🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

race war

what percentage of americans would condone and participate in a race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The race war would not last long anyway, blacks are outnumbered, outgunned & outsmarted. Asian and Hispanics would fight on the white side as well. Educated blacks would not participate.
For the most part, they´re also underskilled with firearms unless they were in the military. You don´t ever see black people out in the woods hunting or at shooting ranges.

The race war would not last long anyway, blacks are outnumbered, outgunned & outsmarted. Asian and Hispanics would fight on the white side as well. Educated blacks would not participate.
For the most part, they´re also underskilled with firearms unless they were in the military. You don´t ever see black people out in the woods hunting or at shooting ranges.

You are wrong about that.

You are wrong about that.
Even negroes who were in the military wouldn´t do very good in a race war. Race warriors need to know what to do when their weapon stops firing.

Typical. You keep thinking that so you can get a nice surprise if you ever got the balls to do something.

Wow. You picked the least credible person besides Clarence Thomas to make your point? :laugh:

Mr. Sotomayor is a black man's worst nightmare, a brother who tells the truth about negroes.

Sotomayor is nothing but a disillusioned uncle tom.
laugh.gif

Wow. You picked the least credible person besides Clarence Thomas to make your point? :laugh:

Mr. Sotomayor is a black man's worst nightmare, a brother who tells the truth about negroes.

laugh.gif

Uncle Tom is code for educated black man who follows the rules and doesn´t chimp out.

laugh.gif

Uncle Tom is code for educated black man who follows the rules and doesn´t chimp out.

uncle tom is a descriptive term for person with Black DNA that dances for massa at every opportunity.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

uncle tom is a descriptive term for person with Black DNA that dances for massa at every opportunity.
laugh.gif

Deez Uncle Tom´s have foegotten auz bout massa´s an whippin posts. Daze be moven on up.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Deez Uncle Tom´s have foegotten auz bout massa´s an whippin posts. Daze be moven on up.
Youre just a cave chimpanzee. I cant expect you to understand.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wrong, I´ve never even been close to being a negro.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know. You cant be. Youre too close to being a full blooded chimp.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wrong again, the closest I´ve been to a being a negro is when I was eating a fried chicken dinner and the fruit salad had watermelon in it. I almost forgot about dressing up like Curious George for Halloween when I was nine.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wrong again, the closest I´ve been to a being a negro is when I was eating a fried chicken dinner and the fruit salad had watermelon in it. I almost forgot about dressing up like Curious George for Halloween when I was nine.

When were you nine? Last year?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When were you nine? Last year?
Yeah, I´d say I´m pretty much a nine, most girls insist that I´m a 10 but I´m modest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back