🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

race war

what percentage of americans would condone and participate in a race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There isn't going to be a race war, there will be a sexual orientation war for the reasons I outlined here:

The Homosexual Dilemma US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's very simple. People are not in our faces about race nearly to the degree they're in our face about being gay. Al Sharpton isn't forcing our daughters to share a school restroom with a gender confused by, gays are. I'm looking at the rising tempers in this country and I can guarantee you it's not happening because of race issues.

Yeah, that is why furgason and most of our cities are war zones of death, destruction and hatred. Very few people are willing to KILL over someone cutting their penis off.

Race is causing a flash of anger, there's no doubt about that, but I promise you the bigger assholes are the gay agenda and what's coming in response won't be riots, it will be war. States will secede over having their laws overturned by activist courts, not over any race issue.
What!?! They only make up ~3% of the population. A gay war, you've got to be kidding? IMVHO that assertion is absurd.
And they don't carry guns. It should be a quick one, don't you think?
another raving homophobe outs himself !
thanks

This is something the media and the black community is pushing...440 black on white murders per year and attacks on whites as the knock out game.

Who exactly is pushing this shit?
I once knew a white guy that pushed a gimp into the lake.

been a lot of tub thumping and chest pounding today by the usual suspects about starting a race war because of a falsely perceived rise in black crime against cops.
Let them thump. They wont actually do anything until something happens anyway. They are all still in their bunkers from Y2K! :laugh:

The race war would not last long anyway, blacks are outnumbered, outgunned & outsmarted. Asian and Hispanics would fight on the white side as well. Educated blacks would not participate.

My guess is that neither would educated people of any race.

There isn't going to be a race war, there will be a sexual orientation war for the reasons I outlined here:

The Homosexual Dilemma US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's very simple. People are not in our faces about race nearly to the degree they're in our face about being gay. Al Sharpton isn't forcing our daughters to share a school restroom with a gender confused by, gays are. I'm looking at the rising tempers in this country and I can guarantee you it's not happening because of race issues.

Yeah, that is why furgason and most of our cities are war zones of death, destruction and hatred. Very few people are willing to KILL over someone cutting their penis off.

Race is causing a flash of anger, there's no doubt about that, but I promise you the bigger assholes are the gay agenda and what's coming in response won't be riots, it will be war. States will secede over having their laws overturned by activist courts, not over any race issue.
What!?! They only make up ~3% of the population. A gay war, you've got to be kidding? IMVHO that assertion is absurd.
thanks
What's a homophobe?

Perhaps to avoid a "race war", reservations should be set up like they did for the native americans. All Hispanic cities...All black cities...all asian cities...all european cities. But then after that it will be all religious faith cities. Buddhists, wiccans, christians, muslims. Then sexual persuasion cities, like all hetero cities, all gay cities.:dunno:

I have often stated that the answer for blacks to be free of mean ole whitey is segregation. Repatriation to Africa more fail safe. African Americans can establish their own paradise free from whitey keepin them down

I have often stated that the answer for blacks to be free of mean ole whitey is segregation. Repatriation to Africa more fail safe. African Americans can establish their own paradise free from whitey keepin them down
No one cares what you state. You simply are an irrelevant cave chimp.

thanks for proving my point with your low iq post
No problem. Coming from you thats a compliment.

And the demoralized bottom rung of the white collective that feels so victimized might fare much better if they were repatriated to a remote part of Appalachia.

That way they could inbreed themselves into cross eyed, drooling oblivion, wirh no interference from the "big bad black bogeyman" that has them so frightened.

:rofl:

thanks
What's a homophobe?
you can't make this shit up!:lmao::lmao:

No one cares what you state. You simply are an irrelevant cave chimp.
easy now, any self-respecting chimpanzee would be offended by that comparison!

thanks
What's a homophobe?

So you don't know either?
confused-22.gif

And the demoralized bottom rung of the white collective that feels so victimized might fare much better if they were repatriated to a remote part of Appalachia.

That way they could inbreed themselves into cross eyed, drooling oblivion, wirh no interference from the "big bad black bogeyman" that has them so frightened.

bell curve

That way they could inbreed themselves into cross eyed, drooling oblivion, wirh no . interference from the "big bad black bogeyman" that has them so frightened.

bell curve

Correct, you monosyllabic dunce. And just as I stated, idiots like you occupy the bottom rung of the curve. Learn how to construct an intelligent sentence.

thanks
What's a homophobe?

So you don't know either?
confused-22.gif
false! I do... :rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back