🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rabbi believers Arch of Baal is NWO's model for "Temple of Darkness" in Jerusalem

One can't assume Temple Of Baalshamin is a Bel temple, as Ba'al means
Lord(master/king) the Temple was dedicated to 'Lord of Heaven' and referred to the other Canaanite sky deity Hadad the
god of Weather, Hurricanes, Storms, Thunder and Rain. But this doesn't mean the satanists know the difference as Hadad is called Ba'al too (Lord).

The Temple of Baalshamin was an ancient temple in the city of Palmyra, Syria, dedicated to the Canaanite sky deity Baalshamin. ... It was one of the most complete ancient structures in Palmyra. In 1980, UNESCO designated the temple as a World Heritage Site.

The Caanites worshiped Baal gods and sacrificed their children on the altars to Baal (Satan). There is no connection between God of Israel and Baal. NONE.

when are they going to designate the TURD IN THE SAND of mecca------
a WORLD HERITAGE SITE?

They are working on it. First they have to create the chaos and CRISIS to make it look like Mecca and Medina are IN DANGER of their "cultural heritage" being destroyed and in GREAT need of "protection" which UNESCO World Heritage ( A Vatican Front Organization) will then step in and provide - see how that works? Create the crisis first and then? UNESCO World Heritage to the rescue!!! See Phase 1 http://theartnewspaper.com/comment/...ng-the-cultural-heritage-of-mecca-and-medina/
Saudi Arabia - UNESCO World Heritage Centre

So do you think the men in black suits who in Iraq broke in and destroyed museum artifacts were perhaps from Unesco or just another arm of Vatican needing to destroy evidence like I posted in my prior post?
If the Vatican is destroying evidence of borrowed "mystery babylon" mythology then what else do you need to comprehend Christianity was created to be based on all cultures mythologies as a 1 world religion.
How do you know those museum artifacts were genuine? Have you ever considered they had already been replaced by replicas? And if so, then where are those artifacts? I'd say they are being kept underneath the Vatican where Israel's missing artifacts (stolen by Moshe Dayan) are being kept right now.

you raise an interesting point, Jeremiah-----I DO NOT BELIEVE that the muzzies actually do WHOLESALE destruction of valuable artifacts--------there is no doubt in my mind that LOTS of the
stuff gets secreted away SOMEWHERE by enterprising muzzies who plan on selling the stuff
someday. I am convinced that there are buried treasure troves thruout the middle east----
especially in Saudi arabia

This video is from April 20th,2016 - the arch was put on display on April 19th in London which coincides with an occult day for Baal worshipers. In the video you see it illuminated with a blood red color.

You missed something about that arch.
Notice the capstone is falling?
I'M sorry I'm like the character Monk, I notice stuff nobody ever sees, both a curse and a blessing.

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev. I do need to point out to you that what is tilted is not called a "capstone." A capstone is the stone you see atop of an Egyptian pyramid. The stone you are commenting on is called a cornerstone. Not a capstone. The satanic new age bible translations have replaced the word cornerstone with capstone. There is a motive for their doing so. The "capstone" is the stone that new agers believe they can channel Nimrod through. It is a Free Mason symbol (capstone).

The top stone on a arch can be liken to a Keystone or arched capstone=top off stone.
as in capping(topping) off the archway.
If it's merely replicating a ruin in it's present form then probably coincidental revealed truth. If it was commissioned as a fallen arch's capstone (prince of Tyre) then that is purposeful satanism.
Did you say it's replicating a Syrian(Tyre) arch?

Now you hit on it. It was commissioned (the original) to be built as a fallen arch keystone. Now where was it built, HaShev? What time period? This was part of the Babylonian Empire when it was built. Who did Nimrod and Semiramis worship? Note that later even Egypt adopted Nimrod's Babylonian gods which can be proven by their the artifacts found there and a map of the Babylonian Empire which later included Egypt. Note the similarity in Rome's Baal worship and Nimrod's through Egyptian artifacts including Semiramis and Tammuz (who the Romans renamed Mary and baby Jesus in order to hide the fact that they were still sun god worshipers of the Babylonian occult). Nimrod was the king of Babylon. Legend has it that Noah's son cut Nimrod's body into 7 pieces after killing him for sacrificing infants to Moloch and those 7 parts of Nimrod's body were buried under the 7 hills of Rome where the Vatican is seated. Did you ever notice Rome's propensity for all things of the Babylonian occult?

sheeeeeeeesh-----you guys are frightening me ...... is the NIMROD crowd going to take over?
will I have to use BLACK NAIL POLISH? Did Babylon occupy ALL OF EGYPT?------I do not
recall this factoid of history. What is true of history is------the romans seem to have been
COPIERS thruout their history----------their one feat was the elaboration of new and improved
aqueducts and -----pizza. I think that it was they who invented feeding humans to lions as
"family entertainment"

I believe "counterfeiters" would be a better term. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You are under no more obligation to bow down to the gods of Babylon than Shadrach, Meshach and Abednigo were. You can and should say no. I will not bow down to their false gods. Speaking of pizza. I believe that Pizzagate leads straight to the Vatican's front doorstep. Interesting that the pedophiles chose Italian food for their code language. Coincidence? I doubt it. Is Podesta John's real last name? You do know that a Podesta was a medieval term for a magistrate of Rome, an authority figure. These guys leave clues like breadcrumbs... all leading to Rome. In case anyone is wondering, John Podesta and his brother Tony Podesta are the two most powerful lobbyists in the United States. WikiLeaks recently connected both men to the Pizzagate scandal and to the occult through the email invitation by Abramovich. The artwork collection of both "Podesta" brothers is quite revealing to say the least.

Definition of PODESTA
Definition of podesta

1. : a chief magistrate in a medieval Italian municipality

Origin and Etymology of podesta

Italian podestà, literally, power, from Latin potestat-, potestas, irregular from potis able — more at potent

No place like hiding in plain sight. These guys are pure evil. Sorry if I went off the trail. There is so much when it comes to the way the Jesuits operate. It's truly disgusting. p.s. if you are wondering how I came across the meaning of the name Podesta? Divine providence. I've never asked a question that God hasn't eventually given me the answer to.

Last edited:
This video is from April 20th,2016 - the arch was put on display on April 19th in London which coincides with an occult day for Baal worshipers. In the video you see it illuminated with a blood red color.

I'M sorry I'm like the character Monk, I notice stuff nobody ever sees, both a curse and a blessing.

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev. I do need to point out to you that what is tilted is not called a "capstone." A capstone is the stone you see atop of an Egyptian pyramid. The stone you are commenting on is called a cornerstone. Not a capstone. The satanic new age bible translations have replaced the word cornerstone with capstone. There is a motive for their doing so. The "capstone" is the stone that new agers believe they can channel Nimrod through. It is a Free Mason symbol (capstone).

The top stone on a arch can be liken to a Keystone or arched capstone=top off stone.
If it's merely replicating a ruin in it's present form then probably coincidental revealed truth. If it was commissioned as a fallen arch's capstone (prince of Tyre) then that is purposeful satanism.

Now you hit on it. It was commissioned (the original) to be built as a fallen arch keystone. Now where was it built, HaShev? What time period? This was part of the Babylonian Empire when it was built. Who did Nimrod and Semiramis worship? Note that later even Egypt adopted Nimrod's Babylonian gods which can be proven by their the artifacts found there and a map of the Babylonian Empire which later included Egypt. Note the similarity in Rome's Baal worship and Nimrod's through Egyptian artifacts including Semiramis and Tammuz (who the Romans renamed Mary and baby Jesus in order to hide the fact that they were still sun god worshipers of the Babylonian occult). Nimrod was the king of Babylon. Legend has it that Noah's son cut Nimrod's body into 7 pieces after killing him for sacrificing infants to Moloch and those 7 parts of Nimrod's body were buried under the 7 hills of Rome where the Vatican is seated. Did you ever notice Rome's propensity for all things of the Babylonian occult?

Semiramis told the people of Babylon that Nimrod had ascended to the sun and was now to be called "Baal", the sun god.
(Perhaps used for John 20:1-17 where in descending to the Pit(acts 2:27 1 Peter 3:19)
Jesus tells Mary the Queen in Heaven[Semiramis] to lie for him and say he ascended to Father [Baal the sun god])

Queen Semiramis also proclaimed that Baal would be present on earth in the form of a flame, whether candle or lamp, when used in worship. In Rev 13:13 The beast of Babylon does miracles of sending fire from heaven down to earth=an exact description of
The Church procession and claims at the
Holy Sepulchre at Easter (Ishtar day)= [mythology of the death scene of Baal] where they claim their god (Baal) sends fire down to earth and lights their candle.
Remember: THE DEATH SCENE IS EXACTLY STOLEN & REPLICATED FROM THE PREDATED BAAL DEATH AND RESURRECTION STORY=
FATHER & SON ARE ONE IN THE SAME STORY same Dec 25th birthday and sun circle cross.
HENCE the number of the name
Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll numerology used to secret numbers from names.

Last edited:
There were two archs. One was the Arch of Triumph which stood within same vicinity that the Arch of Baal stood and was built by the Romans. Let me get a photo to show you. Hang on.

Okay - Here is the first photo:
_85908398_77a14c58-ae84-4d39-85f3-c367b4c02600.jpg

Temple of Bel - Arches, location Syria

See where each arch is situated? HaShev

One can't assume Temple Of Baalshamin is a Bel temple, as Ba'al means
Lord(master/king) the Temple was dedicated to 'Lord of Heaven' and referred to the other Canaanite sky deity Hadad the
god of Weather, Hurricanes, Storms, Thunder and Rain. But this doesn't mean the satanists know the difference as Hadad is called Ba'al too (Lord).

The Temple of Baalshamin was an ancient temple in the city of Palmyra, Syria, dedicated to the Canaanite sky deity Baalshamin. ... It was one of the most complete ancient structures in Palmyra. In 1980, UNESCO designated the temple as a World Heritage Site.

The Caanites worshiped Baal gods and sacrificed their children on the altars to Baal (Satan). There is no connection between God of Israel and Baal. NONE.

when are they going to designate the TURD IN THE SAND of mecca------
a WORLD HERITAGE SITE?

They are working on it. First they have to create the chaos and CRISIS to make it look like Mecca and Medina are IN DANGER of their "cultural heritage" being destroyed and in GREAT need of "protection" which UNESCO World Heritage ( A Vatican Front Organization) will then step in and provide - see how that works? Create the crisis first and then? UNESCO World Heritage to the rescue!!! See Phase 1 http://theartnewspaper.com/comment/...ng-the-cultural-heritage-of-mecca-and-medina/
Saudi Arabia - UNESCO World Heritage Centre

So do you think the men in black suits who in Iraq broke in and destroyed museum artifacts were perhaps from Unesco or just another arm of Vatican needing to destroy evidence like I posted in my prior post?
If the Vatican is destroying evidence of borrowed "mystery babylon" mythology then what else do you need to comprehend Christianity was created to be based on all cultures mythologies as a 1 world religion.
I believe that they are preserving everything they have found while leading the world to believe it was destroyed.

Then why were non Iraqi men in black suits breaking into museums & destroying artifacts instead of smuggling them out?
I think they were Vatican people supressing the truth about the mystery religions converged into one new global religion using a new masked image that satisfied all cultures lores.

Semiramis told the people of Babylon that Nimrod had ascended to the sun and was now to be called "Baal", the sun god.
Queen Semiramis also proclaimed that Baal would be present on earth in the form of a flame, whether candle or lamp, when used in worship. In Rev 13:13 The beast of Babylon does miracles of sending fire from heaven down to earth=an exact description of
The Church procession and claims at the
Holy Sepulchre at Easter (Ishtar day)= [mythology of the death scene of Baal] where they claim their god (Baal) sends fire down to earth and lights their candle.
Remember: THE DEATH SCENE IS EXACTLY STOLEN & REPLICATED FROM THE PREDATED BAAL DEATH AND RESURRECTION STORY=
FATHER & SON ARE ONE IN THE SAME STORY same Dec 25th birthday and sun circle cross.
HENCE the number of the name
Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll numerology used to secret numbers from names.

Interesting read, HaShev. The Jesus of the Vatican is Tammuz. Not Jesus of the Holy Bible. Semiramis and Tammuz predate the birth of Jesus Christ. I realize this. Where do you think the statues from India, Rome, China, Egypt and other nations around the world got their depiction of the image of Semiramis and Tammuz from? I never said Lucifer wasn't subtle. Just defeated. It happened at Calvary over 2,000 years ago. Let's go back here. Have you seen Rome's Easter mass which features worship to Lucifer? It's available on youtube - Latin is translated into English for any who find it too much to believe. By the way, excellent research on the candles and flame they use in their rituals. It's all Baal worship. Every drop of it.

Was this a good guess on Lucifer's part? To get out in front of the birth of Jesus to a virgin by centuries using Semiramis and (counterfeit mother and child image)? No. From the garden he knew that the seed of a woman would bruise his head. God told him this before Nimrod was ever born.
It is written:
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. -Genesis - 1st Book of the Holy Bible

Wasn't Herod expecting the birth of the Messiah? Wasn't that why he commanded the murder of all those under the age of two? Did not the Prophets tell of the coming of the Messiah? Does Lucifer know the Scriptures? Of course he does. Better than you or I. Know this. When it comes to counterfeits? Satan is counterfeiting what is genuine.

Last edited:
Then why were non Iraqi men in black suits breaking into museums & destroying artifacts instead of smuggling them out?
I think they were Vatican people supressing the truth about the mystery religions converged into one new global religion using a new masked image that satisfied all cultures lores.

sheeeeeesh---------brave men------priests?? I am reluctant to toss this entire problem
upon DA VATICAN --------there are several religions that seek WORLD WIDE ADHERENCE----
some of them -------in the group called "protestant"-------and some ungroupable----like
MORMONISM and SCIENTOLOGY ----and Nazism and Stalinism

Excuse me------most prominent of all--------I S L A M but that fact is already
established in Iraq-----along with the very dangerous cult BAATHISM

sheeeeesh Ezekiel saw women doing the TAMMUZ holiday in Jerusalem? ---------I WILL NEVER AGAIN
EAT EASTER JELLY BEANS

Scary !!!

I know very little about this arch but there are some who believe that erecting this arch in a city opens a portal to demons. I just found this video and as I listened to the man describing the unveiling (unveiling of arch was at 6 p.m. on April 19th in London) he points out at the 4:00 time line demons can be seen flying towards the columns (of building) and behind the large dome atop the building and you can actually see black shadows flying into the areas he points to on the video. I don't know what to make of that as I think it would be impossible to add this to the video as it was recorded live. You can look for yourself and see what you think of it, Penelope. Now I don't know why Obama happened to be there (in London at the time of this unveiling) but I have to disagree with the narrator of this video who makes a comment about Obama being the antichrist. I don't believe Obama is the antichrist. I hear so many people who believe that he is but I just cannot believe it. I don't see how that could be possible. Anyway, see what you think - look at the timeline of 4:00 forward.

second video has no narration, just the video....

Can we get little souvenir ones?

You'd have to check with the EU Parliament which is what you are looking at. A photograph of the EU Parliament designed as the Tower of Babel. Coincidence? No.

sheeeeesh Ezekiel saw women doing the TAMMUZ holiday in Jerusalem? ---------I WILL NEVER AGAIN
EAT EASTER JELLY BEANS
Good. I'm glad you've read Ezekiel. He knew about Tammuz, sun god worship and the Queen of Heaven (an occult Baal goddess whose real name is Semiramis although she did refer to herself as the queen of Heaven). How bold are the Romans to hide this stuff in plain sight? You have to wonder. Go ahead and toss the jellybeans, Rosie. Ishtar is not your friend.

EAT EASTER JELLY BEANS
Good. I'm glad you've read Ezekiel. He knew about Tammuz, sun god worship and the Queen of Heaven (an occult Baal goddess whose real name is Semiramis although she did refer to herself as the queen of Heaven). How bold are the Romans to hide this stuff in plain sight? You have to wonder. Go ahead and toss the jellybeans, Rosie. Ishtar is not your friend.

Jeremiah------my people (da jooooos) spent time in Iran------as you know------we picked up a NAME
over there that is a variation of ISHTAR--------you might also know that JEW kids in the usa get two names-----------a JOOISH NAME and an American name--------my American name has nothing to do with ISHTAR---
but my JOOOOISH name does, JOOOISH NAMES are those of dead relative----------my ESTHER---died at a young age-----she had POTTS disease which is tuberculosis of the spine ------so my mom tacked on ANOTHER NAME-----of a relative who lived like to 100. I IS ISHTAR by virtue of one of my names

Scary !!!

I know very little about this arch but there are some who believe that erecting this arch in a city opens a portal to demons. I just found this video and as I listened to the man describing the unveiling (unveiling of arch was at 6 p.m. on April 19th in London) he points out at the 4:00 time line demons can be seen flying towards the columns (of building) and behind the large dome atop the building and you can actually see black shadows flying into the areas he points to on the video. I don't know what to make of that as I think it would be impossible to add this to the video as it was recorded live. You can look for yourself and see what you think of it, Penelope. Now I don't know why Obama happened to be there (in London at the time of this unveiling) but I have to disagree with the narrator of this video who makes a comment about Obama being the antichrist. I don't believe Obama is the antichrist. I hear so many people who believe that he is but I just cannot believe it. I don't see how that could be possible. Anyway, see what you think - look at the timeline of 4:00 forward.

second video has no narration, just the video....

Can we get little souvenir ones?

You'd have to check with the EU Parliament which is what you are looking at. A photograph of the EU Parliament designed as the Tower of Babel. Coincidence? No.

I am not sure------the Babylonians did 'ziggurats' I am not sure that thing qualifies as a
ziggurat which I envision as a lot more ZIGGY

sheeeeeesh---------brave men------priests?? I am reluctant to toss this entire problem
upon DA VATICAN --------there are several religions that seek WORLD WIDE ADHERENCE----
some of them -------in the group called "protestant"-------and some ungroupable----like
MORMONISM and SCIENTOLOGY ----and Nazism and Stalinism
The men in black? Jesuits. As for those religions and the followers. Mormons founded by Jesuits, Scientology, founded by Jesuits, Nazism (working for Jesuits & Mother Church / leaders were Jesuits - Nazis were Catholics - Mein Kampf was authored by Jesuit Priest Staempfle although he credited the work to Hitler), Stalin - another Jesuit (Satanist) which is why he worked with Hitler on certain aspects of the war. Both Hitler and Stalin had Jesuits overseeing certain meetings that were arranged to agree on matters the Vatican deemed important. The only one not in the equation are the Protestants. No such thing as a Catholic Protestant although the Jesuits did infiltrate the Protestant churches and "pretend" to be Protestants during WWII and afterward right here inside the USA - which is part of the Extreme Oath the higher echelon Jesuits take - to deceive- to be a Protestant to the Protestant, a Pentecostal to the Pentecostal, a Mormon to the Mormon and so on..- see ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera explain his own assignment to deceive American churches in order to destroy them - by orders of the Vatican) The truth is the Protestants have no history of mass murder. Jim Jones was a Jesuit. Did you know that? Yes. His assignment was to pretend to be a evangelist who was insane therein doing damage to those Protestants that still resisted Rome. The motive? Destroy the reputation of all Protestants who resist Rome. Infiltrate and pretend to be one of them. Those type assignments continue today. The Jesuit General is busy to conclude his endgame strategies against the Protestant so there won't be any protest from bystanders when Francis begins his final inquisition against us.

Last edited:
EAT EASTER JELLY BEANS

Jeremiah------my people (da jooooos) spent time in Iran------as you know------we picked up a NAME
over there that is a variation of ISHTAR--------you might also know that JEW kids in the usa get two names-----------a JOOISH NAME and an American name--------my American name has nothing to do with ISHTAR---
but my JOOOOISH name does, JOOOISH NAMES are those of dead relative----------my ESTHER---died at a young age-----she had POTTS disease which is tuberculosis of the spine ------so my mom tacked on ANOTHER NAME-----of a relative who lived like to 100. I IS ISHTAR by virtue of one of my names
Esther's original name is Hadassah which means myrtle. This is where your Hadassah Society comes from. I knew a former president of the Hadassah Society. She spoke perfect Hebrew. I loved her like a grandma. She was a very wise woman. Great scrabble player too. So back to the "name" - you mentioned Ishtar but that comes from an questionable source which cannot be validated because the name Ishtar originates from the Babylonian Empire and Persia was not a part of the Babylonian Empire. So we'll stay with Esther as star or astar but again - her original name was Hadassah.

Doubtful. You never would have married him.

he tricked me----definitely a
I would like to point out that Rome used Arches to depict triumphs over her rivals or defeated peoples..One such Arch for example was the Arch of Titus depicting the sacking of Jerusalem and the temple...The Romans were fond of creating depictions of their glory .If the Arch of Baal is all they are rebuilding and it has to do with the Romans conquering this area I would conjecture that placing it in let's say New York or London would be the Roman way of planting ones flag on a piece of land and claiming it for the motherland like the Spanish conquistadors used to do... I find it ironic that UNESCO has a hand in all the heritage sites but refuses to acknowledge the rights of Jews in Jerusalem...I think it would not be too hard to follow the bouncing ball between the Vatican, UNESCO and any other admirers or givers of great donations to these causes...So is it just the Arch being replicated or is it the temple as well...
That's in this thread somewhere. Too many pages to sift through but what I remember, shimon is that the Arch of Triumph was built by a Roman Emperor 3rd century and it was a celebration over the demise of the Northern Kingdom, the ten tribes of Israel. As the rabbi in the Israeli news article asked (can't find it now) Is this something that should be built in Jerusalem? I would expand that question to this - Is this something that should be replicated ANYWHERE ON EARTH? No.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back