Racial slurs thrown at Hershel Walker by democrats

Believe it or not, I’ve heard this before. I have long since forgiven (not forgotten) your ancestors and what they did. I do not nor will I ever forgive the current crop of colonizers who are STILL trying to eliminate our culture.
#MMIW
fuck you and your forgiveness.

So you believe that the entire GOP is racist?

Is that what you are saying?

Not all of them, but they do not have a great track record of voting for non-white people

And the DNC? Are they racist?

For sure. In some ways worse than the GOP

How can a sitting President of the Democrat party call black children roaches and you not utter a peep about it as being racist?

I think most anyone over the age of 65 or so is racist, though some have managed to overcome it

Half of his ancestors did, Obama is half white.

You are just like Elizabeth Warren, you are a racist because you focus on your ancestors but have no real idea who they even are.
I know more about my ancestors than you know about yours.

Believe it or not, I’ve heard this before. I have long since forgiven (not forgotten) your ancestors and what they did. I do not nor will I ever forgive the current crop of colonizers who are STILL trying to eliminate our culture.
#MMIW

I'm intrigued. Explain.

The Florida Gators still has a team?

Huh.

I guess I have not seen then in the top 10 in about 200 years or so, so I thought they just disbanded and left college football.

sure you. There has been some lean years for sure. Though I am not sure Sept of 2021 is 200 years ago, but it seems math has never been your thing.

Also, my first year as a Gator fan was 1979, they want 0-10-1 that year. I am not a fair weather fan, I stick by them through thick and thin

Democrats throw racial slurs at Hershel Walker while the DNC media ignored it.

Is anyone surprised?

This is all a stunt. He's nothing but a house n-----," the protester, who identified himself as Maceo Fletcher, yelled at Walker following the press conference according to a photographer covering the event for Zuma Press who wished to remain anonymous.

Multiple Walker campaign staffers confronted Fletcher as he was speaking with reporters on camera following the incident, asking him to repeat the slur he called the candidate.

Fletcher ignored them, as did many media members speaking with Fletcher, including CNN and CBS. Neither outlet asked about the slur despite the multiple witnesses who said they heard Fletcher.

Your article says it was a small group of protesters. Georgia has plenty of capable black politicians.. You are trying to stir up hate. Walker is a beloved football hero in Georgia.. He's unfit for political office.

Not all of them, but they do not have a great track record of voting for non-white people

For sure. In some ways worse than the GOP

I think most anyone over the age of 65 or so is racist, though some have managed to overcome it
So just because you don't vote for a black means you are racist? LOL.
Were those who voted for the white Newsom instead of Larry Elder racists in California?

Do you even know the percentage of blacks who vote democrat and lean Left?
About 99.9999% of them voted for Obama, was that racist?

Not American either. The one "black" prez we had was a total fraud

A Kenyan cocksucker with a man as first "lady"
Two fake kids as props
Descendant of confederate slaveowners and blacks accused of rounding up other tribes and selling them to the boats

Truth be told, obama's Kenyan ancestors grabbed yours, sold them to the boats who sold them to obama's white ancestors, who were then liberated by

White male republicans

Your ignorance is astonishing.

Your article says it was a small group of protesters. Georgia has plenty of capable black politicians.. You are trying to stir up hate. Walker is a beloved football hero in Georgia.. He's unfit for political office.
Let me guess, the only capable black politicians are democrats

Isn't that right.

So just because you don't vote for a black means you are racist? LOL.
Were those who voted for the white Newsom instead of Larry Elder racists in California?

Do you even know the percentage of blacks who vote democrat and lean Left?
About 99.9999% of them voted for Obama, was that racist?

Obama was the better candidate.

Isn't that right.

Ideally you want someone who is intelligent, honorable and decent whether they are Republican or Democrat.

Isn't that right.

No. There are capable black politicians on both sides, which is why I do not understand why they choose Walker. Truly all he has going for him is his time as a running back at UGA

No. There are capable black politicians on both sides, which is why I do not understand why they choose Walker. Truly all he has going for him is his time as a running back at UGA
How about Larry Elder in California?

Was he capable?

If not, who is who is black and a conservative?

Larry had a white woman democrat throw eggs at him while putting on a gorilla mask, another racist democrat.

Everything concerning race was heading in the right direction until Obama was elected. That man and his racist administration set race relations back 60+ years.
You guys need to get over having had a black president. Unfortunately you never will

Ideally you want someone who is intelligent, honorable and decent whether they are Republican or Democrat.
Not answering questions is the only hope for the democrat party

Forum List

Back