🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

race war

what percentage of americans would condone and participate in a race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Youre just a cave chimpanzee. I cant expect you to understand.
laugh.gif
Wrong, I´ve never even been close to being a negro.
I know. You cant be. Youre too close to being a full blooded chimp.
laugh.gif
Wrong again, the closest I´ve been to a being a negro is when I was eating a fried chicken dinner and the fruit salad had watermelon in it. I almost forgot about dressing up like Curious George for Halloween when I was nine.

When were you nine? Last year?
Yeah, I´d say I´m pretty much a nine, most girls insist that I´m a 10 but I´m modest.

I have to give you credit. You make up for your lack of intelligence with entertainment value.

You've are absolutely one of the funniest peckerwoods who has ever posted here.

I have to give you credit. You make up for your lack of intelligence with entertainment value.

...and to think you and your organ grinding man are the ones who are suppose to be entertaining us.

01c2f7c7cdb7a2c6129f3c4eab5062f8.jpg

Lol. Not hardly. Look in the mirror.

That little pink cave simian in the cartoon kind of resembles you.....minus a few zits.

uncle tom is a descriptive term for person with Black DNA that dances for massa at every opportunity.
laugh.gif
Deez Uncle Tom´s have foegotten auz bout massa´s an whippin posts. Daze be moven on up.
Youre just a cave chimpanzee. I cant expect you to understand.
laugh.gif
Wrong, I´ve never even been close to being a negro.
I know. You cant be. Youre too close to being a full blooded chimp.
laugh.gif
Wrong again, the closest I´ve been to a being a negro is when I was eating a fried chicken dinner and the fruit salad had watermelon in it. I almost forgot about dressing up like Curious George for Halloween when I was nine.
You were obviously trying to be Black and get away from being a chimp.

...and to think you and your organ grinding man are the ones who are suppose to be entertaining us.

Nice selfie. How did they get you to stand still long enough to put the clothes and chain on you?

Nice selfie. How did they get you to stand still long enough to put the clothes and chain on you?
That´s not a photo. Don´t you negroes have art in the ghetto´s, other than graffiti?

That´s not a photo. Don´t you negroes have art in the ghetto´s, other than graffiti?
If thats not a photo how did they get you to stand still for the clothes, chain, and the time it took to paint your portrait? Did they sedate you before or after they did the lice treatment?

But they´re the same thing.
Blacks and whites are not the same thing. You attract hair lice and smell like a wet dog.
I can´t figure out why head lice would want to live on a negroes head. That wound be like living in the city dump.

Typically they dont want to live on a Black persons head. They are genetically attracted to monkeys like you and they get on Black people from being too close to you chimps.

2C62554400000578-0-image-a-94_1442416691856.jpg

Blacks and whites are not the same thing. You attract hair lice and smell like a wet dog.
I can´t figure out why head lice would want to live on a negroes head. That wound be like living in the city dump.

Typically they dont want to live on a Black persons head. They are genetically attracted to monkeys like you and they get on Black people from being too close to you chimps.

No wonder you behave as you do. You like it.

The most sincere and best compliment you can pay me is to stalk me. You should charge me rent for being in your head. Why did you send me a PM? :laugh:

Dedicated to Asclepias as well as ThankU4votingTrump and all other racist assholes.

I am a cracker and the last one you want to mess with. You tards are tarded.

The most sincere and best compliment you can pay me is to stalk me. You should charge me rent for being in your head. Why did you send me a PM? :laugh:

Silly negro, you can´t pay rent using an EBT card.

Silly negro, you can´t pay rent using an EBT card.

I didnt know that. When did you find out cave chimp?

Dedicated to Asclepias as well as ThankU4votingTrump and all other racist assholes.

Laughing at white people doesnt mean you are racist. It may be cruel like laughing at chimp but its not racist.

A negro laughing at the superior race is laughable in it´s self. ¨Youz be so white wit yo education an yo well behaved chilren.¨

Laughing at white people doesnt mean you are racist. It may be cruel like laughing at chimp but its not racist.

A negro laughing at the superior race is laughable in it´s self. ¨Youz be so white wit yo education an yo well behaved chilren.¨

I wasnt laughing at a superior race which actually is impossible. There is no race superior to Blacks. I was laughing at a sub species. White people like you. :laugh:

Forum List

Back