R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
Roughly the same level of hatred that the Left had of Bush.

That's where the "(Name) Derangement Syndrome" meme began.

Both sides are absolutely convinced they're justified.

We all know this, right?
Democrats supported Bush economic policies in his last year allowing him to get TARP , auto bailouts and bank bailouts

Republicans would not do the same for Obama voting unanimously against
Obama has gotten about everything he wanted in the past seven years.
How many Republicans have voted with Obama vs Dems who voted with Bush on foreign policy and the economy?

Dems voted with Bush.... Republicans have refused to support Obama on anything

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
Nothing like the hatred shown to Bush.
Bush murdered 1 million Iraqis, and destroyed the US economy, and created ISIS which is now murdering Christians.

Bush is going to Hell, and can't possibly be hated enough for his CRIMES.

Now, picture the likes of a Trump delivering a SOTU speech with a whole bunch of "Aren't I simply awesome?"

Yep, the big difference is that a whole lot more Americans would actually tune in to watch a Donald Duck SOTU address.

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.
Pig Vomit: How can that be?
Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."
Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
Pig Vomit: But... if they hate him, why do they listen?
Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next." -- Private Parts

Welcome to the era of shock jock Presidential Candidates.

image.jpg
Obama accuses Republicans of gerrymandering but it's hypocritical of course. Nobody does gerrymandering as effectively as the Democrats. Above is the district of Rep. Corinne Brown (D) Fla. it stretches like a snake from Orlando to Jacksonville covering towns and cities with mostly black populations. It's no wonder this incompetent, ignorant, and corrupt politician gets re-elected every year.

We all know this, right?
Democrats supported Bush economic policies in his last year allowing him to get TARP , auto bailouts and bank bailouts

How many Republicans have voted with Obama vs Dems who voted with Bush on foreign policy and the economy?

I think your memory is messed up. They were totally against anything bush when they took over. Except on the bailouts, which I was against. Even Obama continued them.

View attachment 59760 Obama accuses Republicans of gerrymandering but it's hypocritical of course. Nobody does gerrymandering as effectively as the Democrats. Above is the district of Rep. Corinne Brown (D) Fla. it stretches like a snake from Orlando to Jacksonville covering towns and cities with mostly black populations. It's no wonder this incompetent, ignorant, and corrupt politician gets re-elected every year.
You idiot, the Republicans control the districting in Florida and "gerrymandered" a Democratic district to stuff it full of Democrats so they can't vote against safe republicans in other districts.

You really don't know anything do you?

View attachment 59760 Obama accuses Republicans of gerrymandering but it's hypocritical of course. Nobody does gerrymandering as effectively as the Democrats. Above is the district of Rep. Corinne Brown (D) Fla. it stretches like a snake from Orlando to Jacksonville covering towns and cities with mostly black populations. It's no wonder this incompetent, ignorant, and corrupt politician gets re-elected every year.

"We have to end the practice of drawing our congressional districts so that politicians can pick their voters, and not the other way around."

[FONT=CNN, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Utkal, sans-serif]State of the Union 2016: Full text - CNNPolitics.com[/FONT]

Democrats are just as guilty of redistricting when they are in power as well.

No doubt.....However, wasn't it a breath of fresh air for Obama to point out the obvious? Unfortunately such is LOST on mindless and ultra partisan voters.

It was, but I don't think he singled out the Republican on that.

It's bad on both sides of the aisle.

U.S. congressional districts coveringTravis County, Texas (outlined in red) in 2002, left, and 2004, right. In 2003, the majority of Republicans in the Texas legislature redistricted the state. The plan diluted the voting power of this heavily Democratic county by distributing its residential areas among more Republican districts.

Austin, the "blueberry in the tomato soup" got winnowed down to nothing.

TravisCountyDistricts.png

So let's end it on both sides

Agree?

Bush murdered 1 million Iraqis, and destroyed the US economy, and created ISIS which is now murdering Christians.
Wow, and all this time I thought GWB was just an incompetent boob that couldn't put a coherent sentence together to save his life, never gave him the proper credit for managing to become the American version of Godzilla... :udaman:way to go BushZilla.

I don't think so. Any idiot (even you) can look at numbers.
National debt coming in.
National debt today.
Once you have that figure - go suck a dick.

I know that you're trying to imitate Shakespearean sonnet writing in your posts....But ANY idiot (even you) should figure out that the bills for the UNPAID quagmires in Iraq and Afghanistan had to be accounted for AFTER Bush mercifully left office.

Besides Iraq and A-Stan, how many unpaid quagmires does this Chimp Obama have our men and women involved with currently? How many have died on his watch vs. Bush's? Why don't you look up those basic numbers and astonish yourself, numbnuts

They'll never stop.

The black man who dared to be president. What to you expect from racist and toothless uneducated confederates?

The black man? I thought he was half white? I have been referring to him as "The White Man" all this time. How silly of me. When does one refer to a half-white-half-black man as "BLACK?" What's the PC ruling on that, shitstain? I want to be sure I get it right the next time a half-breed idiot is elected to public office.
Thanks?

We all know this, right?

I think your memory is messed up. They were totally against anything bush when they took over. Except on the bailouts, which I was against. Even Obama continued them.
Democrats voted with Bush on Medicare part D, no child left behind, post
9-11 initiatives, TARP, auto bailouts

Your turn
What have republicans voted with Obama on?

They'll never stop.

The black man who dared to be president. What to you expect from racist and toothless uneducated confederates?

The black man? I thought he was half white? I have been referring to him as "The White Man" all this time. How silly of me. When does one refer to a half-white-half-black man as "BLACK?" What's the PC ruling on that, shitstain? I want to be sure I get it right the next time a half-breed idiot is elected to public office.
Thanks?
Strange

Claiming to be half white didn't get you a seat in the front of the bus

Last edited:

Forum List

Back