R-W'ers' hatred of Obama unabated even in his last year in office

Obama's hatred of American Citizens continues unabated as he threatens to enact more audacious executive orders.

Another brain-washed FOX acolyte.........but just for fun:

has Obama EVER encouraged congress to replace the ACA?

has Obama EVER encouraged congress to pass their own bill on immigration?

has Obama EVER encouraged congress to pass a bill on what we should do about Syria?

Why on earth would Obama encourage Congress to do anything when he thinks he can do whatever he wants via Executive Orders?
If you put your X box or playstation down and occasionally watch the evening news, you might not have to show your ignorance as often. Obama has publicly and repeatedly asked congress to act on vital issues with no response. Some things, affording only a small window of opportunity to be addressed, spurred the president to act in a timely fashion without congress. If his XO is deemed by the SC to be unconstitutional, it can be overturned. Why hasn't that happened?

Great Caesar's Ghost are you a numb nut.

Obama's hatred of American Citizens continues unabated as he threatens to enact more audacious executive orders.

Another brain-washed FOX acolyte.........but just for fun:

has Obama EVER encouraged congress to replace the ACA?

has Obama EVER encouraged congress to pass their own bill on immigration?

has Obama EVER encouraged congress to pass a bill on what we should do about Syria?

Why on earth would Obama encourage Congress to do anything when he thinks he can do whatever he wants via Executive Orders?
If you put your X box or playstation down and occasionally watch the evening news, you might not have to show your ignorance as often. Obama has publicly and repeatedly asked congress to act on vital issues with no response. Some things, affording only a small window of opportunity to be addressed, spurred the president to act in a timely fashion without congress. If his XO is deemed by the SC to be unconstitutional, it can be overturned. Why hasn't that happened?

If Congress doesn't act, that doesn't give the tyrant license to do whatever he likes, dumbass. Congress didn't act because it had no intention of doing what Obama wanted to do. That's why they were elected: to put a stop to Obama's shit.
Well KKK clone, hows that "putting a stop to Obama's shit" working for ya? :lol: Now answer the intelligent question I just asked. Why hasn't any of Obama;s executive orders been overturned or even challenged? Go on... make my day..... shrimp...heh heh heh!

I bet you accuse someone of being a Nazi for criticizing The One, so I am pre-invoking Godwin's Law.

The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
Nothing like the hatred shown to Bush.

Chances are pretty good that if you ask the families of the 4500 killed and 35,000 seriously wounded in a war Bush declared unnecessarily there might actually be a reason for that besides his complexion. Acting on advice he received directly from his god he jumped up and started a war that was over directly.....well, actually his declaration of victory was a bit premature. About eight years premature:

mission%20accomplished%20banner%2023423423.jpg

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

The president told Palestinians God also talked to him about Middle East peace:

"Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."
Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

alg-george-bush-whitehouse-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
The rabid hatred of Obama by right wing losers continues even when this president approaches his last year of his two-term tenure.

There is plenty of criticism of Obama's policies by progressive democrats, but the hatred expressed by some (not all) right wingers on here is not only fanatical, but I would contend that such hatred is rooted in latent racism.
Nothing like the hatred shown to Bush.

Chances are pretty good that if you ask the families of the 4500 killed and 35,000 seriously wounded in a war Bush declared unnecessarily there might actually be a reason for that besides his complexion. Acting on advice he received directly from his god he jumped up and started a war that was over directly.....well, actually his declaration of victory was a bit premature. About eight years premature:

mission%20accomplished%20banner%2023423423.jpg

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

The president told Palestinians God also talked to him about Middle East peace:

"Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."
Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

alg-george-bush-whitehouse-jpg.jpg
Or not

If it's not law then how can Obama issue work permits to aliens who do not qualify for them because they are illegal?

EOs cannot contradict actual laws passed by Congress.

All you demonstrated is that your an idiot who doesn't know what laws are.

As I've told you and others of "your delicate condition", this is not the forum to educate nitwits. Look up the legal definition of an EO, its powers, its limitations and have a great time learning something new.

You're the one who needs to be educated, nitwit. You think an EO is just a law the president can make that can be overturned by a succeeding president. That's indistinguishable from a monarchy or an empire.

What a goose stepping moron.

Looks like you're the uneducated nitwit......in fact....it is a law that the President can make that can be overturned by a succeeding president. Now eat crow.

The one sure way of getting rid of an executive order is in the White House. If an administration doesn't like an order from a previous president, it can legally reverse it on its own.
Executive orders coming? Here's how they work

1ht_eatcrow16__01__630x420.jpg

I'm sorry, I hate all criminals. You dear leader is still violating our laws and shitting on our Constitution. He hasn't changed his ways, so why should my opinion of him change?

You don't get just once more, Correll.

That is no evasion.

Total evasion. This isn't about me, Jake. THis is about your claim that you would be "hindered" in discussion, if you give up insulting people based on your guesses on what they are thinking. I don't see how that would be the case and you refuse to explain it.
I never said I would be "hindered" in a SDZ thread if race were not on the table. I will certainly call out anyone, including you, in the far right who tries to bring race into a discussion about Obama.

We have seen JQ, Sil, Redfish, Correll, and Mark insist their opinions are facts today.

Heavens help us.

YOur words from post 1002

"
Obama's race is important to many of the Far Right, and to suggest otherwise only hinders the discussion."

And it is rarely the Right that brings Obama's race into a discussion. It is you libs who do it to dismiss the Right's opposition or "hatred" of Obama.

AND as you have no way of telling, even IF you were correct that it is important to "many" on the RIght, WHICH of those on the Right it was important to,

you end up insulting people based on your biased guess about what they are thinking.

I've asked you what type of person is comfortable with insulting people without worrying if the insults are true, and you refuse to answer Jake.

And we both know why you refuse to answer that question. Jake.

It is not a nice type of person who behaves like that.

BTW, an aside. This is why you are NOT a sociopath like Lone Laugher.

YOu feel some shame about being a not nice person.

NOt enough to change your behavior, but enough to feel uncomfortable about it.

You're behaving badly, you do NOT have a brain disorder.
You brain fart is obvious. If you and others deny that many of the far right is racist, you are hindering the discussion.

Remember when you hit out, you get hit much harder.

Be nice,be honest, get the same. Keep up your nonsense above, keep getting trampled.
So where do your statistics come from?

Looks like you're the uneducated nitwit......in fact....it is a law that the President can make that can be overturned by a succeeding president. Now eat crow.

The one sure way of getting rid of an executive order is in the White House. If an administration doesn't like an order from a previous president, it can legally reverse it on its own.

Playtex, you've always had an IQ of DD, but even for you this is a level of stupidity beyond the pale...

{Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies.}

ThisNation.com--What is an Executive Order?

An EO is not law, you drooling moron. In fact, an EO by nature has no authority over any person who is not employed by a federal agency working for the Executive.

I'm sorry, I hate all criminals. You dear leader is still violating our laws and shitting on our Constitution. He hasn't changed his ways, so why should my opinion of him change?

Funny how Republicans look the other way when their leaders shit all over the Constitution....but are quick to falsely accuse Obama of doing that....why don't you explain exactly how Obama is violating our laws....I'll wait!

Republicans Vote Against the Constitution

Playtex, you've always had an IQ of DD, but even for you this is a level of stupidity beyond the pale...

{Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies.}

An EO is not law, you drooling moron. In fact, an EO by nature has no authority over any person who is not employed by a federal agency working for the Executive.

Moron.....an EO has the force of law. Talk about stupid....that's why I generally don't respond to your posts....you're an ignorant boob who thinks he knows lot and shows how stupid he really is challenging others.

From your very own link....you must be extra stupid if you post a link that contradicts your claims. Why don't you remain quiet, so as to not expose how really ignorant you are.

Now, don't bother me again.....I don't like to debate with a drooling mental pygmy.

From your link:

Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies.

Wiki:
Executive orders have the full force of law when they take authority from a legislative power which grants its power directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made pursuant to Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation).

Funny how Republicans look the other way when their leaders shit all over the Constitution....but are quick to falsely accuse Obama of doing that....why don't you explain exactly how Obama is violating our laws....I'll wait!

I'll be nice and provide one example. He issued work permits to illegals that were not eligible for them by law. He swore that he would take care that the laws be "faithfully executed", he lied. Broke the law and shit on the Constitution with one act.

Moron.....an EO has the force of law. Talk about stupid....that's why I generally don't respond to your posts....you're an ignorant boob who thinks he knows lot and shows how stupid he really is challenging others.

From your very own link....you must be extra stupid if you post a link that contradicts your claims. Why don't you remain quiet, so as to not expose how really ignorant you are.

Now, don't bother me again.....I don't like to debate with a drooling mental pygmy.

From your link:

Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies.

Wiki:
Executive orders have the full force of law when they take authority from a legislative power which grants its power directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made pursuant to Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation).

Playtex, you have an IQ of DD.

An EO has no force on a private citizen or ANY person not employed by a federal department reporting to the executive branch.

You god can't order me to do a damned thing through an EO. All he can do is direct his subordinates in how to do their jobs.

You have no fucking idea how our government works.

From your link:

Wiki:

Actually EO's aren't worth the paper they're written on unless they used to direct federal agencies and officials in the execution of congressionally established laws, policies or are to implement powers bestowed to the executive branch by the Constitution. A president can't just make shit up as they go along.

I'll be nice and provide one example. He issued work permits to illegals that were not eligible for them by law. He swore that he would take care that the laws be "faithfully executed", he lied. Broke the law and shit on the Constitution with one act.

Are you' talking about the Dream Act? The illegals that you are talking about are:

Have been continuously present in the U.S. for five years.
Were 15 years of age or younger when they initially entered the United States and are currently 35 years of age or younger.
Have been persons of good moral character since initially entering the United States.
Have not ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in the persecution of any person on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.
(more)

So why don't you all quit your "righteousness" facade when you all fight against abortions and admit you really don't give a shit about people? These people have not known any other country and you and your "righteous" peers want to send them to a foreign country to fend for themselves. How "compassionate conservative" is that?

Forum List

Back