Racial realities

Has Stormfront gone out of business?
It’s so rare we get to speak with openproud racists.
OavYQV2.gif

Sometimes there’s blowback for systematically abusing the human rights of people for centuries.

So what does that have to do with eliminating the white race? I’m supposed to believe that black people are going to murder every white person in the country?

So we deserve the atrocities you have planned?

Hitler said Jews deserved to be wiped out because they were bankers and engaged in usury.

But then, there is literally ZERO difference between democrats and Hitler - the DNC platform is essentially "Mein Kampf" with whites standing in for the Jews

You didn't meet any black people in Pennsylvania?

No I did not live in places where they run things.
No I did not live where their constructs are the local culture.
No I did not live where they thrive.
No I did not live where their blue collar crime is the norms within the crime world.

No I did not engage in their ways of life.

So in effect..no.
Jesus! You must be from Susquehannock :stir:. I suppose you've never seen black people on TV either. :shock:

The eradication of European Americans and the immediate butchering and over time eradication by crossbreeding with non Europeans..

im not a product of that, my wife is not a product of that...most Americans (nearly 100% of white Americans) are not and neither are my kids.
Stop right there! "Most Americans (nearly 100% of white Americans) are not" ...... "crossbred"? You seriously have no idea what you are saying. What is this ...... 'one drop of blood' bull shit?

The eradication of European Americans and the immediate butchering and over time eradication by crossbreeding with non Europeans..

im not a product of that, my wife is not a product of that...most Americans (nearly 100% of white Americans) are not and neither are my kids.
Stop right there! "Most Americans (nearly 100% of white Americans) are not" ...... "crossbred"? You seriously have no idea what you are saying. What is this ...... 'one drop of blood' bull shit?

This clown is a troll - a leftist trying to portray hated whites as a bunch of racists. No different than Jimmy Kimmel putting on a Big Nose and wrapping his arms around a pile of gold to slander Jews.

It smells like that leftist scum shithisspeedos.

You don't know---------South Africa following the end of Apartheid and the destruction of peace and laws in the country.
I do know. I've lived there.

Corrupt government who abused its white and black people stole lands and businesses and assets of whites and others while roving gangs of black thugs and criminals and communists/marxists, burned looted, rioted, raped and murdered everyone especially whites also claiming like the thugs in the US do now that the white victims deserved it for reparations.
The government was corrupt during Apartheid (white rule) and it is corrupt post-Apartheid (black rule). Communists have nothing to do with it.

democrats have a final solution to the white people problem, and fully intend to exercise it.
Fascinating. Still waiting to hear from you psychopaths what that plan is.

It was in the post - but you edited it out.

You are a communist, dishonest, evil, and stupid. It's your way.
Courses and workshops?

That’s the plan?

Okay.

The eradication of whites;

{

One of the founders of Black Lives Matter in Toronto says white people are “genetic defects” and should be “wiped out.”

Yusra Khogali has posted the controversial calls on her Facebook page, including another that says whites are “sub-human.”

“Whiteness is not humxness, in fact, white skin is sub-humxn,” she wrote. “All phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness.”

Khogali has garnered news coverage after BLM Toronto disrupted the Toronto Pride parade and engaged in heated confrontations with Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne. A year ago, she said: “Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today.”

}

democrats are just the NICEST people - like Nazis.. EXACTLY like Nazis.

Gotcha. Still waiting to hear what the plan is.

I didn't go to school in Pennsylvania and graduate and become a chef, by living amongst people who are not European American such as myself.

I didn't open a successful business by having the product that I'm qualified to make, be unpopular because of not living amongst my European American people.

I didn't get the money to start a business, by not being hired, a problem that would be caused by not living amongst my european American people.

I didn't get married and make kids by living around people that are irreconcilably different than myself.

I didn't make it to age 34, and counting..
By living in a place where I'd be hated or treated unfairly or be a target.

Welcome to racial reality.

What the fuck is this? did they not teach you english?

Makes my head hurt reading it

abdicate being part of the human race, not a humane group, they either do not follow the teachings of Jesus, or of science. who do they follow?

The racial reality is that there is no such thing as race, but racism is everywhere.

BS.
Doctors and scientists themselves confirm race.
And as I said..
I'd rather be a racist than a race victim or be bred out.
What the hell do you mean “bred out”?

My family bloodlines have only been in America for just over 100 years...
Nowhere near the length of American existence.
:)

"My family bloodlines have only been in America for just over 100 years..."

my mom traced our roots....

to the Mayflower!

others in the fam came in the 1650's....

my family was here at the beginning
built this country
built the first roads
built the first industries
fought in the revolution
the civil war
the indian wars
wwI
wwii
N korea
vietnam

YOU are an IGNORANT IMMIGRANT and I want YOU to stop telling people how to live....

before those of us who are REAL Americans decide to send YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!

What attracted do “I” have planned?

The Communist Chinese Party, the democrats.

I linked dozens of calls for genocide by academia. Your party intends genocide - fact.

So you think a bunch of academics are going to do what exactly?

They have used their power to brainwash several generations of students.

I didn't go to school in Pennsylvania and graduate and become a chef, by living amongst people who are not European American such as myself.

I didn't open a successful business by having the product that I'm qualified to make, be unpopular because of not living amongst my European American people.

I didn't get the money to start a business, by not being hired, a problem that would be caused by not living amongst my european American people.

I didn't get married and make kids by living around people that are irreconcilably different than myself.

I didn't make it to age 34, and counting..
By living in a place where I'd be hated or treated unfairly or be a target.

Welcome to racial reality.

What the fuck is this? did they not teach you english?

Makes my head hurt reading it

I do not think it is the grammar....but the message that is giving you migraines.

What attracted do “I” have planned?

The Communist Chinese Party, the democrats.

I linked dozens of calls for genocide by academia. Your party intends genocide - fact.

So you think a bunch of academics are going to do what exactly?

They're going to do what they have been doing now since the early '70s....And that is to monopolize the ideological bent in the professorial ranks, and then take outrageous sums of money from the parents of the kids attending to fill their heads with Marxist Bull Shit, and send them into the streets to riot, loot, and burn....

Has Stormfront gone out of business?
It’s so rare we get to speak with openproud racists.

Why? Have you not looked in the mirror? You should because you are.

Have you not figured out that BLM is a racist terrorist organization that ALL can see the true "colors' behind now and the future to which it offers as they burn, loot, rob, attack, extort, rape, and murder ?

Systemic attacks on others--- Here in america with affirmative action and other such programs, blacks are treated better than all other races despite committing the most crimes and scoring the lowest in both education and on iq tests.

Forum List

Back