🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

race war

what percentage of americans would condone and participate in a race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dedicated to Asclepias as well as ThankU4votingTrump and all other racist assholes.

I am a cracker and the last one you want to mess with. You tards are tarded.

Laughing at white people doesnt mean you are racist. It may be cruel like laughing at chimp but its not racist.

A negro laughing at the superior race is laughable in it´s self. ¨Youz be so white wit yo education an yo well behaved chilren.¨

I wasnt laughing at a superior race which actually is impossible. There is no race superior to Blacks. I was laughing at a sub species. White people like you. :laugh:

The true superior race members behave themselves while the chimps dance on their desks.

88f5e39b-d0fb-4f66-b2f4-10bec78a6ce9

You were obviously trying to be Black and get away from being a chimp.
But they´re the same thing.
Blacks and whites are not the same thing. You attract hair lice and smell like a wet dog.
I can´t figure out why head lice would want to live on a negroes head. That wound be like living in the city dump.

Typically they dont want to live on a Black persons head. They are genetically attracted to monkeys like you and they get on Black people from being too close to you chimps.

2C62554400000578-0-image-a-94_1442416691856.jpg

The Afro-Sheen deprives them of oxygen.

:banana:

You were obviously trying to be Black and get away from being a chimp.
But they´re the same thing.
Blacks and whites are not the same thing. You attract hair lice and smell like a wet dog.
I can´t figure out why head lice would want to live on a negroes head. That wound be like living in the city dump.

Typically they dont want to live on a Black persons head. They are genetically attracted to monkeys like you and they get on Black people from being too close to you chimps.

2C62554400000578-0-image-a-94_1442416691856.jpg

"African American families do have a lower incidence of head lice than other groups; the reason for this can be summed up in two words: oils and sheens. Many African Americans use these hair styling products as part of their daily regimens. When hair is covered with products, it becomes more difficult for lice to adhere to it."

Cuz sticking to black hair is like trying to climb a greased pole. :banana:

Tell you what, there's no oil slick on top of the pool water when white people go swimming.

Head Lice and African American Hair

Forum List

Back