🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

race war

what percentage of americans would condone and participate in a race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have often stated that the answer for blacks to be free of mean ole whitey is segregation. Repatriation to Africa more fail safe. African Americans can establish their own paradise free from whitey keepin them down

And the demoralized bottom rung of the white collective that feels so victimized might fare much better if they were repatriated to a remote part of Appalachia.

That way they could inbreed themselves into cross eyed, drooling oblivion, wirh no . interference from the "big bad black bogeyman" that has them so frightened.

bell curve

Correct, you monosyllabic dunce. And just as I stated, idiots like you occupy the bottom rung of the curve. Learn how to construct an intelligent sentence.
I have often stated that the answer for blacks to be free of mean ole whitey is segregation. Repatriation to Africa more fail safe. African Americans can establish their own paradise free from whitey keepin them down

And the demoralized bottom rung of the white collective that feels so victimized might fare much better if they were repatriated to a remote part of Appalachia.

That way they could inbreed themselves into cross eyed, drooling oblivion, wirh no interference from the "big bad black bogeyman" that has them so frightened.

not frightened at all

come on into my part of appalachia just once please :afro:

That way they could inbreed themselves into cross eyed, drooling oblivion, wirh no . interference from the "big bad black bogeyman" that has them so frightened.

bell curve

Correct, you monosyllabic dunce. And just as I stated, idiots like you occupy the bottom rung of the curve. Learn how to construct an intelligent sentence.

really, the bell curve indicates it's you that is the bottom rung, yet you piss and moan and blame whitey.

That must be part of your genetic make up as well boo friggn hoo
whitey mean to me

that is what this threasd is all about

blame whitey for YOUR failures

Last edited:

bell curve

That way they could inbreed themselves into cross eyed, drooling oblivion, wirh no interference from the "big bad black bogeyman" that has them so frightened.

not frightened at all

You would piss yourself if a Black person showed up to your door cave chimp. :laugh:

bell curve

not frightened at all

You would piss yourself if a Black person showed up to your door cave chimp. :laugh:

already happened, it was a bible toting old black lady.

the black man sat in the car

I was polite, she deserved that much

you don't

bell curve

not frightened at all

you don't
Did you wash your dress and panties to get the pee stain out?
laugh.gif

bell curve

not frightened at all

you don't
laugh.gif

do you have any more middle school comments?

not frightened at all

you don't
laugh.gif

Do you have anymore monkey howls?
laugh.gif

not frightened at all

you don't
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thanks for proving my point

you are a credit to your race

you don't
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thanks for proving my point

you are a credit to your race
Your welcome.
Yes I know I am a credit to my race.

Now how about those monkey howls?
laugh.gif

bell curve

really, the bell curve indicates it's you that is the bottom rung, yet you piss and moan and blame whitey.

whitey mean to me

ROFLMAO! I challenge you to copy and paste ONE POST where I blame the white population, especially some insignificant little pissant like you for a single thing.

You are one of the most pathetic, racist whiners in this forum, always wailing about "poor whitey" and how "the blacks" blame all of you for everything. If you channeled more energy in learning some skills that would alleviate you from the need to wish for segregation so your fragile ego could stop being bruised by the "black bogeyman", you would be helping yourself as opposed to being the failure at life that you are.

You are a joke.

bell curve

whitey mean to me

ROFLMAO! I challenge you to copy and paste ONE POST where I blame the white population, especially some insignificant little pissant like you for a single thing.

You are one of the most pathetic, racist whiners in this forum, always wailing about "poor whitey" and how "the blacks" blame all of you for everything. If you channeled more energy in learning some skills that would alleviate you from the need to wish for segregation so your fragile ego could stop being bruised by the "black bogeyman", you would be helping yourself as opposed to being the failure at life that you are.

You are a joke.

I didn't accuse you specifically of anything , right?

I'l state again

if whitey is so bad to you whiney asses just get out and set up your own paradise in africa free of or racism

go ahead asswipe

black america are making asses of themselves as is usual

the achievement gap is the white teachers fault lol

bell curve

whitey mean to me

You are a joke.

I'l state again

if whitey is so bad to you whiney asses just get out and set up your own paradise in africa free of or racism

go ahead asswipe

Whitey is not bad. Whitey is merely an inconvenience that is slowly losing his battle. Those that embody whitey should move back to the caves of europe. We'll stay here and show you how its done.

bell curve

whitey mean to me

You are a joke.

I'l state again

go ahead asswipe

Why do weak minded simpletons like you have a tendency to hide behind a collective as opposed to standing on your personal value as an individual?

Stormfront has really screwed up your little pea brain.

bell curve

not frightened at all

Bring Kevlar and be heavily armed. The c{}nt just admitted that there are places where blacks can't go in America.

Then again, just show them a full set of teeth and a wad of cash and they will be in amazement. They will be amazed to see someone who isn't on welfare.

They only make up ~12% of the population. How many of the 12% would participate? This race war stuff is nonsense....

You're assuming women and children would be participating.
It's more like 3% of the population.

:laugh:

cop-killer.jpg

So you post up a pic of some fat chick and a dude from the sixties?
over your head. I guess I should have known you being a cave chimp and all.

bell curve

whitey mean to me

You are a joke.

I'l state again

go ahead asswipe

"black america are making asses of themselves as is usual"

Achievement gap? If you speak the way that you write, people must cringe in your presence. (example in bold and underlined) It is obvious that you are functionally illiterate, and not capable of constructing or expressing an intelligent sentence. "The blacks" are not your problem,

bell curve

not frightened at all

Bring Kevlar and be heavily armed. The c{}nt just admitted that there are places where blacks can't go in America.

Then again, just show them a full set of teeth and a wad of cash and they will be in amazement. They will be amazed to see someone who isn't on welfare.[/QUOTE

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back