Racial slurs thrown at Hershel Walker by democrats

Nothing about the White Democrat who called Walker a 'house n*****"?

No?

The world is full of racist from both parties.

Also, it should be noted....Protester allegedly attacks Herschel Walker with racial slur, crashes press conference on Warnock evictions

You masturbate thinking about all the women and children your ancestors murdered, don't ya.

I don't. I think it was atrocious, especially the Indian Schools. Horrid. However, people taking land from other people is not exactly new, sadly. Not great, but not new.

Before the white man arrived we were over 10,000,000. Not exactly a 'tiny group. By 1900 we were 300,000. You ancestors tried to eliminate our culture but failed. We are still here.

Produce a census count to document that.

Many of the natives died from disease.

Many whites were savagely butchered for being there. Jamestown was just the first.

In the republican controlled areas, there was much less conflict, and much more native inclusion.

Before the white man arrived we were over 10,000,000. Not exactly a 'tiny group. By 1900 we were 300,000. You ancestors tried to eliminate our culture but failed. We are still here.

What I mean is: by your definition, only a tiny % of people on earth today are NOT "colonizers". People have always attempted to take land from other people. Your own people did it before we were here, yes? I mean come on.

That is regular human nastiness. Sometimes sprinkled in with the regular is "outstanding" human atrocity, like Catholics ripping children away from Indigenous parents and abusing them in Indian schools. That's worse than taking land. There's nothing in the Bible or Christianity to justify that.

Because football shows the intellectual advancement of the species.

Wow.

So according to you

All black football players are dumb?

Jon Goff is dumb, nevermind 3.5 GPA mechanical engineering degree from Vandy

Forum List

Back