Race Baiting Michelle Obama- I Wake Everyday in a House Slaves Built

She should announce that she is so ashamed to wake up in a building built by slaves that she won't do it anymore. She is packing her bags and going to the Super 8.

She has no problem stuffing her face with food white people bought for her.

She should announce that she is so ashamed to wake up in a building built by slaves that she won't do it anymore. She is packing her bags and going to the Super 8.

Why do conservatives struggle so much with the context of a speech?

Is it inbreeding or just inherent stupidity?

So the First Lady stated an historical fact and some white people are upset...anybody got anything original to post????

However, when she states, quote:

"When I wake up in a house, that was built by slaves"

she gives the impression that the entire construction was conducted by slaves.

To be more accurate, she should have said something like:

"When I wake up in a house, that slaves played a part in the construction of"

Why do conservatives struggle so much with the context of a speech?

Is it inbreeding or just inherent stupidity?

We are hung up on this thing called "facts".

So the First Lady stated an historical fact and some white people are upset...anybody got anything original to post????

Or she could have stated,"When I wake up in a house that was majority built by Black people".

However only inbred dumb asses will take what she actually said and imply that she was racist in her statement.

Or she could have stated,"When I wake up in a house that was majority built by Black people".

However only inbred dumb asses will take what she actually said and imply that she was racist in her statement.
Or she could have told the truth and said she wakes up in a house that was majority built by Scots.

I guess, in spite of the fact that her husband won the presidency, won a re-election in a country that still has a white majority, she is not happy, still keeps on bitching and still not proud of the country that gave her all these and other advantages that she never earned and never deserved.
I suggest you learn how to read.

Or she could have told the truth and said she wakes up in a house that was majority built by Scots.
Then she would be as big of a liar as you are....

Did slaves build it? Yes

Is that a fact? Yes

Can a black person state that fact without white people whining? No.

Why? Because it has to always be about them

Me: The slaves endured back breaking work in the cotton fields...
Some White people: Yeah, well it was hard on us too; we had to beat ém with whips...

You're all right. Michelle wasn't wrong, either.

Construction on the President's House began in 1792 in Washington, D.C., a new capital situated in sparsely settled region far from a major population center. The decision to place the capital on land ceded by two slave states-Virginia and Maryland-ultimately influenced the acquisition of laborers to construct its public buildings. The D.C. commissioners, charged by Congress with building the new city under the direction of the president, initially planned to import workers from Europe to meet their labor needs. However, response to recruitment was dismal and soon they turned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

Stonemason Collen Williamson trained enslaved people on the spot at the government's quarry at Aquia, Virginia. Enslaved people quarried and cut the rough stone that was later dressed and laid by Scottish masons to erect the walls of the President's House. The slaves joined a work force that included local white laborers and artisans from Maryland and Virginia, as well as immigrants from Ireland, Scotland, and other European nations.

Did slaves build the White House?

My Hung: Chinese Built the Railroads

White people: There you go playing the China Card again! White people helped too by making sure they worked harder so there!

You're all right. Michelle wasn't wrong, either.

Construction on the President's House began in 1792 in Washington, D.C., a new capital situated in sparsely settled region far from a major population center. The decision to place the capital on land ceded by two slave states-Virginia and Maryland-ultimately influenced the acquisition of laborers to construct its public buildings. The D.C. commissioners, charged by Congress with building the new city under the direction of the president, initially planned to import workers from Europe to meet their labor needs. However, response to recruitment was dismal and soon they turned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

Stonemason Collen Williamson trained enslaved people on the spot at the government's quarry at Aquia, Virginia. Enslaved people quarried and cut the rough stone that was later dressed and laid by Scottish masons to erect the walls of the President's House. The slaves joined a work force that included local white laborers and artisans from Maryland and Virginia, as well as immigrants from Ireland, Scotland, and other European nations.

Did slaves build the White House?
However, response to recruitment was dismal and soon they turned to African American—enslaved and free—to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

Me: Black people in Africa were forced to dig up diamonds for nothing.
Some white people: so what they didn't have it so hard, look at us we have to count our money from the diamonds...

In three different threads white people claimed blacks were being divisive. What did those threads say:

Blacks Music Appreciation Month.

A black person saying The White House was built by slaves

And The Movie Roots.

This is the super tough division they are attacked with. Woe is fucking me!

I actually got on this thread to ask the question, "How is this divisive and how is it race baiting?" I've heard this from so many people about Liberals in general and about the Obamas specifically, but I've not been able to understand the logic behind it.

I actually got on this thread to ask the question, "How is this divisive and how is it race baiting?" I've heard this from so many people about Liberals in general and about the Obamas specifically, but I've not been able to understand the logic behind it.

Because you're trying to make sense out of nonsense

This woman is a piece of shit

From her "for the first time in my adult life speech" until now , she's a piece of garbage.

No class whatsoever.

Forum List

Back