal relationships. Applying a hermeneutic of common sense and with Jesus’ intentions in mind, these principles were understood to have little or nothing to do with foreign policy and national security.

Clash daily.com. If it wasn't for right-wing blogs you fucking idiots wouldn't be able to post at all

State for the record that you love Muslim terrorists,

or admit that you aren't a real Christian.

What makes you qualified to define a "Real Christian"? You people shit yourselves when a public school football coach or valedictorian utters "Jesus" and you expect Christ's followers to take you seriously that you can define "real Christian"?

There is a verse in the Bible that let's us know you fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...

Clash daily.com. If it wasn't for right-wing blogs you fucking idiots wouldn't be able to post at all

That's close coming from left wing minions who know nothing but what is salon.com or Obama press releases.

What makes you qualified to define a "Real Christian"? You people shit yourselves when a public school football coach or valedictorian utters "Jesus" and you expect Christ's followers to take you seriously that you can define "real Christian"?

You presume to define Muslims. Do you hold a patent on that?

You presume to define Muslims. Do you hold a patent on that?
We listen when they define themselves. When ISIS calls for killing innocent Christians or westerners. And then they do it. When al-Qaeda calls for murder in the name of Allah, then they do it. And we hear the silence from all these Si called "peaceful" Muslim you seem to know. So the premise shouldn't be why aren't Christians so loving that they bow their heads so Muslims can lop them off. The premise should be why do Muslims need to commit murder so often.
And it should be mentioned that they seem to love to murder innocent people who have never harmed them. If ISIS and al-Qaeda and the like are perverting Islam, they should be exterminated from inside the "peaceful" Muslim community. If it turns out that ISIS and groups like them represent true Islam and the others just aren't active yet, every last Muslim should be exterminated by the global community.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Probably there are Moslems who read their stuff. Probably there are not many in the U. S. House or Senate who read their stuff(?). . . or however that is said. Maybe some of them should(?). . . .Unless maybe not(?)!
God only forbids you to turn in friendship towards such as fight against you because of [your] faith, and drive you forth from your homelands, or aid [others] in driving you forth: and as for those [from among you] who turn towards them in friendship; it is they, they who are truly wrongdoers! (Quran 60:9)

From the above verses, we learn that we are only discouraged from befriending those who fight Muslims because of their religion. Now let’s go back to the verse immediately after 5:51, to see if it sheds some further light on the issue.

And yet you can not see how those in whose hearts there is disease vie with one another for their good will (the hostile Jews and Christians), saying [to themselves], "We do fear lest a change of fortune bring us disaster." But God may well bring about good fortune [for the believers] or any [other] event of His own devising, whereupon those [waverers] will be smitten with remorse for the thoughts which they had secretly harboured within themselves- (Quran 5:52)

During the time of the Prophet when the Jews and Christians were in open conflict with the Muslims, there were some Muslims who were more concerned about maintaining there alliances with the Jews and Christians at the expense of the Muslim community. The above verse is referring to such situations where Muslims with doubts in their hearts will ally themselves with the enemy.

Chapter 5 Verse 57 of the Quran makes it clear again, who are not to be taken as friends; O you who believe! take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport,- whether among those who received the Scripture before you, or among those who reject Faith; but remain conscious of God, if you are (truly) believers. (Quran 5:57)

God teaches us throughout the Quran that there are righteous Jews and Christians. As such there is no prohibition for Muslims to be friends with Jews, Christians or people of any other faith who are of good character.

Quranic verses referring to the righteous Jews and Christians:

Of the people of Moses there is a section who guide and do justice in the light of truth. (Quran 7:159)

And We caused Jesus, the son of Mary, to follow in the footsteps of those (earlier prophets), confirming the truth of whatever there still remained of the Torah; and We sent him the Gospel, wherein there was guidance and light, confirming the truth of whatever there still remained of the Torah, and as a guidance and admonition unto the God-conscious. (Quran 5:46)

Verily, those who have attained to faith [in this divine writ], as well as those who follow the Jewish faith, and the Christians, and the Sabians – all who believe in God and the Last Day and do righteous deeds-shall have their reward with their Sustainer; and no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve. (Quran 2:62)

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of God all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. They believe in God and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous. (Quran 3:113-114)

And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in God, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to God. They will not sell the Signs of God for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord, and God is swift in account. (Quran 3:199)

The following verse from the Quran capsulates this issue:

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other (not that you may despise (each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). (Quran 49:13)

There is no all-conquering Caliphate therein, but there is strong admonition to defiantly oppose persecution, like the recent House bill on Syria proposes the entire nation start to do. Anyone might expect the secular, suicidal, kamikazes to use the various Republican Photo-Ops as a recruiting tool instead. Some disaffected would say, in their way, that alignment with the secular, suicidal kamikazes is mandatory--just due to the persecution--even though the secular, suicidal kamikazes would not be said a part of the expectations from the Quran. The secular, suicidal kamikazes.

My own heritage is of Penn Quakers, 1683. Others have followed!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Venice Beach even today--in the heat wave on the coast--found many neo-psychotics, maybe as many as 12 loads away from an OD: Begging to be arrested, as a part of our famous neighborhood experience of other cultures(?)! The pre-arrest babbling would likely also be said secular, of origins! The House would likely blame it all on Syrians, in photo-ops from the Caliphate inclined, now becoming famous worldwide.)
Sharia over-rides everything you just posted... Muslim actions speaks for themselves...

Sharia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's only about .002% of the entire Muslim population who want to see you dead and frankly, we can't blame them. Take your phony American flag/Christian avatar and put it up your redneck bigoted arse.
Na, it's illegal to be an christain in a Islam controlled country... Dumba$$

"Quran 3:113-114; Clueless GOP Driving Moslems Away Needlessly, Foolish, Stupidly, Etc."

Most republicans excel at being clueless, foolish, and stupid – this thread alone is evidence of that.

Forum List

Back