Racist asian democrat, George Takei....doubles down and attacks Thomas again...

thomastakei-532x600.jpg

Clown Thomas is nothing but a black sell out cronie that white people love to pat on the fuckin head.
upload_2015-7-3_19-40-24.jpeg

Luddly....thank you...not many racists would be so open about their anti black racism......good for you.....don't you have a kkk rally to attend......? Do you also burn crosses on the lawns of black Americans...?
You constantly amaze me with the stupidity of your posts. Criticizing Thomas for being a hypocrite and traitor to his race is not racist. It is not criticizing him because of his race; it is criticizing him for his actions.

Sorry...it is racist...he uses racist terms against a black American...as a democrat whose party is the home of racism you will try to hide that racism....can't have the "little" people realizing they belong to a racist party....can we?
No. It is not racist to criticize Thomas; to call him a hypocrite and a traitor to his race. It is not because of his race he is criticized. Why is it so hard for you to understand that racists attack because of race. M

I didn't set the standard... you racists did. Republicans/conservatives/tea party/libertarians disagree with obama over his left wing, anti American policies......and you said we were just against him because he was black, there fore we were racists.....you assholes attack Clarence Thomas therefore you are actual racists.......you actually belong to the racist party, the democrat party, the home of la raza, hispanic racists, George Takei, asian racists, the nation of islam, the naacp, the congressional black caucaus, and the racists of the black racist wing of the democrat party, al sharpton, jesse jackson, barak obama ( who sat in an actual racist church with his wife for 20 years, and had the rabidly racist pastor marry him and his wife and baptize his daughters...an actual racist) and then you have bill clinton, a violent rapist, whose friends and political mentors, and people he has honored with the highest awards this country has, are racists and segregationists...

So you belong to the racist democrat party and just criticized a black man.....you are a racis....right?
I am not a racist, you ignorant fuck. I judge people individually. Just abou every black person I know is a better person than you. If I were a racist, I would ignore your being an asshole and judge you a better person because of your skin color. To inbred pricks like you, any attempt to fight back against racism become racist itself in your addled brain. Most of the country shared racist views fifty plus years ago. Most democrats and most republicans have shredded those views, but the holdouts like you are firmly entrenched in the Republican Party, though at its fringes. They will seek your votes, but would prefer. you keep your fucking mouths shut. Some, like you are incapable of that.

Dude anyone that accuses anyone of being a race traitor is a fucking dimwitted racist and that nails you to a T

You constantly amaze me with the stupidity of your posts. Criticizing Thomas for being a hypocrite and traitor to his race is not racist. It is not criticizing him because of his race; it is criticizing him for his actions.

Sorry...it is racist...he uses racist terms against a black American...as a democrat whose party is the home of racism you will try to hide that racism....can't have the "little" people realizing they belong to a racist party....can we?
No. It is not racist to criticize Thomas; to call him a hypocrite and a traitor to his race. It is not because of his race he is criticized. Why is it so hard for you to understand that racists attack because of race. M

I didn't set the standard... you racists did. Republicans/conservatives/tea party/libertarians disagree with obama over his left wing, anti American policies......and you said we were just against him because he was black, there fore we were racists.....you assholes attack Clarence Thomas therefore you are actual racists.......you actually belong to the racist party, the democrat party, the home of la raza, hispanic racists, George Takei, asian racists, the nation of islam, the naacp, the congressional black caucaus, and the racists of the black racist wing of the democrat party, al sharpton, jesse jackson, barak obama ( who sat in an actual racist church with his wife for 20 years, and had the rabidly racist pastor marry him and his wife and baptize his daughters...an actual racist) and then you have bill clinton, a violent rapist, whose friends and political mentors, and people he has honored with the highest awards this country has, are racists and segregationists...

So you belong to the racist democrat party and just criticized a black man.....you are a racis....right?
I am not a racist, you ignorant fuck. I judge people individually. Just abou every black person I know is a better person than you. If I were a racist, I would ignore your being an asshole and judge you a better person because of your skin color. To inbred pricks like you, any attempt to fight back against racism become racist itself in your addled brain. Most of the country shared racist views fifty plus years ago. Most democrats and most republicans have shredded those views, but the holdouts like you are firmly entrenched in the Republican Party, though at its fringes. They will seek your votes, but would prefer. you keep your fucking mouths shut. Some, like you are incapable of that.

Dude anyone that accuses anyone of being a race traitor is a fucking dimwitted racist and that nails you to a T
Fuck you. Where the hell did you morons come from?

Forum List

Back