R-W'ers will make fun of this poll by Gallup...nonetheless....

And what TF is there to admire about hillary?

Well for one thing; she slept her way into a Governor's Mansion, the White House, the Senate and the Secretary of State's Job, so... when it comes to sleeping your way to the top, she's the all time champ.:D
^^^LIES
Aint nobody gonna fuck that
Thats part of hillarys problem. Bitch needs to get laid

LOL, You volunteering to take one for the team TN ?

Brave, very Brave.

And what TF is there to admire about hillary?

Well for one thing; she slept her way into a Governor's Mansion, the White House, the Senate and the Secretary of State's Job, so... when it comes to sleeping your way to the top, she's the all time champ.:D
^^^LIES
Aint nobody gonna fuck that
Thats part of hillarys problem. Bitch needs to get laid

LOL, You volunteering to take one for the team TN ?

Brave, very Brave.
:ack-1: Im not your friend anymore!

you forgot this part......likely to name Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton as the man and woman living anywhere in the world they admire most.....and did i ever say Americans or was that you and the old lady?....you are right nat,you have reading comprehension issues....go see tiger,she can help you...

Still INSISTING that you e labeled an ignorant moron,I see......

Here, I'll make it simple for you.....

Did Gallup poll people throughout the planet......OR, did they just poll people in the U.S.????
let me make it simple for you nat.....were those people polled asked who they thought were the most admired people on the planet?....and once again,did i say anything about who those people were?....or was i just commenting on your dumbass poll?....take your time,ill be around.....if you need help go ask tiger....

.or was i just commenting on your dumbass poll?....take your time,ill be around.....if you need help go ask tiger....

Eternal moron.......First, its NOT my poll......

But second, let me see if others (you're beyond hope in comprehension) can figure this out......The poll was of ONLY Americans......if the question asked AMERICANS who they admire most in this world......it was JUST Americans' perspective NOT the world's perspective.

Anyway, did dimwits like Harry ever wonder why in our baseball games we wind up in having a World's Series, when its just American teams competing???

LOL

you forgot this part......likely to name Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton as the man and woman living anywhere in the world they admire most.....and did i ever say Americans or was that you and the old lady?....you are right nat,you have reading comprehension issues....go see tiger,she can help you...

Did Gallup poll people throughout the planet......OR, did they just poll people in the U.S.????
let me make it simple for you nat.....were those people polled asked who they thought were the most admired people on the planet?....and once again,did i say anything about who those people were?....or was i just commenting on your dumbass poll?....take your time,ill be around.....if you need help go ask tiger....

I wouldn't take this poll too seriously. They only polled a little over 1,000 people over the phone.

.or was i just commenting on your dumbass poll?....take your time,ill be around.....if you need help go ask tiger....

Eternal moron.......First, its NOT my poll......

But second, let me see if others (you're beyond hope in comprehension) can figure this out......The poll was of ONLY Americans......if the question asked AMERICANS who they admire most in this world......it was JUST Americans' perspective NOT the world's perspective.

Anyway, did dimwits like Harry ever wonder why in our baseball games we wind up in having a World's Series, when its just American teams competing???

LOL
hey dumbass...you put the poll up its your thread it belongs to you...
. the question asked AMERICANS who they admire most in this world......it was JUST Americans' perspective NOT the world's perspective.....no fucking shit sherlock...show me were i said it was the worlds perspective...you are getting to be the lefts version of shootspeedos....and its not just American teams brainiac,there are Canadian teams as well......

I wouldn't take this poll too seriously. They only polled a little over 1,000 people over the phone.
tell nat that....its going to occupy his day today.....

Sorry for quoting myself folks...but "Nat" awarded me a "funny."

Every time I type something he cannot respond to...he gives me a
"funny."

Thanks...Nat!

Actually, I (most of the time) abide by George B.Shaw's adage about NOT wrestling with pigs .......

Especially with someone who actually uses the screen name of "DJT for Life"......If there was ever a Trump Cult member, this idiot is IT........LOL

From Shaw to the 3rd grade recess area...Good job

The poll surprises me about Hillary...but not about Trump.....Most Americans are waking up.

For 76 years in a row, the Gallup poll has named the “The Most Admired Woman” and the “Most Admired Man.” This year, Americans chose Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama to top the lists, moving Donald Trump to the side. Jeffrey M. Jones with Gallup reports on this year’s picks.

Americans once again are most likely to name Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton as the man and woman living anywhere in the world they admire most, as they have for the past 10 years. The pair retain their titles this year, although by much narrower margins than in the past. Obama edges out Donald Trump, 17% to 14%, while Clinton edges out Michelle Obama, 9% to 7%.

Did President Clinton do something to upset you?

Yeah, who is she? Never heard of her today.

Now if that don't beat all.........accusing another of racism with a racist filled response.

Hypocrite much???

Someday, when you grow some more brain cells.....you MAY (not sure) figure out the difference between "racism" and mockery of the UN-educated.....

View attachment 168532

Also, given the education level and quality in most of deep red states, you may be arguing AGAINST your own side of the aisle.

your argument may exempt quite a few blacks and Hispanics in Louisiana or Mississippi...

You do realize don't you that those 'deep red states' is much of the south with a very high population of low income, under educated black people and other minorities as well??
The same groups that Democrats/Left/Liberals like yourself are always screaming for equality and justice? And you, in just a few short sentences are mocking?

Oh and don't forget, the majority of those groups are Democrat, just like you.

You're the one that is arguing AGAINST your own side of the aisle, toots.

Perhaps your own brain cells have been fried from watching too much CNN and still swear polls don't lie.......yeah, that's funny right there :badgrin:

The poll surprises me about Hillary...but not about Trump.....Most Americans are waking up.

For 76 years in a row, the Gallup poll has named the “The Most Admired Woman” and the “Most Admired Man.” This year, Americans chose Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama to top the lists, moving Donald Trump to the side. Jeffrey M. Jones with Gallup reports on this year’s picks.

Americans once again are most likely to name Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton as the man and woman living anywhere in the world they admire most, as they have for the past 10 years. The pair retain their titles this year, although by much narrower margins than in the past. Obama edges out Donald Trump, 17% to 14%, while Clinton edges out Michelle Obama, 9% to 7%.
Are you drinking out of the Hildabeasts colostomy bag again?

Hillary is admired so much that people voted Trump into office. lol

Those THREE million extra voters who opted for Hillary may disagree with deplorables like yourself.

Those THREE million extra voters who opted for Hillary may disagree with deplorables like yourself.

People in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida, North Carolina, Georgia and South Carolina would disagree with you. You can have your liberal cesspool California. LOL

Forum List

Back