🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

race war

what percentage of americans would condone and participate in a race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They only make up ~12% of the population. How many of the 12% would participate? This race war stuff is nonsense....
I agree, but there are those who are proponents of exactly that. In both races.
We should ridicule them for their stupidity.
We do. Yet that there are tensions is undeniable, and it only takes one match to set off a powder keg.
More like a Black Cat or M60.

They only make up ~12% of the population. How many of the 12% would participate? This race war stuff is nonsense....
We do. Yet that there are tensions is undeniable, and it only takes one match to set off a powder keg.
Yeah. Perhaps only blow off the hand or arm of America. Either way, it's a step in the wrong direction.

There isn't going to be a race war, there will be a sexual orientation war for the reasons I outlined here:

The Homosexual Dilemma US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's very simple. People are not in our faces about race nearly to the degree they're in our face about being gay. Al Sharpton isn't forcing our daughters to share a school restroom with a gender confused by, gays are. I'm looking at the rising tempers in this country and I can guarantee you it's not happening because of race issues.

There isn't going to be a race war, there will be a sexual orientation war for the reasons I outlined here:

It's very simple. People are not in our faces about race nearly to the degree they're in our face about being gay. Al Sharpton isn't forcing our daughters to share a school restroom with a gender confused by, gays are. I'm looking at the rising tempers in this country and I can guarantee you it's not happening because of race issues.

Yeah, that is why furgason and most of our cities are war zones of death, destruction and hatred. Very few people are willing to KILL over someone cutting their penis off.

Yeah, that is why furgason and most of our cities are war zones of death, destruction and hatred. Very few people are willing to KILL over someone cutting their penis off.

Race is causing a flash of anger, there's no doubt about that, but I promise you the bigger assholes are the gay agenda and what's coming in response won't be riots, it will be war. States will secede over having their laws overturned by activist courts, not over any race issue.

Yeah. Perhaps only blow off the hand or arm of America. Either way, it's a step in the wrong direction.

Agree it's a step in the wrong direction, but would run it's course in very short order.

Race is causing a flash of anger, there's no doubt about that, but I promise you the bigger assholes are the gay agenda and what's coming in response won't be riots, it will be war. States will secede over having their laws overturned by activist courts, not over any race issue.
What!?! They only make up ~3% of the population. A gay war, you've got to be kidding? IMVHO that assertion is absurd.

Agree it's a step in the wrong direction, but would run it's course in very short order.
I would hope so. But that's what they said about the Civil War.

I would hope so. But that's what they said about the Civil War.

Apples and oranges...

What!?! They only make up ~3% of the population. A gay war, you've got to be kidding? IMVHO that assertion is absurd.
And they don't carry guns. It should be a quick one, don't you think?

been a lot of tub thumping and chest pounding today by the usual suspects about starting a race war because of a falsely perceived rise in black crime against cops.

Nothing good would come out of a race war, but what do you mean by falsely perceived? It's obvious that we're seeing more and more cases lately of some blacks trying to harm and harming police.
seeing is the key word.

Are you suggesting we're just imagining these attacks on police officers? These have all been in the past couple of weeks:

Florida cop shot and killed by fugitive while on duty - NY Daily News

Officers shot at in Florida and Los Angeles - CNN.com

Police Shoot Kill Man Who Allegedly Tried to Run Over Officers NBC 10 Philadelphia
Two NYPD cops assassinated in Brooklyn revenge killing - NY Daily News
Nice how you avoid the recent white attacks on cops. More whites have killed more cops than every other race combined in 2014...but you ignore that fact.

The OP specifically stated black crime against police wasn't on the rise. That's the claim I challenged. I didn't ignore anything, I simply addressed his claim.

been a lot of tub thumping and chest pounding today by the usual suspects about starting a race war because of a falsely perceived rise in black crime against cops.

Nothing good would come out of a race war, but what do you mean by falsely perceived? It's obvious that we're seeing more and more cases lately of some blacks trying to harm and harming police.
seeing is the key word.

Are you suggesting we're just imagining these attacks on police officers? These have all been in the past couple of weeks:

Florida cop shot and killed by fugitive while on duty - NY Daily News

Officers shot at in Florida and Los Angeles - CNN.com

Police Shoot Kill Man Who Allegedly Tried to Run Over Officers NBC 10 Philadelphia
Two NYPD cops assassinated in Brooklyn revenge killing - NY Daily News
Nice how you avoid the recent white attacks on cops. More whites have killed more cops than every other race combined in 2014...but you ignore that fact.

The OP specifically stated black crime against police wasn't on the rise. That's the claim I challenged. I didn't ignore anything, I simply addressed his claim.
Yeah..the truth is that white crime against the police is on the rise. in 2014 whites killed more cops than any race combined.

This is something the media and the black community is pushing...440 black on white murders per year and attacks on whites as the knock out game.

Who exactly is pushing this shit?

Marxist groups such as ANSWER. They are exploiting whatever racial incidents they can to promote violent demonstrations. They want a revolution.

What statistics support your contention?
FBI mdash LEOKA Home

How does 2013 compare with other years? THAT is the pertinent question.

P.S. Please don't just post a website without identifying the specific content you are referencing.
that's the latest report .
2014 has yet to be completed and published.

that's pretty fucking specific!
or do you need more pictures?

Access eBooks of summaries of officers feloniously killed from 2002-2013, including selected incidents of officers assaulted in 2013
2002-2006
2007-2011
2012-2013

You could just cite the numbers for those years instead of being a jerk.
learn to read !

Forum List

Back