Racial realities

You need to understand how crucial it is for the democrats that all minorities NEED TO BELIEVE they are victims of America.
Right. And we all know the real victims are conservatives.

Do you normally use straw to build your arguments?
Listened to the RNC. The victim mentality was EVERYWHERE.

Are you trying to imply that the Republican's haven't been under attack?
So I guess it’s not a straw man, is it.

No, it is a strawman argument, unless you can show that he said that Republican's were victims....Instead that was you dishonestly trying to put words in his mouth.

Republicans do see themselves as victims. Are you going to deny it?
Of course they are victims. Just consider what recently happened in DC and Kenosha.

Has Stormfront gone out of business?
The oppression of people does not stay the same. It can change and it does. What was a century or more ago can be reversed or inverted. We are constantly told about racially charged murderous lynchings over and over. The crime of racial murder has been reversed by huge margins in that regard over the last several decades. But when touted, it is blurred down b the media and the rest. Then they go back to demonize people about the lynchings of the past while the modern "lynchings" goes on unabated.

Judge: Black men are ‘more effective’ at killing each other than the KKK

In fact they kill more blacks in 6 months than the kkk did in 86 years....alan west.

You need to understand how crucial it is for the democrats that all minorities NEED TO BELIEVE they are victims of America.

No, it is a strawman argument, unless you can show that he said that Republican's were victims....Instead that was you dishonestly trying to put words in his mouth.

So, you are saying he didn't say that?

I never said he did say it. But that doesn’t make it any less true.

In this life everyone is a victim.......sooner or later.

democrats have a final solution to the white people problem, and fully intend to exercise it.
Fascinating. Still waiting to hear from you psychopaths what that plan is.
You don't know---------South Africa following the end of Apartheid and the destruction of peace and laws in the country. Corrupt government who abused its white and black people stole lands and businesses and assets of whites and others while roving gangs of black thugs and criminals and communists/marxists, burned looted, rioted, raped and murdered everyone especially whites also claiming like the thugs in the US do now that the white victims deserved it for reparations.
Sometimes there’s blowback for systematically abusing the human rights of people for centuries.

So what does that have to do with eliminating the white race? I’m supposed to believe that black people are going to murder every white person in the country?
You need only look at how black people treat other black people and know that with the propaganda spread of late---whites will and already are being treated worse than blacks attacking other blacks.

You need only look at Africa for answers as well------when the whites aren't keeping the peace----the violence explodes against everyone.

Remember yes while we had slavery for what a couple centuries in America------we got rid of it and then ended most of it in Africa. Black africans have been enslaving others including their own families for thousands of years non-stop.

Want to play which race is worse game still? Want to talk about which race has been systemically abusing the human rights of other people for since forever and where ever they go-------------

*sigh* You tried to use a strawman argument when you said -

" Right. And we all know the real victims are conservatives. "

The owl never said that conservatives were victims...Now we just spent time, and posts to run in a complete circle....Now just own it so we can move on....

*sigh* You tried to use a strawman argument when you said -

" Right. And we all know the real victims are conservatives. "

The owl never said that conservatives were victims...Now we just spent time, and posts to run in a complete circle....Now just own it so we can move on....
But I’m right. Conservatives do see themselves as victims. You said it yourself. I never said that owl ever made that claim. I’m saying that’s what conservatives (as a whole believe) and I’m correct.

I didn't go to school in Pennsylvania and graduate and become a chef, by living amongst people who are not European American such as myself.

You know there are many types of cuisine outside of Europe, right?

I didn't go to school in Pennsylvania and graduate and become a chef, by living amongst people who are not European American such as myself.

I didn't open a successful business by having the product that I'm qualified to make, be unpopular because of not living amongst my European American people.
What product might that be, and why would it be unpopular?

I didn't get the money to start a business, by not being hired, a problem that would be caused by not living amongst my european American people.

Why wouldn't you be hired? And who told you any kind of people are 'yours'?

The racial reality is that there is no such thing as race, but racism is everywhere.

BS.
Doctors and scientists themselves confirm race.
And as I said..
I'd rather be a racist than a race victim or be bred out.
What the hell do you mean “bred out”?

The eradication of European Americans and the immediate butchering and over time eradication by crossbreeding with non Europeans..

im not a product of that, my wife is not a product of that...most Americans (nearly 100% of white Americans) are not and neither are my kids.

Oh, another one of these nuts... :rolleyes:

I didn't open a successful business by having the product that I'm qualified to make, be unpopular because of not living amongst my European American people.

White people are unpopular in black or most non white neighborhoods.

Who told you that? Sounds like fear talking.

Who told you that? Sounds like fear talking.

Well... yeah, it's fear. That's where racists live, in the state of fear.

You know there are many types of cuisine outside of Europe, right?

And the only one of those I'm qualified to make is tex Mex and plain old fashioned northeastern American food.

And?

And im not going to change for some black or Puerto Rican or Marshallese dude that thinks he's all that and a slice of golden bread..

He came here, he's going to deal with having coming here...and he's going to get used to being here or go back home.

Forum List

Back