Race matters: BLM, KKK, TPM, Alt Right Bolsheviks, etc.

Trump says he wants to get blacks out of the ghettos. Is that racist also?
You are not Trump, and you are racist as you well know.

1011174_597016470332293_917989237_n.jpg
Strange.....

image.jpeg

With Trump's election, we have the opportunity to continue our dialogue on Race in America.

Share your thoughts.

14095899_1281696121864321_3828087264176405305_n.png

ROFLMFAO

Explain why BLM demanded apologies from anyone who said "all lives matter". You're just another regressive hack fakey, admit it.
Your statement is not fact, OKTexas. The sign above clearly explains you are merely crying.

You're such a liar and pathetic little man, run along snowflake.

I wasnt surprised at all. I knew whites were going to vote for Drumpfs message. They are scared.

You never answered my question. When did Democrat become a race?

Democrat isn't a race, and neither is Republican...which makes my question all the more relevant.

Why when Black vote 93% for Obama...that is not racist, but if 58% of whites vote for Trump, it's because they're a bunch of racists...even though those who crossed over were the folks that propelled Obama to the presidency...TWICE??

I wasnt surprised at all. I knew whites were going to vote for Drumpfs message. They are scared.

You never answered my question. When did Democrat become a race?

Democrat isn't a race, and neither is Republican...which makes my question all the more relevant.

Why when Black vote 93% for Obama...that is not racist, but if 58% of whites vote for Trump, it's because they're a bunch of racists...even though those the ones who crossed over were the folks propelled Obama to the presidency??

It's somehow magically different.

With Trump's election, we have the opportunity to continue our dialogue on Race in America.

Share your thoughts.

ROFLMFAO

Explain why BLM demanded apologies from anyone who said "all lives matter". You're just another regressive hack fakey, admit it.
Your statement is not fact, OKTexas. The sign above clearly explains you are merely crying.

You alt right conservatives just can't get over that everyone knows just what you are: losers.

946916_581864735180800_1959848939_n.jpg

Share your thoughts.

ROFLMFAO

You alt right conservatives just can't get over that everyone knows just what you are: losers.

946916_581864735180800_1959848939_n.jpg
I don't get it???

Jake-in-the-box was unhinged before, but this is a whole new level. I think we broke him.

Jake.png

Last edited:
The first (half) Black president in history who was supposed to bring us all together is still in office and look at the dialog.

Trump says he wants to get blacks out of the ghettos. Is that racist also?

Yes. Why would a black need help leaving the ghetto? Blacks want there to be opportunities in the ghetto in which they live.

Now explain to us what is Trump going to do once the ghetto person leaves the ghetto?

In other words trump is going to provide jobs outside the ghetto in which black people living in the ghettos can apply? Funny thing is that in Michigan we tried to pass a transportation plan on the ballot where the bus' would drive people in the ghetto's into the suburbs where there are jobs. It would have been GREAT for black people who want to get out of the ghetto. Do you know who voted it down? All the Trump supporters aka Republicans.
Give them an education , train them for a specific job. Then they can get out of the ghetto.

White racial apologist are the worst racist on earth. They manufacture racisim to belittle themselves. As always liberals would be funny if it weren't so sad to see them look in the mirror, and see themselves as racist, but because their ego and indoctrination gives them a false visage they see greatness where there is only mediocrity. white liberals, and their PET black activist are the most divisive, racist people anywhere on this earth They live in an eggshell of self adoration, and closed minded vanity..

If Blacks vote in an 88% block for a democrat, it's democracy in action. If Whites vote 58% for Trump, it's racism. Explain that.
Only you think that, Missourian. In that 58% is a huge number, though, maybe a majority, who are racist about blacks.

14724635_1330809310286335_4479486558363661535_n.jpg

Notice he is like the rest of the right wing oinkers on here, too lazy to post verification of his comments. They are drive-by bullshitters.

There can be no constructive dialogue on race that begins with name-calling.

We're a long way from even being able to talk about it, still.

Those who engage only to taunt and disrupt need to be marginalized first.

When I hear this, I think about how the the Boston Tea Party was just a bunch of taunters and disrupters.....Throwing all that property of King George into the bay. Shocking.

Forum List

Back