R-W'ers will make fun of this poll by Gallup...nonetheless....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The poll surprises me about Hillary...but not about Trump.....Most Americans are waking up.

For 76 years in a row, the Gallup poll has named the “The Most Admired Woman” and the “Most Admired Man.” This year, Americans chose Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama to top the lists, moving Donald Trump to the side. Jeffrey M. Jones with Gallup reports on this year’s picks.

Americans once again are most likely to name Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton as the man and woman living anywhere in the world they admire most, as they have for the past 10 years. The pair retain their titles this year, although by much narrower margins than in the past. Obama edges out Donald Trump, 17% to 14%, while Clinton edges out Michelle Obama, 9% to 7%.

Who cares?

The people I admire most in life would never appear in these polls. They are the ones who make a difference

The poll surprises me about Hillary...but not about Trump.....Most Americans are waking up.

For 76 years in a row, the Gallup poll has named the “The Most Admired Woman” and the “Most Admired Man.” This year, Americans chose Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama to top the lists, moving Donald Trump to the side. Jeffrey M. Jones with Gallup reports on this year’s picks.

Americans once again are most likely to name Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton as the man and woman living anywhere in the world they admire most, as they have for the past 10 years. The pair retain their titles this year, although by much narrower margins than in the past. Obama edges out Donald Trump, 17% to 14%, while Clinton edges out Michelle Obama, 9% to 7%.

That’s good news, if this stuff matters to you. Gooooo Hitlery goooo Obable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For 76 years they have been skewing polls so idiots will believe them.

nat so trump is the 2nd most admired guy in the world....he beat the shit out of all those "admired" guys below him...even the pontiff.....

Did President Clinton do something to upset you?

:poop::thewave::stupid:

nat so trump is the 2nd most admired guy in the world....he beat the shit out of all those "admired" guys below him...even the pontiff.....

Did I ANYWHERE state that I agree with the poll's findings?

Which makes sense to nobody. Imagine the thin skinned whiny little bitch being more admired than the pope. Maybe only in Bizarro world.

Believe it or not Nat, I'm actually glad you brought this up.

Since I joined this service I have always said that not everybody be allowed to vote--only informed voters should vote.

Just a very simple test before you are handed a ballot. Things like who is the VP and what party does he or she represent? What party holds leadership of Congress/ Senate? Multiple choice questions like who is the Speaker of the House, or what is our national debt today?

If you can't answer these questions, you simply don't get to vote. I know we Republicans wouldn't have a problem with doing something like this, but the Democrats would be screaming bloody murder.

Lol. Admired for their corruption, deceit, hatred by the radical lib fringe.

Just a very simple test before you are handed a ballot. Things like who is the VP and what party does he or she represent? What party holds leadership of Congress/ Senate? Multiple choice questions like who is the Speaker of the House, or what is our national debt today?

If you can't answer these questions, you simply don't get to vote. I know we Republicans wouldn't have a problem with doing something like this, but the Democrats would be screaming bloody murder.

Well, Ray.........I DO detect quite a bit of racism in that "proposal" of yours....
Mindful, however, that most naturalized citizens would fare better than US-born ones since they actually study a bit of civics for the citizenship test.

Also, given the education level and quality in most of deep red states, you may be arguing AGAINST your own side of the aisle.

Sure........your argument may exempt quite a few blacks and Hispanics in Louisiana or Mississippi......BUT, it may also make exempt from voting a lot of FOX watchers.........LOL

Well, Ray.........I DO detect quite a bit of racism in that "proposal" of yours....

Gee...... a liberal finding race where race was never mentioned. I never experienced that before. LOL!

Mindful, however, that most naturalized citizens would fare better than US-born ones since they actually study a bit of civics for the citizenship test.

Correct, because they did study for it.

Also, given the education level and quality in most of deep red states, you may be arguing AGAINST your own side of the aisle.

Sure........your argument may exempt quite a few blacks and Hispanics in Louisiana or Mississippi......BUT, it may also make exempt from voting a lot of FOX watchers.........LOL

I'm up for the challenge, how about you? Did you know that New York City has more people than four of our least populated states? Your side is the king of poor inner-city voters. You probably will find a lot of Obama phone ladies or Obama money people there. T'hat's why the Democrats would never approve of my idea.

Which makes sense to nobody. Imagine the thin skinned whiny little bitch being more admired than the pope. Maybe only in Bizarro world.
but yet there it is,apparently way more admired.....which makes no sense to me is how hillary beat obama....hillary who is supposed to be so disliked,but yet so admired?...

No Trump is not the second most admired man in the world. Not even close. This is a poll of who AMERICANS admire most.

No Trump is not the second most admired man in the world. Not even close. This is a poll of who AMERICANS admire most.

Reading comprehension and right wing "intellect" don't go well together.

the poll says the most admired person anywhere in the world...

Forum List

Back