Racial realities

The racial reality is that there is no such thing as race, but racism is everywhere.

Race is a construct, but CULTURE is very real. when I see the BLM Klan on TV, at least half of them are white. It's clearly about the war against American CULTURE, not skin color.
That is why I keep calling out Black Lives Matter as a fraudulent organization. Their very name contradicts what they TELL YOU they stand for on their website. I'll bet 90% of the White bozos screaming BLACK LIVES MATTER haven't read it. They are subversives, their intent is to divide the country and cause chaos. With the aid of Democrat leadership they are being successful.

You need to understand how crucial it is for the democrats that all minorities NEED TO BELIEVE they are victims of America.
Right. And we all know the real victims are conservatives.

Do you normally use straw to build your arguments?
Listened to the RNC. The victim mentality was EVERYWHERE.

Are you trying to imply that the Republican's haven't been under attack?
So I guess it’s not a straw man, is it.

No, it is a strawman argument, unless you can show that he said that Republican's were victims....Instead that was you dishonestly trying to put words in his mouth.

Republicans do see themselves as victims. Are you going to deny it?

So, you are saying he didn't say that?
I never said he did say it. But that doesn’t make it any less true.

*sigh* You tried to use a strawman argument when you said -

" Right. And we all know the real victims are conservatives. "

The owl never said that conservatives were victims...Now we just spent time, and posts to run in a complete circle....Now just own it so we can move on....
But I’m right. Conservatives do see themselves as victims. You said it yourself. I never said that owl ever made that claim. I’m saying that’s what conservatives (as a whole believe) and I’m correct.

I did? where? Post where I said that....And no conservatives as a whole do NOT see themselves as victims....It's not victimhood to point out obvious things that liberals and democrats are doing to undermine their beliefs, and agendas...What you are doing is trying to label your opponent in hopes of stiffling future debate, by labeling them faux victims, and therefore not credible when you get called on your BS....It's a dishonest, Allinsky way of debating, and proves how you have already lost.

You need to understand how crucial it is for the democrats that all minorities NEED TO BELIEVE they are victims of America.

No, it is a strawman argument, unless you can show that he said that Republican's were victims....Instead that was you dishonestly trying to put words in his mouth.

The owl never said that conservatives were victims...Now we just spent time, and posts to run in a complete circle....Now just own it so we can move on....
But I’m right. Conservatives do see themselves as victims. You said it yourself. I never said that owl ever made that claim. I’m saying that’s what conservatives (as a whole believe) and I’m correct.

I did? where? Post where I said that....And no conservatives as a whole do NOT see themselves as victims....It's not victimhood to point out obvious things that liberals and democrats are doing to undermine their beliefs, and agendas...What you are doing is trying to label your opponent in hopes of stiffling future debate, by labeling them faux victims, and therefore not credible when you get called on your BS....It's a dishonest, Allinsky way of debating, and proves how you have already lost.

Trump’s entire campaign is founded on victimhood and is at the source of his popular appeal. China and Mexico take our jobs. Europe is using us for defense. Liberals are stealing the election.

I’m not labeling, I’m describing, accurately.

Trump’s entire campaign is founded on victimhood and is at the source of his popular appeal. China and Mexico take our jobs. Europe is using us for defense. Liberals are stealing the election.

Trump's campaign is based on Americanism.

But what you are highlighting is not victim bullshit. Rather, it is a campaign against parasitism. The victim bullshit is the exact opposite, that would a campaign for entitlement. Look at Joe Biden if you want to hear more about that.

Last edited:

Trump's campaign is based on Americanism.

But what you are highlighting is not victim bullshit. Rather, it is a campaign against paratisism. The victim bullshit is the exact opposite, that would a campaign for entitlement. Look at Joe Biden if you want to hear more about that.
Paratisism? Do you mean “parasitism”?

So when Trump demands Ford (for example) build cars in the US and not Mexico, isn’t that entitlement?

That is pretty accurate. We all know it.

That is pretty accurate. We all know it.
Hell man. I’m doing great. China ain’t doing nothing to me. Mexico ain’t doing nothing to me. Europe never asked me for nothing.

Why should I feel like a victim?

That may be what you hear...I hear something totally different...For instance -

"Trump’s entire campaign is founded on putting America first and is at the source of his popular appeal. China and Mexico take our jobs. Europe is using us for defense. Liberals are stealing the election."

That's not victimhood, that's for once hearing the plain truth.

"Trump’s entire campaign is founded on putting America first and is at the source of his popular appeal. China and Mexico take our jobs. Europe is using us for defense. Liberals are stealing the election."

Of course it’s victimhood. Trump blames China for all his supporters economic woes. Truth is that people decided not to adapt to a changing economy and got left behind.

Of course it’s victimhood. Trump blames China for all his supporters economic woes. Truth is that people decided not to adapt to a changing economy and got left behind.

Ah there it is...So, you're shilling for China.....Fitting.

That’s a pretty brain dead response.

You got a problem with the free market?

You want a job in manufacturing? Move to China, work their hours for their pay. You want a good job, get an education and so something more valuable.

Last edited:

You want a job in manufacturing? Move to China, work their hours for their pay. You want a good job, get an education and so something more valuable.

And that is what you miss about regular American's....But, it's funny how if we were to go in the way back machine, you people were hammering Trump over China, now they're your besties....

And that is what you miss about regular American's....But, it's funny how if we were to go in the way back machine, you people were hammering Trump over China, now they're your besties....
What do I miss about regular Americans? People want a good paying job without having the necessary skills to earn the money. That’s entitlement. No. I got that part.

Yeah, I know. People are going to be insulted by that. So what. It’s true.

I didn't go to school in Pennsylvania and graduate and become a chef, by living amongst people who are not European American such as myself.

You know there are many types of cuisine outside of Europe, right?

And the only one of those I'm qualified to make is tex Mex and plain old fashioned northeastern American food.

And?

And im not going to change for some ...

Who asked you to?

You don't have much grasp of a free market, Comrade.

I do note you want slaves in China (some owned by LeBron) to compete with free people in America.

Is that a "free market?"

"Free market" and "global market" are not synonymous. Because slavery is abhorrent to decent people (but not to democrats) a nation that uses slaves, as China (masters of the democrats) does, cannot be a member of a valid market.

You don't have much grasp of a free market, Comrade.

I do note you want slaves in China (some owned by LeBron) to compete with free people in America.

Is that a "free market?"

"Free market" and "global market" are not synonymous. Because slavery is abhorrent to decent people (but not to democrats) a nation that uses slaves, as China (masters of the democrats) does, cannot be a member of a valid market.
What percentage of China’s workforce is slave based? Why are we still allied with Saudi Arabia then?

And if jobs aren’t shipped to China, they’re shipped to India, or Vietnam or anywhere else that people will work for a tiny fraction of what Americans would ever work for. There’s no shortage of people willing to undercut labor.

And that’s all just temporary until automation destroys all these jobs anyway.

Listen to me very carefully. Manufacturing of commodity goods is not a path to the middle class. It used to be a long time ago. It will not be that way again. Wake up.

What do I miss about regular Americans? People want a good paying job without having the necessary skills to earn the money. That’s entitlement. No. I got that part.

Yeah, I know. People are going to be insulted by that. So what. It’s true.

So, Trump has been bringing back good paying manufacturing jobs, that Obama said he’d need a magic wand to get back...Americans love that.

What does a President Biden say he will do? “Raise taxes on business, and individuals making over $400K, increase regulation, and buy into NGD bs that will drive those manufacturers right back to China....

I think the choice is clear.

What percentage of China’s workforce is slave based? Why are we still allied with Saudi Arabia then?

Red herrings and Straw Man arguments don't help your case comrade. But I suppose without fallacy, you commies would never even approach logic.

I know, I'm supposed to ignore China and defend SA. Funny how you Communists LOVED the Saudis until they liberalized, let women drive, made peace with Israel and shit - now you hate them. Iran is the favored Islamic dictatorship of your president - Xi.

The fact that China uses slave labor at all precludes them from our markets. There is precedent, when the Arab Muslims were raiding the Eastern Seaboard and taking white slaves by the thousands, the United States ceased all trade with the middle east. And then president Jefferson sent the Navy and Marines to deal with the Muslims.

China is the enemy of America and the democrats are the vassal army of China.

And if jobs aren’t shipped to China, they’re shipped to India, or Vietnam or anywhere else that people will work for a tiny fraction of what Americans would ever work for. There’s no shortage of people willing to undercut labor.

India doesn't bribe Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden - China does. democrats, like all Marxists seek to destroy the middle class, the bourgeoisie. The destruction of middle class wages is the heart of the democrat strategy to destroy America and return to the historical norm of a tiny elite ruling a vast and impoverished mass of humanity. Individualism and liberty are a thorn in the side of the dictators you serve, an insult to the kings of the world.

And that’s all just temporary until automation destroys all these jobs anyway.

I've been hearing that idiocy since the 1960's. Automation has created more good paying jobs than were displaced. More importantly, automation has improved the living conditions of Americas across the board - and that's what really irks you. Middle class Americans have creature comforts that Henry VIII never even dreamed of - but you Communists have the "New Green Deal" to ensure the Proles have short lives filled with misery and despair.

Listen to me very carefully. Manufacturing of commodity goods is not a path to the middle class. It used to be a long time ago. It will not be that way again. Wake up.

Listen to the ones who are actively at war to destroy the middle class. :lmao:

We who support self-government and liberty will defeat you in November, I think we will hold both houses of congress and the executive after the elections. Activating the terrorist troops was a mistake for you. But the war between you who seek to put America under the rule of oligarchs and we who cherish liberty will rage on. China is your sponsor, no doubt the vermin who are the democrats think they will betray their masters after liberty is destroyed, but Xi sees through his puppets just as clearly as I do.

This is an old struggle; "But when you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao; you're just another democrat anyhow.."

Forum List

Back