Rachael Maddow....before & after; A true shame.

A person's hair color or style has that much impact on your perceptions of their value?
You are into masculine looking chicks? Figures......,ans that is SOOO liberal of ya.

(snicker)
I am not into judging people by their appearance, which is the thesis of the OP. And for the record stalker, my comment was presented as a question to the OP, not to or for you to misrepresent. But I understand how dopes like you go for any bait you can bite.
Horseshit. Every time you as swipes talk about Ann Coulter you mock the size of her Adam's apple. With the nasty insinuation that she might be a male.

A person's hair color or style has that much impact on your perceptions of their value?
You are into masculine looking chicks? Figures......,ans that is SOOO liberal of ya.

(snicker)
I am not into judging people by their appearance, which is the thesis of the OP. And for the record stalker, my comment was presented as a question to the OP, not to or for you to misrepresent. But I understand how dopes like you go for any bait you can bite.

Awwww, did I make your vagina sore? Don't want to see my replies or commenting on the stupid shit you post, block me......it's not like I get anything of substance from reading the ignorant shit you write here. I just use you for cannon fodder.
You should be reported. You still might.

(snicker)

Awwww, did I make your vagina sore? Don't want to see my replies or commenting on the stupid shit you post, block me......it's not like I get anything of substance from reading the ignorant shit you write here. I just use you for cannon fodder.

Another stupid leftard waddles into the fray. Cannon fodder as in I use his posts to kick his and other clueless morons around. You think I have a cannon? How old are you anyway?????

(snicker)

What for?

(snicker)
Horseshit. Every time you as swipes talk about Ann Coulter you mock the size of her Adam's apple. With the nasty insinuation that she might be a male.
Does Ann Coulter have an Adams apple?

(snicker)

What for?

OH NO!!!! OldLady is going to report me to the Gestapo!!!!

The call will go something like this...."Hello? Yes, I wish to report this guy that is being mean to leftards on the internet....can you call in the swat team?"

There has to be something in the water and food that is making leftards so fucking stupid.....it's like a disease that has spread. One leftard after another seems to be getting it......(sigh)

(snicker)

What for?
Some old folks do not realise it became acceptable on certain levels to be crude, ignorant, obscene and behave like gutter scum and cesspool slime. Old Lady just doesn't know Dale's are allowed to be themselves.

(snicker)

What for?
Some old folks do not realise it became acceptable on certain levels to be crude, ignorant, obscene and behave like gutter scum and cesspool slime. Old Lady just doesn't know Dale's are allowed to be themselves.
Then old lady's going to be very very busy with her report finger, and half the membership will disappear.

What for?
Then old lady's going to be very very busy with her report finger, and half the membership will disappear.
I do not think the comparable posters to Dale is that large. It just seems like it because a few of them post day in and day out endlessly.

(snicker)
Does Ann Coulter have an Adams apple?
Everyone has an Adam's apple asswipe

I saw this on CBS Sunday News today. A great, mellow, fairly neutral show that I enjoy on Sundays. Easy watching. Interesting stories.

They did a piece on Rachael Maddow. It was good. Radical liberalism aside...she's worked hard at her career. And honestly....when serious breaking news occurs like a terror attack...when she has to go into serious news anchor mode...she is actually very good at it. If she was sane she'd be a tremendous news person.

And they showed her before and after photos. Wow. What a shame....

View attachment 74878
Shorter hair is a better style for her face

Yes. Women need to keep themselves looking appealing and sexy. I'm not some crazy Muslim, I wanna see them flaunt their God given beauty.
Let's see your photo. You must be 'God's gift to women'

(snicker)

What for?
Awwww, did I make your vagina sore?
That crosses a personal line, to me. Glad it didn't bother you.

(snicker)

Another stupid leftard waddles into the fray. Cannon fodder as in I use his posts to kick his and other clueless morons around. You think I have a cannon? How old are you anyway?????
Old enough to know better, which you obviously aren't.

(snicker)

Old enough to know better, which you obviously aren't.

Know better than what? Why can't the leftard clown posse debate? Why does your side have absolutely no debating skills? The left has NOTHING.....zero-zilch...it's friggin' sad to witness.

What for?
I missed that. I try to read as little as that guys garbage as possible.

What for?
Then avail yourself of the ignore feature, and you won't have to try.

What for?
Then avail yourself of the ignore feature, and you won't have to try.

Thank you...it's not like Camp writes anything that enhances the posting experience here...I certainly wouldn't miss seeing his worthless spews. He gives me some good material but hell, there is plenty of it here.

Forum List

Back