Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

Yes, she was in the wrong apartment, but how did that happen? She had to ignore the number on the apartment door right in front of her face, and the welcome mat under her feet, and the look of the hallway when she opened the door. The moment she opened the door, how could she not know it wasn't her home? Her story just is not in any way believable.

Some people aren't that alert, of course its believable.

If you think that the girl knowingly entered Mr. Jean's apartment on purpose, what was her motive? What interactions did she have with the man previous to this that would have driven her into a murderous rage?

The person texting and driving that kills someone did not do it on purpose. They are still going to get charged.

Possibly.

But I was answering a post of saying that Miss Amber's explanation that she entered the apartment in error was "not believable".

And of course it was "believable".

Whether its a valid defense under Texas law is a different question.

It really doesn't matter. Her ineptitude led to his death.
His poor choices led to his death.

Show your damn empty hands when a cop points a gun at you!

That idea is changing. It was illegal for her to go into his home and point a gun at him.

One does not have to obey an illegal order.

We learn at a very young age that "but it was an accident" don't make a difference. A man is dead for doing nothing but sitting on his couch and eating ice cream.
So all manslaughter cases should now be 1st degree murder?? What did this lady do to you to hate her so much? Be honest

She didn't catch a first degree charge.
Ok so we should get rid of all manslaughter charges and change to murder? Go ahead chicken shit you sound insane.. what did this great white female do to you?

Haha can’t answer it.. you know you sound insane when your called to the mat. Chicken shit haha

Not really, what you posted was just that stupid is all.

If you think that the girl knowingly entered Mr. Jean's apartment on purpose, what was her motive? What interactions did she have with the man previous to this that would have driven her into a murderous rage?

The person texting and driving that kills someone did not do it on purpose. They are still going to get charged.
Charged with WHAT?

Murder. I posted a link earlier .
Why do you hate her?

I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of actual direct self defense.

Has nothing to do with hate. It's why I am pro-life and against our stupid wars also.
Yes that’s why we have manslaughter charges.. so again why is she not equal to others that had no bad intention

Possibly.

But I was answering a post of saying that Miss Amber's explanation that she entered the apartment in error was "not believable".

That idea is changing. It was illegal for her to go into his home and point a gun at him.

Only if the victim is black

If ANYONE points a gun at me, I'm smart enough to consider the consequences of my every response.

Why do you think so little of the black population?

Possibly.

Or, what about his right to stand his ground? I wonder how this case would have went had he shot her.

Charged with WHAT?

Why do you hate her?

I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of actual direct self defense.

Has nothing to do with hate. It's why I am pro-life and against our stupid wars also.
Yes that’s why we have manslaughter charges.. so again why is she not equal to others that had no bad intention

Because dummy, when she drew her weapon she meant to kill Mr. Jean. You need to stop watching fox and read the details.

So all manslaughter cases should now be 1st degree murder?? What did this lady do to you to hate her so much? Be honest

She didn't catch a first degree charge.
Ok so we should get rid of all manslaughter charges and change to murder? Go ahead chicken shit you sound insane.. what did this great white female do to you?

Haha can’t answer it.. you know you sound insane when your called to the mat. Chicken shit haha

Not really, what you posted was just that stupid is all.

You said it not me

Charged with WHAT?

Why do you hate her?

She had every legal right to offer a plea bargain before the trial.

Charged with WHAT?

Why do you hate her?

She had every legal right to offer a plea bargain before the trial [/].
She didn’t do anything wrong. Why would she

Charged with WHAT?

Why do you hate her?

Shes white. The victim is black. But I'm betting you know that

Possibly.

Or, what about his right to stand his ground? I wonder how this case would have went had he shot her.

No charges. We have examples of that.

Charged with WHAT?

Why do you hate her?

Because dummy, when she drew her weapon she meant to kill Mr. Jean. You need to stop watching fox and read the details.
Huh so she knew him? Do you know why she pulled the trigger?? Lol you won’t answer it haha

Why do you hate her?

Your opinion here is not worth anything.

Anyone know where I can donate to her appeal defense? I hope they move the trial to Alabama

Why do you hate her?

Your opinion here is not worth anything.
Never gave you one she made a mistake just like we all do

Possibly.

If Mr. Jean had gone into her apartment guns blazing, and said "this is for the Gentle Giant Michael Brown" or "This is for Trayvon", he would have been hailed as a hero by the left. Mumia is considered virtually a demigod by the libs for slaughtering a police officer in cold blood and has even delivered commencement speeches for liberal colleges.

Possibly.

If Mr. Jean had gone into her apartment guns blazing, and said "this is for the Gentle Giant Michael Brown" or "This is for Trayvon", he would have been hailed as a hero by the left. Mumia is considered virtually a demigod by the libs for slaughtering a police officer in cold blood and has even delivered commencement speeches for liberal colleges.
Damn...is that ever a stupid post

Yes, she was in the wrong apartment, but how did that happen? She had to ignore the number on the apartment door right in front of her face, and the welcome mat under her feet, and the look of the hallway when she opened the door. The moment she opened the door, how could she not know it wasn't her home? Her story just is not in any way believable.

Possibly.

Why do leftists think blacks are too damn stupid to operate as normal folks would.
Wrong flavor ice cream?

Forum List

Back