Rachel Weiss

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
Buzzard Gulch, NC
Rachel Weiss was not just a woman who "lived on Palestinian territory and was killed". She was on a bus with her 3 year old and 2 year old children. She was 9 months pregnant. One of the animal prisoners to be released firebombed the bus killing Rachel and her 3 children. But then again as one of the pro-Palestinians said "that was 22 years ago". So I suppose it doesn't matter now.

Sadly, it is not just the Weiss. Weiss is nothing but statistics.

There are also,

The family of Pass.

The family of Shabo.

The family of Scheveschorder.

The family of Tamam.

The family of Shefi.

The family of Fogel.

The family of Hatuel.

Just few of many. In all of those above, toddlers were killed.

Maybe we'll get lucky and the bus carrying all the terrorists will drive off a cliff, and only the bus driver will survive

Reminds me of the Carmel disaster.

When the first fire broke, the government told over 40 police officers, to go transfer Palestinian prisoners into safe correctional center, so the fire won't reach their cells and hurt them.

They were sent to transfer those prisoners, and save their lives. they were caught up in the blaze, 44 of them were burned to death, trying to save Palestinian killers.

The fire was in fact an arson, started out by Palestinians.

How is that for injustice?:(

There are also,

The family of Pass.

The family of Shabo.

The family of Tamam.

The family of Shefi.

The family of Fogel.

The family of Hatuel.

So, what is the name of the family that lost 29 members in Gaza?

Wow. All those prisoners are scumbags, but the Fogel killers are the worst of the worst, slitting the throats of little babies.

There are also,

The family of Pass.

The family of Shabo.

The family of Tamam.

The family of Shefi.

The family of Fogel.

The family of Hatuel.

If you want, open up a thread on that. This is not the topic.

Got anything on Rachel Weiss?

There are also,

The family of Pass.

The family of Shabo.

The family of Tamam.

The family of Shefi.

The family of Fogel.

The family of Hatuel.

Where is your proof that they were intentionally killed ??????

Wow. All those prisoners are scumbags, but the Fogel killers are the worst of the worst, slitting the throats of little babies.

The Fogels were and still are a symbol.

I guess most of it thanks to young Tamar Fogel.

1453404-5.jpg

Like biblical Miriam, she saved and watched over her brothers, and lived to tell their story.

But the killing of Shalhevet Pass, a small baby shot in the head by a Palestinian sniper, wasn't less awful. He new she was sleeping innocently in her stroller, didn't harm anyone, and he took that shot, knowing perfectly the earthquake it will cause. Her father, losing his mind to grief, went on a vengeance rampage, this was a true tragedy, losing his baby cause him his sanity.

I was young during the Shalhevet Pass killing, but I remember, even on that age, the amount of rage it caused in the Israeli public

There are also,

The family of Pass.

The family of Shabo.

The family of Tamam.

The family of Shefi.

The family of Fogel.

The family of Hatuel.

If you want, open up a thread on that. This is not the topic.

Got anything on Rachel Weiss?

So, is this just a cry-fest for Israelis killed? You want a thread? OK.

I am not familiar with the Fogel killers. Can you enlighten me on that? Thanks.

The Fogel family lived in the Biblical settlement of Itamar.

On one hot night, 2011, two Palestinians from the Awarta village, entered the Fogel family house at night.

They went to the bedroom, where they killed Yoav Fogel, 11 years old. They left his bleeding body, off to the Room of young El'ad, who was 4 years old. He saw the unfamiliar faces of the invaders, and began to cry for his mother. One of the Palestinians grabbed him, telling him not to be afraid, while the other one then threw him on the floor, and stabbed him multiple times.

They then went off to the parents' room, and killed the Father Udi. They thought about what to do when they noticed the youngest Fogel child, Hadas, only months old. At first they thought of kidnapping her for prisoners' exchange, but then when she began to cry, decided on killing her.

From the bathroom, the mother, Ruth, heard them, and went on to protect her newborn, she was murdered.

Hadas was then shot to death.

The killers didn't had time, or didn't see, it is not clear, that there were two young children in the house. 2 year old Yishai, who was still sleeping in his crib, and 8 year old Ro'i.

Tamar Fogel, 12 year old sister, comes back from youth activity, to find her parents and siblings killed. She fears the killers are still in the house, hearing noises, so she smuggles the baby brother, and her 8 year old brother outside, saving their lives.

She found Ro'i hiding, and Yishai was weeping over Udi's body, crying, "Daddy, wake up".

Last edited:

On one hot night, 2011, two Palestinians from the Awarta village, entered the Fogel family house at night.

They went to the bedroom, where they killed Yoav Fogel, 11 years old. They left his bleeding body, off to the Room of young El'ad, who was 4 years old. He saw the unfamiliar faces of the invaders, and began to cry for his mother. One of the Palestinians grabbed him, telling him not to be afraid, while the other one then threw him on the floor, and stabbed him multiple times.

They then went off to the parents' room, and killed the Father Udi. They thought about what to do when they noticed the youngest Fogel child, Hadas, only months old. At first they thought of kidnapping her for prisoners' exchange, but then when she began to cry, decided on killing her.

From the bathroom, the mother, Ruth, heard them, and went on to protect her newborn, she was murdered.

The killers didn't had time, or didn't see, it is not clear, that there were two young children in the house. 2 year old Yishai, who was still sleeping in his crib, and 8 year old Ro'i.

Tamar Fogel, 12 year old sister, comes back from youth activity, to find her parents and siblings killed. She fears the killers are still in the house, hearing noises, so she smuggles the baby brother, and her 8 year old brother outside, saving their lives.

She found Ro'i hiding, and Yishai was weeping over Udi's body, crying, "Daddy, wake up".

Ah yes. I'm very familiar with these murders. I just didn't know the names. Once you mentioned Itamar it brought it all back.

Ah yes. I'm very familiar with these murders. I just didn't know the names. Once you mentioned Itamar it brought it all back.

Glad I could be of help.

God bless those children, in hopes that each will get to have large families.

That will be the best vengeance.!

Forum List

Back