Race Baiting Michelle Obama- I Wake Everyday in a House Slaves Built

while she overlooks that white people freed the slaves
That is fucking funny
Why?
It is funny on multiple levels

It was whites who maintained the institution of slavery in the first place. It was whites who preferred killing 600,000 to giving up the institution of slavery.
It also ignores that 200,000 blacks fought in the Civil War

So bragging that whites freed the slaves is fucking funny isn't it?

I guess, in spite of the fact that her husband won the presidency, won a re-election in a country that still has a white majority, she is not happy, still keeps on bitching and still not proud of the country that gave her all these and other advantages that she never earned and never deserved.

If you read her quote...she is celebrating that fact

“It’s the story that I witness every single day,” the first lady said, “when I wake up in a house that was built by slaves, and I watch my daughters — two beautiful black young women — head off to school, waving goodbye to their father, the president of the United States.”

Mrs. Obama went on to remind the graduates that while the founding fathers might not have imagined the day when a black man could be president, “all of you are very much the fruits of their vision.”

Their legacy is very much your legacy. And your inheritance. And don’t let anybody tell you differently. You are the living, breathing proof that the American dream endures in our time. It’s you.”

Listen the video when she says it.

She is racist as the day is long

-Geaux
What s racist about what she said?

The part about America being a land of opportunity where you could rise from a slave building the White House to a President living in it?

Their legacy is very much your legacy. And your inheritance. And don’t let anybody tell you differently. You are the living, breathing proof that the American dream endures in our time. It’s you.”

That is fucking funny

it is the truth asshole

200,000 blacks fought in the Civil War

Or would that be "race baiting" too?

Of course, they did.

Probably that was the very last time they have ever done something for themselves without government (white man) help and affirmative action.

This could have been THE administration in which an intelligent, articulate, charismatic, half-white, half-black President was THE ONE to FORCE both ends of this issue to look in the mirror, admit their own mistakes, faults, shortcomings and bigotries and truly break down barriers once and for all. NO President has EVER been this equipped to make this happen. Not just in a "speech" every year or two, but as a daily, core part of his presidency. Right in our faces.

Instead, during this administration we've had the rise of terms like "white privilege" and "safe spaces". Instead of challenging both blacks and whites to look in the mirror, rise up and improve themselves, we're tearing down one side only and divisions and tensions are (predictably) increasing.

God damn. What a terrible fucking waste.

That is fucking funny
Why?

It was whites who maintained the institution of slavery in the first place. It was whites who preferred killing 600,000 to giving up the institution of slavery.

are you denying that well over 2 million whites fought to free the slaves asshole

I guess, in spite of the fact that her husband won the presidency, won a re-election in a country that still has a white majority, she is not happy, still keeps on bitching and still not proud of the country that gave her all these and other advantages that she never earned and never deserved.

“It’s the story that I witness every single day,” the first lady said, “when I wake up in a house that was built by slaves, and I watch my daughters — two beautiful black young women — head off to school, waving goodbye to their father, the president of the United States.”

Mrs. Obama went on to remind the graduates that while the founding fathers might not have imagined the day when a black man could be president, “all of you are very much the fruits of their vision.”

-Geaux
What s racist about what she said?

The part about America being a land of opportunity where you could rise from a slave building the White House to a President living in it?

That is fucking funny

it is the truth asshole

200,000 blacks fought in the Civil War

Or would that be "race baiting" too?

Of course, they did.

Probably that was the very last time they have ever done something for themselves without government (white man) help and affirmative action.
Why would you say something as racist and ignorant as that?

That is fucking funny
Why?

are you denying that well over 2 million whites fought to free the slaves asshole
Free them from other whites?

The rest of the world gave up slavery without resorting to Civil War.

That is fucking funny
Why?

freed them from white democrats and black slave owners as well

the democrats just would not give up on owning slaves

Now, you repeat the lie that "blacks owned slaves too"as some sort of purge of white guilt over slavery

Free blacks had to "buy" their wives and children.

That is fucking funny
Why?

No.

Now, you repeat the lie that "blacks owned slaves too"as some sort of purge of white guilt over slavery

stop with your delusions there had been many black slave owners

look up William Ellison for example asshole

That is fucking funny
Why?

So, in a nut shell, would the slaves have been freed without sacrifice of white soldiers lives? Yes? Or No?

Four million blacks in slavery

How many were owned by other blacks asshole?

-Geaux
Have you noticed your racism in her face?

That is fucking funny
Why?

So, in a nut shell, would the slaves have been freed without sacrifice of white soldiers lives? Yes? Or No?
Why did they have to be "freed" at all?

No other nation required a Civil War to end slavery. We preferred to die rather than give up our slaves

FLOTUS is the best in living memory :hugs:

WillowTree

Four million blacks in slavery

How many were owned by other blacks asshole?

in new Orleans alone there was over 3000 black slave owners asshole

this isnt any new revelation dickface

the internet is chuck full of this information

if for once you would get your stupid head out of your ass

you may open your closed ass mind

Forum List

Back