Racial realities

So we deserve the atrocities you have planned?
What attracted do “I” have planned?

The Communist Chinese Party, the democrats.

I linked dozens of calls for genocide by academia. Your party intends genocide - fact.

So you think a bunch of academics are going to do what exactly?

They're going to do what they have been doing now since the early '70s....And that is to monopolize the ideological bent in the professorial ranks, and then take outrageous sums of money from the parents of the kids attending to fill their heads with Marxist Bull Shit, and send them into the streets to riot, loot, and burn....

Okay. And that results in the end of the white race because?

You didn't meet any black people in Pennsylvania?

No I did not live in places where they run things.
No I did not live where their constructs are the local culture.
No I did not live where they thrive.
No I did not live where their blue collar crime is the norms within the crime world.

No I did not engage in their ways of life.

So in effect..no.
Jesus! You must be from Susquehannock :stir:. I suppose you've never seen black people on TV either. :shock:

I never watched much t.v. I rarely turn it on. When I do I think i must be in africa.

Has Stormfront gone out of business?
It’s so rare we get to speak with openproud racists.

Why? Have you not looked in the mirror? You should because you are.

Have you not figured out that BLM is a racist terrorist organization that ALL can see the true "colors' behind now and the future to which it offers as they burn, loot, rob, attack, extort, rape, and murder ?

Systemic attacks on others--- Here in america with affirmative action and other such programs, blacks are treated better than all other races despite committing the most crimes and scoring the lowest in both education and on iq tests.
So you don’t think black people are disproportionately affected by policing? You think every business has affirmative action?

I didn't go to school in Pennsylvania and graduate and become a chef, by living amongst people who are not European American such as myself.

I didn't open a successful business by having the product that I'm qualified to make, be unpopular because of not living amongst my European American people.

I didn't get the money to start a business, by not being hired, a problem that would be caused by not living amongst my european American people.

I didn't get married and make kids by living around people that are irreconcilably different than myself.

I didn't make it to age 34, and counting..
By living in a place where I'd be hated or treated unfairly or be a target.

Welcome to racial reality.
You have to hand it to those that truly understand the psychological nature of human behavior and how brilliant the wicked are at creating strife under the guise of bringing people together. Really need to stand in awe. We can repeat it over and over again. We know how desperately the democrats need to have all minorities truly believe they are victims of capitalism or whites.

It is amazing how propaganda works and how saturated we are with the divide and conquer strategy. Let's think about this. They have actually made it so that if anyone says all lives matter, it is the same thing as saying HEIL HITLER!!!

What is amazing is how the actual words by MLK are ignored. How the actual words by Malcolm X are ignored when he called out how pathetic white liberals are. How Booker T Washington's quote is ignored, who was an actual slave. How Muhammad Alis quote about being against forced integration is ignored.

How the quote from Bob Marley who said we must EMANCIPATE OURSELVES FROM MENTAL SLAVERY is ignored. You need to understand how crucial it is for the democrats that all minorities NEED TO BELIEVE they are victims of America.

If minorities didn't believe it, the democrats entire platform would disintegrate and they know it all too well.

I linked dozens of calls for genocide by academia. Your party intends genocide - fact.

They're going to do what they have been doing now since the early '70s....And that is to monopolize the ideological bent in the professorial ranks, and then take outrageous sums of money from the parents of the kids attending to fill their heads with Marxist Bull Shit, and send them into the streets to riot, loot, and burn....

I never said it would....Is that your goal?

Nah. Just probably should have looked at the messages you were replying to.

Context mate.

The oppression of people does not stay the same. It can change and it does. What was a century or more ago can be reversed or inverted. We are constantly told about racially charged murderous lynchings over and over. The crime of racial murder has been reversed by huge margins in that regard over the last several decades. But when touted, it is blurred down b the media and the rest. Then they go back to demonize people about the lynchings of the past while the modern "lynchings" goes on unabated.

Context mate.

Oh, I looked, read, and replied....You are now deflecting because you know I would shred your stance.

It’s so rare we get to speak with openproud racists.
OavYQV2.gif

Oh brother another clueless post. Archie was a beloved character like Fred Sanford from Sanford and son---both grumpy loud old men who were like people in real life FLAWED but none the less loveable. Archie's character despite morons hype and spin was not an advocate for being prejudice but actually more of a not to be prejudice. He btw was an equal opportunity pick on others in a funny way type of guy.............its a shame that we have been so brainwashed and dumbed down as a society that we (I mean you) don't realize that the truth in honesty or that no one should be put on a pedestal instead of being treated AND JUDGED like everyone else whether it is teasing them or stating the truth about them.

Used to black and whites friends could and would tease one another about their race----------so bizarre that any mention of race is used to try to shut someone down, guilt them, and shut them up so they don't have an opinion about anything. I miss the classic off color comedies and the truth that used to be and despise the emotional manipulation and threats used by communists and flat out race baiters and haters like yourself. How's that screaming racist card working at shutting people up now? Scream race now and people are going to start talking about the real RACE issues and baby it has nothing to do with slavery from 150 years ago.

I am a bell weather honey---first to feel and speak of a change in culture coming----------the pendeleum is changing directions--the time of say nothing of race and all whites must back down because of their race is ending-------the Middle class is waking up to who the real "racists" are and how they have been manipulated with lies and distortions over the years and that there are evil violent stupid uneducated people who own their own problems fully and that they must be told to stop blaming others for their own bad life decisions. Take responsibility for you own lives and decisions.

Last edited:
You need to understand how crucial it is for the democrats that all minorities NEED TO BELIEVE they are victims of America.
Right. And we all know the real victims are conservatives.

Do you normally use straw to build your arguments?
Listened to the RNC. The victim mentality was EVERYWHERE.

Are you trying to imply that the Republican's haven't been under attack?

Context mate.

Oh, I looked, read, and replied....You are now deflecting because you know I would shred your stance.
My stance? I’ve not made a stance here. I’m trying to understand the mentality of people who believe in this white genocide theory.

You didn't meet any black people in Pennsylvania?

No I did not live in places where they run things.
No I did not live where their constructs are the local culture.
No I did not live where they thrive.
No I did not live where their blue collar crime is the norms within the crime world.

No I did not engage in their ways of life.

So in effect..no.
Jesus! You must be from Susquehannock :stir:. I suppose you've never seen black people on TV either. :shock:

I never watched much t.v. I rarely turn it on. When I do I think i must be in africa.
LOL! :auiqs.jpg:

You need to understand how crucial it is for the democrats that all minorities NEED TO BELIEVE they are victims of America.

So I guess it’s not a straw man, is it.

Context mate.

My stance? I’ve not made a stance here. I’m trying to understand the mentality of people who believe in this white genocide theory.

Ok, You said you haven't taken a stance....So, what is your stance?

No, it is a strawman argument, unless you can show that he said that Republican's were victims....Instead that was you dishonestly trying to put words in his mouth.

No, it is a strawman argument, unless you can show that he said that Republican's were victims....Instead that was you dishonestly trying to put words in his mouth.

Republicans do see themselves as victims. Are you going to deny it?

BS.
Doctors and scientists themselves confirm race.
And as I said..
I'd rather be a racist than a race victim or be bred out.

False.

Melanin levels alter with climate. In the short time Europeans have been in America, skin tone has darkened for white Americans. Even more telling, blacks who have been here for generations have SIGNIFICANTLY lightened. There is one race - human.

Culture is another story - and black culture is fucked up.
Blacks who live here have lightened mostly because their ancestors have been interbreeding with whites. The same probably goes for "Europeans" who are darker now than previous generations.

Forum List

Back