R N C Votes to Boycott CNN/NBC Over Hillary Film

But remember Rinse Penis said he WOULD NOT boycott Fox for producing. ONLY CNN and ABC for showing it, or liking it, or thinking the movie is a good idea. But not Fox because he has principles dammit

Remind us of the last time democrats had a debate on Fox........

Compared to the mainstream networks, FOX is a very minor player.

But that makes them kind of feisty, like the little kid in the schoolyard who tries, but always gets beaten up by the big guys!

:lol:

But remember Rinse Penis said he WOULD NOT boycott Fox for producing. ONLY CNN and ABC for showing it, or liking it, or thinking the movie is a good idea. But not Fox because he has principles dammit

But that makes them kind of feisty, like the little kid in the schoolyard who tries, but always gets beaten up by the big guys!

It is the most watched news station in the US. Now remind me when the democrats have had a debate on fox.......

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The only bad thing is they used the Hillary Movie as an excuse, they should have just told the LMSM that if they want to cover or be part of the Republican primaries, their best bet would be to watch Fox News

i love this news. You guys are literally cutting off voters. Keep tightening that bubble, eventually the air will run out

My understanding is that the film has not even been produced yet, so the republicans are blackballing without even having read the srcipt. This says an awful lot about the republican party. Anyway, it works for me, the further Right they steer the party, the closer it is getting to the roadside cliff!

The Republican Party slides further into mediocrity as they attempt to strong arm - some say 'blackmail' - a major media outlet.

The price the GOP will pay for this ill-advised stunt, will cripple these people for a generation.

------------------------------

RNC votes to punish CNN and NBC for Clinton films

BOSTON -- As expected, Republican Party officials voted Friday not to allow CNN and NBC to sponsor Republican primary debates in 2016 if the networks air planned programs about potential 2016 Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

Colin Powell will be watching one channel, Allen West will be watching the other channel.

The Republican Party slides further into mediocrity as they attempt to strong arm - some say 'blackmail' - a major media outlet.

The price the GOP will pay for this ill-advised stunt, will cripple these people for a generation.

BOSTON -- As expected, Republican Party officials voted Friday not to allow CNN and NBC to sponsor Republican primary debates in 2016 if the networks air planned programs about potential 2016 Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

Colin Powell will be watching one channel, Allen West will be watching the other channel.

I'll be watching my cat.

I'll be watching my cat.

I'll be watching paint dry, if they have the same biased losers hosting the debates

Last edited:

The RNC is fighting fire with fire?

Tissue? :lmao:

Fox isn't running hillary propaganda programs, idiot.

I know, you're only narrowly focused on who visually shows the program because its propaganda. Curiously your anger at propaganda ends when you find out that Fox might produce it.

Because this is about principals! :lol:

boy a translation is needed on this babble.. you are not impressing anyone with being a snotty ass..

I can't help but notice the crying fit the left is having over this yet when Hannity, Limbaugh, or Beck say or do something you don't like or disagree with you can't get the word boycott out of your mouth fast enough.
th

Good. Screw them. These networks are extreme left wing bias.
One does not invite a tiger to share dinner.

Your opinion. In fact, your are guessing.

Its kind of like not letting an Alabama alum referee your football game against Alabama.

They should have done it before with or without a puff-piece movie on that gross hog who would have been a public defender in New England if she hadn't married Bill Clinton.

You might want to save your hate and vitriol for the campaign.

Your candidate will need a miracle .....

:)
Against "Grandma"?

This is great news. The GOP will cut its throat with this.

Obviously you have zero grasp of ratings.

Forum List

Back