R N C Votes to Boycott CNN/NBC Over Hillary Film

We must stop being the STUPID party. It’s time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. It’s time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. We’ve had enough of that.

We must stop insulting the intelligence of voters. We need to trust the smarts of the American people. We have to stop dumbing down our ideas and stop reducing everything to mindless slogans and tag lines for 30-second ads.
- Bobby Jindal

Full text: Bobby Jindal?s dynamite speech to the Republican National Committee in Charlotte | WashingtonExaminer.com
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
- John Stuart Mill

John Stuart Mill Quotes - BrainyQuote
How Pelosi Saved Boehner's You-Know-What | Mother Jones
Aug 3, 2011 - (Boehner and Pelosi both were supporting this bill, albeit Pelosi quite ..... She and her party saved the US from worldwide embarrassment and ...

Another Weeper Boehner epic embarrassment - 'Plan B' vote ...
Dec 20, 2012 - Remember the whole debt ceiling debacle in the summer of 2011 that exposed what an inept leader Weeper Boehner was? That seems like so

Tea party activists cheer revolt that embarrassed GOP House ...
Dec 24, 2012 - House Speaker John Boehner of Ohio. ... even get a majority of our own people to support policies that we're putting forward," LaTourette said.

The House GOP revolts: John Boehner officially has no ... - The Week
Jun 20, 2013 - The embarrassing defeat for Boehner comes one year after he opted to ... his "Plan B" budget bill last December for lack of Republican support.

Farm bill debacle shows John Boehner needs Nancy Pelosi
Jun 20, 2013 - In another embarrassment for House Speaker John Boehner, the farm bill ... given its inability to count on the support of House conservatives.

Based on their recent performance in the House, Jindal and Mill are both overly optimistic when it comes to conservatives!

Jindal in particular.

Conservatives are not only ignoring his admonishment, they’re actually going in the opposite direction and making the Stupid Party even more stupid, this inane ‘boycott’ being the most recent example.

The RNC is bringing the MSM to its knees!

They have learned what it means to face the wrath of the Republicans

No Soup for you!

the truth is that the RNC has finally grown some cajones and is telling the biased left wing media to stuff it.

They should never again agree to a "debate" like the crowley/obama vs Romney fiasco.

Republicans declare war on the media

News at Eleven

I Always thought that "Maintaining Peace In The Middle East" was the primary job of the Secretary of State? did Hillary accomplish that? or will they just skip that aspect of her life in the movie?

Who has maintained peace in the last 60 years?

"peace" in the mid east is a relative thing. Those people have been fighting over a piece of desert for 3000 years.

the issue today is that obama has backed the radical muslims who are determined to suppress the people under sharia law. What exactly are his motives for backing radical muslims? Could it be that he agrees with them?

I Always thought that "Maintaining Peace In The Middle East" was the primary job of the Secretary of State? did Hillary accomplish that? or will they just skip that aspect of her life in the movie?

"peace" in the mid east is a relative thing. Those people have been fighting over a piece of desert for 3000 years.

the issue today is that obama has backed the radical muslims who are determined to suppress the people under sharia law. What exactly are his motives for backing radical muslims? Could it be that he agrees with them?

He has remained neutral as he should

The RNC is bringing the MSM to its knees!

They have learned what it means to face the wrath of the Republicans

No Soup for you!

the truth is that the RNC has finally grown some cajones and is telling the biased left wing media to stuff it.

They should never again agree to a "debate" like the crowley/obama vs Romney fiasco.

Republicans declare war on the media

News at Eleven

only on the biased elements of the media, and its a war that they need to declare and pursue.

our media does not exist to be an arm of one party. Our media exists to give the people the truth without any partisan spin.

Do you disagree with that?

Have you been in a coma for the last 5 years?

We must stop being the STUPID party. It’s time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. It’s time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. We’ve had enough of that.

We must stop insulting the intelligence of voters. We need to trust the smarts of the American people. We have to stop dumbing down our ideas and stop reducing everything to mindless slogans and tag lines for 30-second ads.
- Bobby Jindal

Full text: Bobby Jindal?s dynamite speech to the Republican National Committee in Charlotte | WashingtonExaminer.com

How Pelosi Saved Boehner's You-Know-What | Mother Jones
Aug 3, 2011 - (Boehner and Pelosi both were supporting this bill, albeit Pelosi quite ..... She and her party saved the US from worldwide embarrassment and ...

Another Weeper Boehner epic embarrassment - 'Plan B' vote ...
Dec 20, 2012 - Remember the whole debt ceiling debacle in the summer of 2011 that exposed what an inept leader Weeper Boehner was? That seems like so

Tea party activists cheer revolt that embarrassed GOP House ...
Dec 24, 2012 - House Speaker John Boehner of Ohio. ... even get a majority of our own people to support policies that we're putting forward," LaTourette said.

The House GOP revolts: John Boehner officially has no ... - The Week
Jun 20, 2013 - The embarrassing defeat for Boehner comes one year after he opted to ... his "Plan B" budget bill last December for lack of Republican support.

Farm bill debacle shows John Boehner needs Nancy Pelosi
Jun 20, 2013 - In another embarrassment for House Speaker John Boehner, the farm bill ... given its inability to count on the support of House conservatives.

Based on their recent performance in the House, Jindal and Mill are both overly optimistic when it comes to conservatives!

Jindal in particular.

Conservatives are not only ignoring his admonishment, they’re actually going in the opposite direction and making the Stupid Party even more stupid, this inane ‘boycott’ being the most recent example.

it's no skin off your all's asses, so just post your stupid comments..
but your all caring about is touching...........not

Can Republicans get any more childish?

Is there actually an adult in the room over there?

This is outstanding news...it is the best thing that could happen to the Democratic Party that now these networks have license to ignore them. Clearly the best news the Dems have had since November.

Hmmmmm, since CNN and NBC have a tiny audience share, and the only people who watch them are failed leftists--------------yeah, great for the dems, they can preach their bullshit to their mental slaves while the rest of the country gets to hear both sides. :eusa_whistle:

NBC is bigger than Fox........MUCH bigger audience

not according to Drudge, when he posts the monthly ratings report, Fox usually holds the top 5 or 6 spots, therefore i respectfully request you prove your ASSumption......., OK?

really coming from you liberals? they start threads with, Obama told Arizona to screw themselves..and this from the same people who bitch and moan daily about Fox News Station

Last edited:

I think I hear the nurse coming with your breakfast of Ensure and a diaper change. How long will they let you continue to post from the nursing home?

Show me

Actual Obama quote where he backs Muslim brotherhood. Rightwing hate blogs don't count

I think I hear the nurse coming with your breakfast of Ensure and a diaper change. How long will they let you continue to post from the nursing home?

I don't know Red

How else would you describe trying to dictate network content?

Temper tantrum?

I don't know Red

How else would you describe trying to dictate network content?

Temper tantrum?

No one is trying to dictate network content except the leftists. The RNC is simply saying "if you run a hillary propaganda series, we will not allow you to host any RNC debates". I think such a statement is appropriate and long overdue.

Show me

Actual Obama quote where he backs Muslim brotherhood. Rightwing hate blogs don't count

He backed Morsi, he supported the overthrow of Mubarak, he supported the MB in Libya and Syria. Did you hear his speech in Cairo? what more do you need?

Mubarak lost the support of the people and Morsi was elected

What position did you expect him to take?
he said nothing in hs Cairo speech about supporting Muslim Brotherhood

Now, show me a link of Obama supporting Muslim Brotherhood or stop your lying

I think that maybe the RNC is wrong about this and is selling the MSM short. Of course this is based on the MSM's history but I think they may be jumping the gun here.

What positive can they possibly show about Hillary?

Failed at getting Health Care reformed passed when her HUSBAND was president and she looked the fool in doing so.

Failed marriage to the point where she can't keep her man happy enough to stay away from interns and others.

A Senate race in a state to which she never resided that is as blue as blue can be. Won ONLY because she is married to the adulterer Bill. Nothing of note during her term except voting for and supporting the Iraq war.

A stint as SOS where here claim to fame is the ME in flames, the Russians hostile more then ever, the Chinese not that friendly and most of all BENGHAZI.

So if they do a TRUTHFUL expose of Hillary that will aid the Republicans but we know that ain't what they are doing.

I can't even imagine what the Democrats would be saying if there were a movie about any Repbulicans prior to the elections.

I do have to admit that the Republican leadership is missing the boat. What they should be doing is making a movie about the Republican party. How it was formed and why it was formed. How the party has supported EVERY civil rights act since the reconstruction. How white Republicans formed the NAACP. Counter that with the democrat party, the party of Slavery, segregation, secession, poll taxes and the KKK. But the truth will never fly on the MSM they have puff pieces to produce about a failed politician like Hillary.

Show me

He backed Morsi, he supported the overthrow of Mubarak, he supported the MB in Libya and Syria. Did you hear his speech in Cairo? what more do you need?

Mubarak lost the support of the people and Morsi was elected

What position did you expect him to take?
he said nothing in hs Cairo speech about supporting Muslim Brotherhood

Now, show me a link of Obama supporting Muslim Brotherhood or stop your lying

Egyptian Secular Parties Blast Obama Administration for Supporting Muslim Brotherhood | The Gateway Pundit

I think that maybe the RNC is wrong about this and is selling the MSM short. Of course this is based on the MSM's history but I think they may be jumping the gun here.

What positive can they possibly show about Hillary?

Failed at getting Health Care reformed passed when her HUSBAND was president and she looked the fool in doing so.

Failed marriage to the point where she can't keep her man happy enough to stay away from interns and others.

A Senate race in a state to which she never resided that is as blue as blue can be. Won ONLY because she is married to the adulterer Bill. Nothing of note during her term except voting for and supporting the Iraq war.

A stint as SOS where here claim to fame is the ME in flames, the Russians hostile more then ever, the Chinese not that friendly and most of all BENGHAZI.

So if they do a TRUTHFUL expose of Hillary that will aid the Republicans but we know that ain't what they are doing.

I can't even imagine what the Democrats would be saying if there were a movie about any Repbulicans prior to the elections.

I do have to admit that the Republican leadership is missing the boat. What they should be doing is making a movie about the Republican party. How it was formed and why it was formed. How the party has supported EVERY civil rights act since the reconstruction. How white Republicans formed the NAACP. Counter that with the democrat party, the party of Slavery, segregation, secession, poll taxes and the KKK. But the truth will never fly on the MSM they have puff pieces to produce about a failed politician like Hillary.

they will spin and lie to cover the truth and make her look like some female messiah. Don't underestimate the corruption of the MSM when it comes to their heroine Hilly

Can you explain why you believe the RNC should appear on biased networks that have no interest in fair and accurate coverage?

Forum List

Back