Quran 3:113-114; Clueless GOP Driving Moslems Away Needlessly, Foolish, Stupidly, Etc.

I love it when conservative Christians who rarely practice the real Christianity of the Bible start ranting about how every Muslim on the planet is a literal adherent to every nook and cranny of the Koran.

it only takes a few. 8 in Paris for example.

So? It only took 2 guys to drag a black man behind a pickup truck. Who should be universally condemned for that?

How about all the gays that are thrown off of rooftops? Or hung? How about FGM? How about bacha bazi?

bachabazi.gif

How about the practice of beating your wife when you feel she deserves it? How about stoning people to death for adultery?

We're not allowed to criticize these practices now?

Fuck off. Truly fuck off.

Mohammed- pedophile who crawled up out of a well and ruled by the sword. Jesus preached love and peace. I have no idea about the rest of the drivel in the OP.

I think you missed the part about Jihad, wiping Israel off the map, convert or die...you know just minor stuff

And you missed the Biblical Jesus part about loving your enemies.

I didn't miss it, but I'm not going to bow down to someone that wants me dead.

State for the record that you love Muslim terrorists,

or admit that you aren't a real Christian.

What makes you qualified to define a "Real Christian"? You people shit yourselves when a public school football coach or valedictorian utters "Jesus" and you expect Christ's followers to take you seriously that you can define "real Christian"?

You presume to define Muslims. Do you hold a patent on that?

Never, no where did I presume to define Muslims.

I think you missed the part about Jihad, wiping Israel off the map, convert or die...you know just minor stuff

I'm not going to bow down to someone that wants me dead.

the statues want you dead?

No, she's just saying that the infallible word of God on such as loving your enemies, and turning the other cheek,

is horseshit.

It's been pointed out to you that your original premise is wrong....have you always been this phucking stupid? You truly are one of the more ignorant left loons on this forum...and here you thought yourself some sort of MENSA LOL

No, she's just saying that the infallible word of God on such as loving your enemies, and turning the other cheek,

is horseshit.

loving enemies and turning the other cheek does not mean stand still and let them kill you.

I do not comprehend why you libs want to allow people into this country who have vowed to destroy YOU and ME, and to blow themselves up in order to do that.

and Yes, not all of the so-called refugees want to kill us in the name of islam, but you don't know which ones they are, do you?

is horseshit.

loving enemies and turning the other cheek does not mean stand still and let them kill you.

I do not comprehend why you libs want to allow people into this country who have vowed to destroy YOU and ME, and to blow themselves up in order to do that.

and Yes, not all of them so-called refugees want to kill us in the name of islam, but you don't know which ones they are, do you?

The hilarious part is these left loons think the radicals won't kill them also...the last thing you'll hear from them before they lose their heads is "bbbbut I supported you!!!!" Guess what loons? You're an infidel to them just as much as we are

is horseshit.

and Yes, not all of them so-called refugees want to kill us in the name of islam, but you don't know which ones they are, do you?

The hilarious part is these left loons think the radicals won't kill them also...the last thing you'll hear from them before they lose their heads is "bbbbut I supported you!!!!" Guess what loons? You're an infidel to them just as much as we are

NY carbonhead probably has already bought his muslim garb and is practicing wife beating on his dog.

is horseshit.

The christer are shitting their pants and trying to project on everyone else

There's only about .002% of the entire Muslim population who want to see you dead and frankly, we can't blame them. Take your phony American flag/Christian avatar and put it up your redneck bigoted arse.
Na, it's illegal to be an christain in a Islam controlled country... Dumba$$

Is it illegal to be Christian in Indonesia?
Religious intolerance in Indonesia

is horseshit.

nope, that's the muslims. Wake up

is horseshit.

Am I wrong Guano? Snarky BS doesn't change facts. They will kill you just as they will us. For some reason you're too ignorant to grasp it.

is horseshit.

Am I wrong Guano? Snarky BS doesn't change facts. They will kill you just as they will us. For some reason you're too ignorant to grasp it.

he thinks he can just put up his hands to the terrorist with an AK47 pointed at his head and say "look dude, I support you being here" then BANG BANG-------------bye bye infidel named guano.

State for the record that you love Muslim terrorists,

or admit that you aren't a real Christian.

Fuck 'Em Both!!

I'm an Atheist

The Holy Arithmetic is clearly not a deity. Ancient Sumer created usury--arithmetic--using barley about 5000 years ago. Later on, silver was noted to be arithmetic less perishable. Instead of 33% usury, the silver rates were about 20% for about 1000 years. The Babylonians tried to control interest rates. Then out of Egypt, Imperialist Educated Moses (Acts 7:22), created deity stories, likely summarizing various old tales of the ancients. In Genesis 1:28, "Be Fruitful, Multiply, Fill all the Earth, subdue it," later on, "And Screw 'Em!" would utilize arithmetic, as Moses would record it. In Deuteronomy 23:19-20, usury, charging the usual fixed percentage interest rates, was prohibited in Israel. When it came to enslaving, dominating, and subjugating the foreign, then usury--charging the usual fixed percentage interest rates--was encouraged.

And so there was created deity, where clearly there was none. Now religions all over like to claim the deity as their own(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Is it any wonder?!?)

is horseshit.

guno I don't think these dudes were Southern Baptists.

264E0ED900000578-2978890-image-a-1_1425461388165.jpg

Barbarians: Militants fighting for the Islamic State in Syria have thrown yet another young man to his death from a building after accusing him of being gay

ISIS barbarians throw yet another 'gay' man off a building

is horseshit.

guno I don't think these dudes were Southern Baptists.

264E0ED900000578-2978890-image-a-1_1425461388165.jpg

Barbarians: Militants fighting for the Islamic State in Syria have thrown yet another young man to his death from a building after accusing him of being gay

ISIS barbarians throw yet another 'gay' man off a building

American conservatives only try to kill gays figuratively.

I love it when conservative Christians who rarely practice the real Christianity of the Bible start ranting about how every Muslim on the planet is a literal adherent to every nook and cranny of the Koran.

So? It only took 2 guys to drag a black man behind a pickup truck. Who should be universally condemned for that?

How about all the gays that are thrown off of rooftops? Or hung? How about FGM? How about bacha bazi?

bachabazi.gif

How about the practice of beating your wife when you feel she deserves it? How about stoning people to death for adultery?

A spirited defense of dragging black guys behind pickup trucks.

whoa.

bachabazi.gif

A spirited defense of dragging black guys behind pickup trucks.

whoa.

No defense of that atrocity. And you bloody well know it.

But feel free to find a witness to those unbelievably cruel bastards screaming "praise be to Jesus" as they dragged that man to his death.

And really get a grip on how I feel about Islam. And why.

We both worship the same Lord. We both revere Jesus. Did you know that in Islam Jesus is considered a prophet? Highly regarded. Loved desperately by Muslims around the world. Jesus is worshiped by Muslims.

We just don't agree on the Son of God thingy.

Forum List

Back