Racial slurs thrown at Hershel Walker by democrats

Not American either. The one "black" prez we had was a total fraud

A Kenyan cocksucker with a man as first "lady"
Two fake kids as props
Descendant of confederate slaveowners and blacks accused of rounding up other tribes and selling them to the boats

Truth be told, obama's Kenyan ancestors grabbed yours, sold them to the boats who sold them to obama's white ancestors, who were then liberated by

White male republicans

And this my friends is the new face if the Republican Party.

You all should be so proud.

You masturbate thinking about all the women and children your ancestors murdered, don't ya.
I revel in the fact that your miserable because white people kicked your ass. And thats why you're so angry.

I LOVE THAT SHIT.

Post up some pics of your family members living in squalor on plots of land white men allowed them to have. That shit will make me smile!!!!

Better yet, lets talk about your warring tribes killing ONE ANOTHER before white people ever came into the equation!!

I revel in the fact that your miserable because white people kicked your ass. And thats why you're so angry.

I LOVE THAT SHIT.

Post up some pics of your family members living in squalor on plots of land white men allowed them to have. That shit will make me smile!!!!
You are a worthless piece of shit and I'm done with you.
ROT IN HELL, COLONIZER.

You are a worthless piece of shit and I'm done with you.
ROT IN HELL, COLONIZER.

So, according to you, only the ancestors of the very first humans who ever settled on a plot of land are legit, yes? The rest are "colonizers"?

I mean...wow. That's a tiny group, but okay. Also I think that tiny group would exclude a very lot of people who identify as "First Nations" don't you think?

White racists like you could not accept having a President who was not white.

Apparently the left has a problem with a potential black Republican Senator. I guess you avoided the point of the discussion which is the hypocritical left. Had some MAGA call Obama that, it would be MSM fodder for months.

You masturbate thinking about all the women and children your ancestors murdered, don't ya.

Ever notice which party was in control in areas where yours were treated the worst....

Of course not.

You still vote for them.

But but but not because you want a handout, right...

So, according to you, only the ancestors of the very first humans who ever settled on a plot of land are legit, yes? The rest are "colonizers"?

I mean...wow. That's a tiny group, but okay. Also I think that tiny group would exclude a very lot of people who identify as "First Nations" don't you think?
Before the white man arrived we were over 10,000,000. Not exactly a 'tiny group. By 1900 we were 300,000. You ancestors tried to eliminate our culture but failed. We are still here.

Forum List

Back