šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Rabbi believers Arch of Baal is NWO's model for "Temple of Darkness" in Jerusalem

Why is this arch of Baal being replicated and erected in cities throughout the world? According to this rabbi the Arch of Baal is the New World Order's model for the Temple of Darkness in Jerusalem.

Rabbi Believes Arch of Baā€™al Is New World Orderā€™s Model for ā€œTemple of Darknessā€ in Jerusalem
View attachment 136505

View attachment 136506

A replica of an ancient Roman triumphal arch reappeared in Italy last week, accompanying yet another summit of world leaders while attracting over two million visitors since its presentation three weeks ago. One rabbi, an expert in the New World Order, believes that the arch is the first step towards building a ā€˜Temple of Darknessā€™ in Jerusalem. The arch is a reproduction of a Roman victory arch built in Palmyra, Syria in the second century CE for a temple where pagans prayed to the Mesopotamian god, Bel, also known as Baā€™al, in a form of idol worship that figures prominently in the Bible. The original arch was destroyed by the Islamic State in 2015, but last year, the Institute for Digital Archaeology used proprietary 3-D printing technology to reproduce the arch out of marble. Unlike other pieces of its kind displayed in museums, the reincarnation of the Arch of Palmyra has been appearing in the most peculiar places while attracting more attention than the original arch in Syria.

so one wackjob "believes" something and nutter butters take it as gospel?

stop reading BS.

and get a life.

Why is this arch of Baal being replicated and erected in cities throughout the world? According to this rabbi the Arch of Baal is the New World Order's model for the Temple of Darkness in Jerusalem.

Rabbi Believes Arch of Baā€™al Is New World Orderā€™s Model for ā€œTemple of Darknessā€ in Jerusalem
View attachment 136505

View attachment 136506

A replica of an ancient Roman triumphal arch reappeared in Italy last week, accompanying yet another summit of world leaders while attracting over two million visitors since its presentation three weeks ago. One rabbi, an expert in the New World Order, believes that the arch is the first step towards building a ā€˜Temple of Darknessā€™ in Jerusalem. The arch is a reproduction of a Roman victory arch built in Palmyra, Syria in the second century CE for a temple where pagans prayed to the Mesopotamian god, Bel, also known as Baā€™al, in a form of idol worship that figures prominently in the Bible. The original arch was destroyed by the Islamic State in 2015, but last year, the Institute for Digital Archaeology used proprietary 3-D printing technology to reproduce the arch out of marble. Unlike other pieces of its kind displayed in museums, the reincarnation of the Arch of Palmyra has been appearing in the most peculiar places while attracting more attention than the original arch in Syria.

stop reading BS.

and get a life.

so glad you are here along with your impeccable insights, Jillian. I cannot understand \
why LONDON would go to the expense of building a LIFE SIZE replica of the arch of BAAL --
and place it prominently on PUBLIC DISPLAY------like its some kind of British Monument.
Can you enlighten me?.

View attachment 136505

View attachment 136506

stop reading BS.

and get a life.

so glad you are here along with your impeccable insights, Jillian. I cannot understand \
why LONDON would go to the expense of building a LIFE SIZE replica of the arch of BAAL --
and place it prominently on PUBLIC DISPLAY------like its some kind of British Monument.
Can you enlighten me?.

I don't get my information from endgames.com or whatever that loony bin site was called.

sorry.... let's try for real info.

perhaps then you can enlighten me as to why anyone would read that trash.

View attachment 136505

View attachment 136506

stop reading BS.

and get a life.

Can you enlighten me?.

I don't get my information from endgames.com or whatever that loony bin site was called.

oh!!! no such arch was built in London? ok

My mistake. The Vatican has its own agents inside the Jewish religious communities AND the Islamic religious communities. It means nothing. Bottom line is I believe that Jesuit Shimon Peres was the mastermind behind the assassination.

oh----well Yigal was not actually living in a religious community like "b'nai brak" he was
an adult attending college-------he WAS very much influenced by some sort of activist who
seems to have been a little shady-------but Yigal REALLY was out to get Peres TOO!!!
It is --maybe possible---that the person who was pushing at YIGAL saw him as a
vulnerable PAWN. sheeeesh
My mistake. The Vatican has its own agents inside the Jewish religious communities AND the Islamic religious communities. It means nothing. Bottom line is I believe that Jesuit Shimon Peres was the mastermind behind the assassination.

oh----well Yigal was not actually living in a religious community like "b'nai brak" he was
an adult attending college-------he WAS very much influenced by some sort of activist who
seems to have been a little shady-------but Yigal REALLY was out to get Peres TOO!!!
It is --maybe possible---that the person who was pushing at YIGAL saw him as a
vulnerable PAWN. sheeeesh
Making Yigal a perfect candidate. It's known as "killing two birds with one stone" which is a saying attributed to Jesuit John Heywood. The Jesuits have quite a few interesting sayings you'd recognize. Once you realize the utter depths of their wickedness you'll find deeper meaning to what they were quoted as saying.
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Jasper and John Heywood

could be Yigal was targeted------Yemenites have a REALLY SINGULAR REPUTATION for
being emotional naĆÆve pushovers in Israel. (that's how I nabbed my Yemenite)
I've never met your Yemenite but from what I know he has a pure heart and pure hearts are often mistaken for being naĆÆve because to the pure all things are pure.
It is written: Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

Now I believe it was the divine providence of G-d that He chose your husband for you. I doubt you could have persuaded him otherwise had it not been G-ds will.[/QUOTE

I will tell him you said so-------he is already fond of you ----JEREMIAH is his fave prophet

View attachment 136505

View attachment 136506

stop reading BS.

and get a life.

Can you enlighten me?.

I cannot tolerate Fake News Mainstream Media but if you prefer to read them I'm sure you'll find the story about this Arch of Baal being erected in London, NY, etc. Better yet try Israel news source or Hebrew National Radio. I'm sure they can enlighten you, Jillian. p.s. The rabbi is not a loon for expressing his concerns. Don't be so rude.

View attachment 136505

View attachment 136506

stop reading BS.

and get a life.

Can you enlighten me?.

Because they have more credibility than liberal mainstream media perhaps?

View attachment 136505

View attachment 136506

stop reading BS.

and get a life.
One wackjob? Is that any way to talk about a Jewish rabbi? He makes more sense than you do! The internet has dozens and dozens of sources for the story about the arch of Baal. Are you telling us that you have never heard about it? I find that very hard to believe!

View attachment 136505

View attachment 136506

stop reading BS.

and get a life.

Can you enlighten me?.

Yeah, like that whacked comic book you post? Seriously, that's some genuinely crazy crap.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 136505

View attachment 136506

stop reading BS.

and get a life.

Can you enlighten me?.

Yeah, like that whacked comic book you post? Seriously, that's some genuinely crazy crap.

If you are talking about Jack Chick Gospel tracts the Gospel of Jesus Christ is only considered foolishness by those who are perishing. It is written:
1 Corinthians 1:18-29 King James Version (KJV)

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

View attachment 136505

View attachment 136506

stop reading BS.

and get a life.

Can you enlighten me?.

\

Ludnut-------the plans to build the ARCH FOR BAAL have been established and ----seem
to at the very least------in progress for TRAFALGAR SQUARE----and some place in CENTRAL
PARK MANHATTAN as a tribute to MAN's HERITAGE destroyed by DA MUZZIES----seems like
an idiot idea to me-------they shoulda done DA GIANT BUDDHAS

I suppose we are living in very strange times after all they rebuilt Solomons temple in Brazil( bigger and better of course)... So the worshippers of Baal don't want to be outshone( pun intended) The question one must ask is why for what purpose are these things being done...Surely since Solomons temple can be rebuilt elsewhere then why can't it be rebuilt in Israel maybe this is a dry run...Or since Christians teach their antichrist nonsense maybe we can get this out of the way after 3 and a half years or so...After all it is a church .....lol.....On another note I found the references earlier to Ayahtollah Homeini interesting as some say he was not who he seemed to be... Some even say he wasn't Persian at all but English or at least his father was regardless I just find it strange that temples to Baal and Solomons temple are being erected elsewhere really what are the reasons and who is doing it...I enjoy figuring things out I might just have to look into this deeper...

I suppose we are living in very strange times after all they rebuilt Solomons temple in Brazil( bigger and better of course)... So the worshippers of Baal don't want to be outshone( pun intended) The question one must ask is why for what purpose are these things being done...Surely since Solomons temple can be rebuilt elsewhere then why can't it be rebuilt in Israel maybe this is a dry run...Or since Christians teach their antichrist nonsense maybe we can get this out of the way after 3 and a half years or so...After all it is a church .....lol.....On another note I found the references earlier to Ayahtollah Homeini interesting as some say he was not who he seemed to be... Some even say he wasn't Persian at all but English or at least his father was regardless I just find it strange that temples to Baal and Solomons temple are being erected elsewhere really what are the reasons and who is doing it...I enjoy figuring things out I might just have to look into this deeper...
By all means. I'd be interested to hear what you find out.

I would like to point out that Rome used Arches to depict triumphs over her rivals or defeated peoples..One such Arch for example was the Arch of Titus depicting the sacking of Jerusalem and the temple...The Romans were fond of creating depictions of their glory .If the Arch of Baal is all they are rebuilding and it has to do with the Romans conquering this area I would conjecture that placing it in let's say New York or London would be the Roman way of planting ones flag on a piece of land and claiming it for the motherland like the Spanish conquistadors used to do... I find it ironic that UNESCO has a hand in all the heritage sites but refuses to acknowledge the rights of Jews in Jerusalem...I think it would not be too hard to follow the bouncing ball between the Vatican, UNESCO and any other admirers or givers of great donations to these causes...So is it just the Arch being replicated or is it the temple as well...

There were two archs. One was the Arch of Triumph which stood within same vicinity that the Arch of Baal stood and was built by the Romans. Let me get a photo to show you. Hang on.

Okay - Here is the first photo:
_85908398_77a14c58-ae84-4d39-85f3-c367b4c02600.jpg

Temple of Bel - Arches, location Syria

See where each arch is situated? HaShev

One can't assume Temple Of Baalshamin is a Bel temple, as Ba'al means
Lord(master/king) the Temple was dedicated to 'Lord of Heaven' and referred to the other Canaanite sky deity Hadad the
god of Weather, Hurricanes, Storms, Thunder and Rain. But this doesn't mean the satanists know the difference as Hadad is called Ba'al too (Lord).

The Temple of Baalshamin was an ancient temple in the city of Palmyra, Syria, dedicated to the Canaanite sky deity Baalshamin. ... It was one of the most complete ancient structures in Palmyra. In 1980, UNESCO designated the temple as a World Heritage Site.

The Caanites worshiped Baal gods and sacrificed their children on the altars to Baal (Satan). There is no connection between God of Israel and Baal. NONE.

when are they going to designate the TURD IN THE SAND of mecca------
a WORLD HERITAGE SITE?

They are working on it. First they have to create the chaos and CRISIS to make it look like Mecca and Medina are IN DANGER of their "cultural heritage" being destroyed and in GREAT need of "protection" which UNESCO World Heritage ( A Vatican Front Organization) will then step in and provide - see how that works? Create the crisis first and then? UNESCO World Heritage to the rescue!!! See Phase 1 http://theartnewspaper.com/comment/...ng-the-cultural-heritage-of-mecca-and-medina/
Saudi Arabia - UNESCO World Heritage Centre

So do you think the men in black suits who in Iraq broke in and destroyed museum artifacts were perhaps from Unesco or just another arm of Vatican needing to destroy evidence like I posted in my prior post?
If the Vatican is destroying evidence of borrowed "mystery babylon" mythology then what else do you need to comprehend Christianity was created to be based on all cultures mythologies as a 1 world religion.
How do you know those museum artifacts were genuine? Have you ever considered they had already been replaced by replicas? And if so, then where are those artifacts? I'd say they are being kept underneath the Vatican where Israel's missing artifacts (stolen by Moshe Dayan) are being kept right now.

There were two archs. One was the Arch of Triumph which stood within same vicinity that the Arch of Baal stood and was built by the Romans. Let me get a photo to show you. Hang on.

Okay - Here is the first photo:
_85908398_77a14c58-ae84-4d39-85f3-c367b4c02600.jpg

Temple of Bel - Arches, location Syria

See where each arch is situated? HaShev

Lord(master/king) the Temple was dedicated to 'Lord of Heaven' and referred to the other Canaanite sky deity Hadad the
god of Weather, Hurricanes, Storms, Thunder and Rain. But this doesn't mean the satanists know the difference as Hadad is called Ba'al too (Lord).

The Temple of Baalshamin was an ancient temple in the city of Palmyra, Syria, dedicated to the Canaanite sky deity Baalshamin. ... It was one of the most complete ancient structures in Palmyra. In 1980, UNESCO designated the temple as a World Heritage Site.

The Caanites worshiped Baal gods and sacrificed their children on the altars to Baal (Satan). There is no connection between God of Israel and Baal. NONE.

a WORLD HERITAGE SITE?

They are working on it. First they have to create the chaos and CRISIS to make it look like Mecca and Medina are IN DANGER of their "cultural heritage" being destroyed and in GREAT need of "protection" which UNESCO World Heritage ( A Vatican Front Organization) will then step in and provide - see how that works? Create the crisis first and then? UNESCO World Heritage to the rescue!!! See Phase 1 http://theartnewspaper.com/comment/...ng-the-cultural-heritage-of-mecca-and-medina/

So do you think the men in black suits who in Iraq broke in and destroyed museum artifacts were perhaps from Unesco or just another arm of Vatican needing to destroy evidence like I posted in my prior post?
If the Vatican is destroying evidence of borrowed "mystery babylon" mythology then what else do you need to comprehend Christianity was created to be based on all cultures mythologies as a 1 world religion.

speaking of ONE WORLD RELIGION-----there is no question in my <<brilliant>> mind---that a one world
religion was the goal of "st" Paul-------in fact a "one world government and culture" was the goal of
Alexander "the great" and ------it was also the goal of DA ROMANS ------"pax romana"

da muzzies did not invent the idea. Now we are afflicted with a POPE that has
decided that HE will inflict this very same obscene notion on the world----IN FACT
his vision (IMHO) includes a JOINT VENTURE with DA MUZZIES for world rule

disclaimer-----Paul was an idealist-----not personally ambitious----IMHO----a little nutty---
but an idealist nevertheless

This video is from April 20th,2016 - the arch was put on display on April 19th in London which coincides with an occult day for Baal worshipers. In the video you see it illuminated with a blood red color.

You missed something about that arch.
Notice the capstone is falling?
I'M sorry I'm like the character Monk, I notice stuff nobody ever sees, both a curse and a blessing.

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev. I do need to point out to you that what is tilted is not called a "capstone." A capstone is the stone you see atop of an Egyptian pyramid. The stone you are commenting on is called a cornerstone. Not a capstone. The satanic new age bible translations have replaced the word cornerstone with capstone. There is a motive for their doing so. The "capstone" is the stone that new agers believe they can channel Nimrod through. It is a Free Mason symbol (capstone).

The top stone on a arch can be liken to a Keystone or arched capstone=top off stone.
as in capping(topping) off the archway.
If it's merely replicating a ruin in it's present form then probably coincidental revealed truth. If it was commissioned as a fallen arch's capstone (prince of Tyre) then that is purposeful satanism.
Did you say it's replicating a Syrian(Tyre) arch?

Now you hit on it. It was commissioned (the original) to be built as a fallen arch keystone. Now where was it built, HaShev? What time period? This was part of the Babylonian Empire when it was built. Who did Nimrod and Semiramis worship? Note that later even Egypt adopted Nimrod's Babylonian gods which can be proven by their the artifacts found there and a map of the Babylonian Empire which later included Egypt. Note the similarity in Rome's Baal worship and Nimrod's through Egyptian artifacts including Semiramis and Tammuz (who the Romans renamed Mary and baby Jesus in order to hide the fact that they were still sun god worshipers of the Babylonian occult). Nimrod was the king of Babylon. Legend has it that Noah's son cut Nimrod's body into 7 pieces after killing him for sacrificing infants to Moloch and those 7 parts of Nimrod's body were buried under the 7 hills of Rome where the Vatican is seated. Did you ever notice Rome's propensity for all things of the Babylonian occult?

This video is from April 20th,2016 - the arch was put on display on April 19th in London which coincides with an occult day for Baal worshipers. In the video you see it illuminated with a blood red color.

You missed something about that arch.
Notice the capstone is falling?
I'M sorry I'm like the character Monk, I notice stuff nobody ever sees, both a curse and a blessing.

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev. I do need to point out to you that what is tilted is not called a "capstone." A capstone is the stone you see atop of an Egyptian pyramid. The stone you are commenting on is called a cornerstone. Not a capstone. The satanic new age bible translations have replaced the word cornerstone with capstone. There is a motive for their doing so. The "capstone" is the stone that new agers believe they can channel Nimrod through. It is a Free Mason symbol (capstone).

The top stone on a arch can be liken to a Keystone or arched capstone=top off stone.
as in capping(topping) off the archway.
If it's merely replicating a ruin in it's present form then probably coincidental revealed truth. If it was commissioned as a fallen arch's capstone (prince of Tyre) then that is purposeful satanism.
Did you say it's replicating a Syrian(Tyre) arch?

Now you hit on it. It was commissioned (the original) to be built as a fallen arch keystone. Now where was it built, HaShev? What time period? This was part of the Babylonian Empire when it was built. Who did Nimrod and Semiramis worship? Note that later even Egypt adopted Nimrod's Babylonian gods which can be proven by their the artifacts found there and a map of the Babylonian Empire which later included Egypt. Note the similarity in Rome's Baal worship and Nimrod's through Egyptian artifacts including Semiramis and Tammuz (who the Romans renamed Mary and baby Jesus in order to hide the fact that they were still sun god worshipers of the Babylonian occult). Nimrod was the king of Babylon. Legend has it that Noah's son cut Nimrod's body into 7 pieces after killing him for sacrificing infants to Moloch and those 7 parts of Nimrod's body were buried under the 7 hills of Rome where the Vatican is seated. Did you ever notice Rome's propensity for all things of the Babylonian occult?

sheeeeeeeesh-----you guys are frightening me ...... is the NIMROD crowd going to take over?
will I have to use BLACK NAIL POLISH? Did Babylon occupy ALL OF EGYPT?------I do not
recall this factoid of history. What is true of history is------the romans seem to have been
COPIERS thruout their history----------their one feat was the elaboration of new and improved
aqueducts and -----pizza. I think that it was they who invented feeding humans to lions as
"family entertainment"

a WORLD HERITAGE SITE?

speaking of ONE WORLD RELIGION-----there is no question in my <<brilliant>> mind---that a one world
religion was the goal of "st" Paul-------in fact a "one world government and culture" was the goal of
Alexander "the great" and ------it was also the goal of DA ROMANS ------"pax romana"

decided that HE will inflict this very same obscene notion on the world----IN FACT

disclaimer-----Paul was an idealist-----not personally ambitious----IMHO----a little nutty---
Leaving out the comment on Paul (no evidence in Scripture of Paul ever promoting a government of any sort much less a one world government) the Vatican and it's Pope's vision of a One World Order /Government is designed to complete what Nimrod began. The Tower of Babel is not a myth. Rome used Hitler to resurrect Nimrod's plan but Hitler failed and this time they have used the EU and UN and UNESCO and multitudes of other groups under their control to do what they couldn't accomplish the first time around. These articles are all I could find at the moment. It gives an overview of their agenda but leaves out that the Vatican is behind all of this (as they were behind WWI and WWII) and other details. It will have to do for now:

Why Is The EU Parliament Building Modeled After The Cursed Tower Of Babel? ā€¢ Now The End Begins

Europe: A Modern Tower of Babel
upload_2017-7-5_10-8-46.png

Scary !!!

I know very little about this arch but there are some who believe that erecting this arch in a city opens a portal to demons. I just found this video and as I listened to the man describing the unveiling (unveiling of arch was at 6 p.m. on April 19th in London) he points out at the 4:00 time line demons can be seen flying towards the columns (of building) and behind the large dome atop the building and you can actually see black shadows flying into the areas he points to on the video. I don't know what to make of that as I think it would be impossible to add this to the video as it was recorded live. You can look for yourself and see what you think of it, Penelope. Now I don't know why Obama happened to be there (in London at the time of this unveiling) but I have to disagree with the narrator of this video who makes a comment about Obama being the antichrist. I don't believe Obama is the antichrist. I hear so many people who believe that he is but I just cannot believe it. I don't see how that could be possible. Anyway, see what you think - look at the timeline of 4:00 forward.

second video has no narration, just the video....

Can we get little souvenir ones?

a WORLD HERITAGE SITE?

Leaving out the comment on Paul (no evidence in Scripture of Paul ever promoting a government of any sort much less a one world government) the Vatican and it's Pope's vision of a One World Order /Government is designed to complete what Nimrod began. The Tower of Babel is not a myth. Rome used Hitler to resurrect Nimrod's plan but Hitler failed and this time they have used the EU and UN and UNESCO and multitudes of other groups under their control to do what they couldn't accomplish the first time around. These articles are all I could find at the moment. It gives an overview of their agenda but leaves out that the Vatican is behind all of this (as they were behind WWI and WWII) and other details. It will have to do for now:

Why Is The EU Parliament Building Modeled After The Cursed Tower Of Babel? ā€¢ Now The End Begins

Europe: A Modern Tower of Babel
View attachment 137102

I did not accuse Paul of being a "one world government man" ----he seemed to me to be putting
together a ONE RELIGION world------that was based on Judaism -----in a form adaptable to roman
and greek tastes (romans loved to cook baby pigs and were HORRIFIED at circumcision) ie he
was doing "reformed Judaism for DA WORLD" -------a sort of Bernie Sanders type thing----also a bit
SOCIALISTIC

Forum List

Back