Racism at Fox News

sure they can, but this wasnt [sic] it...

Of course it was.
Of course it was.

DO NOT edit other people's posts.

I didn't. Mind your own business. And no, I don't want any PMs from you about it.

"Mind you own business" ?? With your history you said this?? :lmao:

I'll PM you when I decide to grace you with discretion. For the moment it's here for all to see. Your edit is in bold, liar. And you've been caught at this before.

Report him, Plasma.

Of course it was.
DO NOT edit other people's posts.

I didn't. Mind your own business. And no, I don't want any PMs from you about it.

I'll PM you when I decide to grace you with discretion. For the moment it's here for all to see. Your edit is in bold, liar. And you've been caught at this before.

Report him, Plasma.
i did...someone or he edited it.....

"Mind you own business" ?? With your history you said this??

No, I said "Mind your own business." But then, unlike you I actually know how to write in proper English.

I'll forgive you for misquoting me...this time.

Your ignorance is amusing, but you're too stupid to appreciate the jocularity.

Report him, Plasma.
i did...someone or he edited it.....

Yeah I see where you mean. That would be a moderator; if the liar himself had edited it (and he wouldn't because he's obtuse), we'd see an "edited by" line. It survives in two posts of mine where I quoted it.

And in spite of that the dishonest fuckbag will sit there wallowing in denial and try to pull everybody else in there with him.

Pathetic.

Are you still upset about being told what to do? You really need to work past this arrested development issue you've got going on.

What am I not surprised that, once again, the trolls have taken over and totally ignored the basis of the OP? A stupid, racist lefty makes a slur because a good man and woman have children who care that a baby has a home regardless of its race. And, the other lefties pile on to try to defend the ignorant remark.

Sigh.

Forum List

Back