R.I.P Billy Graham

upload_2018-2-21_12-24-2.jpeg

Well, he was better than the Idiot Son

Franklin Graham engages in outspoken bigotry targeting refugees, Muslims and LGBT people. His father promoted unity and respect in communities but Franklin Graham’s extreme views promote prejudice and division.

Additionally Lil Frankie embraces one of the most immoral and UNChristian charlatans, hucksters and liars of all time - Donny Dotard.
Franklin only worships $$$$$.

Frankie's a whore who sold his soul after embracing the Orange Pussy Grabber :eusa_doh:

Franklin Graham engages in outspoken bigotry targeting refugees, Muslims and LGBT people. His father promoted unity and respect in communities but Franklin Graham’s extreme views promote prejudice and division.

Additionally Lil Frankie embraces one of the most immoral and UNChristian charlatans, hucksters and liars of all time - Donny Dotard.

Frankie's a whore who sold his soul after embracing the Orange Pussy Grabber :eusa_doh:
Who else was he supposed to embrace? Hillary? LOLOL! You're an idiot. There were only two choices available, after all. You can support someone for President even if you don't endorse everything they say or do. All that aside, Trump is doing a fantastic job. But you idiots hate him anyway...just because he's not a liberal scumbag democrat. BTW, Democrats are the ones who have sold their souls. What did you get for yours? I can tell you now, it wasn't worth it.

Who else was he supposed to embrace? Hillary? LOLOL! You're an idiot. There were only two choices available, after all. You can support someone for President even if you don't endorse everything they say or do. All that aside, Trump is doing a fantastic job. But you idiots hate him anyway...just because he's not a liberal scumbag democrat. BTW, Democrats are the ones who have sold their souls. What did you get for yours? I can tell you now, it wasn't worth it.

Religious leaders should embrace NO ONE and doing such from the pulpit is illegal.

I say we frogmarch Frankie!

RIP. He pretty much revived evangelicals; they had been in the doldrums in the 1950's and 1960's. Though he wasn't one of the 'Jesus Freaks' at the time, he inspired many of them, like Hal Lindsey and others, who managed to get at least a few hippies and Burb Brats off the Dope N Commies Railroad. And, like several other evangelists, he quit taking a single dime from his ministry the second his book sales and other income became sufficient to support him and his family, and a lot of the money he made from royalties went into charities, missionary work, etc. and helping other ministries get started. The latter is a lot more common than the deviants and alienated gimps would like to think; Joel Osteen is another fave one the sickos and pedo-friendlies like to bash, for example, who not only diesn't take a dime from the church coffers, he paid the entire bond debt of the church off, and like Graham he finances his speaking tours and personal appearances out of his own pocket, and has for many years now. Graham set the standard.

As for the LDS change of opinion, it was probably due to senility; this is not my opinion on the legitimacy of the Mormon Church one way or the other, just an observation on Graham and his 'Word Of Faith' branch of Christianity. I happen to like and respect Mormons as much as I do most evangelicals.

lol these psychos and baby killers and assorted sex fetishists still pretend ministers and pastors aren't allowed to express their rights of free speech like anybody else. Let them rant and snivel, it only highlights what a bunch of juvenile, petty, and sick collection of gimps they are.

I like this quote from Graham.
Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion - it is a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ.

Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion - it is a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ.
Except for the money, don't listen to Christ about accumulating vast wealth...

What about accumulating vast wealth? Give specifics please on what Christ said and how it applies to Billy Graham .

What about accumulating vast wealth? Give specifics please on what Christ said and how it applies to Billy Graham .
Nothing wrong with having money. It's what you do with it that counts. Money isn't the problem. It's the love of money...Especially when it becomes more important than God. That's what the Bible meant when it said that it is easier for camel to fit through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into Heaven.

Nothing wrong with having money. It's what you do with it that counts. Money isn't the problem. It's the love of money...Especially when it becomes more important than God. That's what the Bible meant when it said that it is easier for camel to fit through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into Heaven.
You know that and I know that. I wonder if Moonglow knows that. :sigh2:

Moonglow is a clueless ass. :)

He's also a troll with a shtick that got old a long time ago. That's why I asked him to explain himself.

He's also a troll. That's why I asked him to explain himself.
Good luck with that. You'll need it.

He's also a troll. That's why I asked him to explain himself.
Good luck with that. You'll need it.
Meh. I have no expectation that he'll suddenly act like a grown up so I won't be disappointed.

Forum List

Back