Racism claims another black life

'You think you're white because you ride with that white boy': Bullied black Alabama girl, 9, commits suicide after classmates taunted her for having a white friend and told her to 'kill yourself' Alabama girl, 9, committed suicide after classmates taunted her for having white friend, family says | Daily Mail Online
So much hate....what would Martin say...
When i was nine I could barely tie my shoelaces. never mind being able to figure out how to create a noose and then create something to hold my weight and then hang myself. I can't fathom a 9 year old figuring out the logistics of hanging herself. Something is not right

Second

They said that she was being bullied the entire school year, with words such as 'kill yourself,' 'you think you're white because you ride with that white boy,' 'you ugly,' 'black b-tch,' 'just die',' she echoed.

The race of the bullies haven’t been disclosed

Now when have you ever known a black person being somehow involved in a murder or wickedness and them not show a pic or state their race ?

It rarely happens

But my guess is the person who said it was white and to be honest phrases like 'just die' "kill yourself" that cold evil kinda talk ? White people talk that death talk "Just fking kill yourself dude"

Black kids don't talk like that.

Black people don't commit suicide

Yes you will find individual cases, but as group ? Suicide is white thing.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What is irresponsible are your posts.
Pot to kettle...you're black.

Irresponsibility has been a trait of whites like you.

Coming from you that is a compliment.

Here we have another "jew" who is a racist and he dares to bitch about Farrakhan..

Your operational definition of racist is anyone who disagrees with you. Pathetic whiner you are.

What is irresponsible are your posts.

Here we have another "jew" who is a racist and he dares to bitch about Farrakhan..

Your operational definition of racist is anyone who disagrees with you. Pathetic whiner you are.

Nah, Adoph it is not.

You are such a stupid fuck. Gaslighting doesn't work here son. The only whiners are whites like you.

Do you think you'll ever start a thread or are you just going to troll forever?

Last edited:

Nah, Adoph it is not.

You are such a stupid fuck. Gaslighting doesn't work here son. The only whiners are whites like you.

I have started many threads. Language, language. LOL.

Nah, Adoph it is not.

I don't see any here.

Language is a tool and I used that tool to properly express my disdain for you, Adolph the jewish nazi.

Nah, Adoph it is not.

I don't see any here.

Language is a tool and I used that tool to properly express my disdain for you, Adolph the jewish nazi.

You have disdain for someone on a message board?

Learn to use the search function.

Forum List

Back