Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

Exactly...and not even to mention that in Texas there is no such thing as second degree murder.

She was charged with murder....outrageous.

If you shoot a dude in the hart in his own home then that's murder. The prosecution asked her a good question on the stand. They asked (and I paraphrase here) "did you mean to kill the guy?) . Go head and Google the answer to that question. The dumb blond commited murder. She was convicted of murder. Justice was served. But, if you really care, feel free to donate to the Amber Gieger defense fund. Also, there is another lesson in all this. WATCH THE SHIT YOU TEXT! Those had allot to do with this woman being found guilty.
Lol SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS IN HER APARTMENT! We have a right to protect our self. This was a fluke accident.. why do you hate so much?

Yet she had the presence of mind to sext with one of her work buddy's just before shooting the guy? Perhaps if the stupid cow was t looking at her phone she would have found her house? She was justly charged, tried and convicted. In the end she gets to go back to setting her pal's. Mr. Jean won't be eating any ice cream in HIS house. She commits murder and was convicted of such. Deal with it.

Who do you hate more.....police officers or women?

Dumb folks in general. I tend to fear stupid bitches with guns more though.

If justice was given she wouldn't have been convicted of murder (or even charged with It) by a mostly Black jury.

If you shoot a dude in the hart in his own home then that's murder. The prosecution asked her a good question on the stand. They asked (and I paraphrase here) "did you mean to kill the guy?) . Go head and Google the answer to that question. The dumb blond commited murder. She was convicted of murder. Justice was served. But, if you really care, feel free to donate to the Amber Gieger defense fund. Also, there is another lesson in all this. WATCH THE SHIT YOU TEXT! Those had allot to do with this woman being found guilty.
Lol SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS IN HER APARTMENT! We have a right to protect our self. This was a fluke accident.. why do you hate so much?

Yet she had the presence of mind to sext with one of her work buddy's just before shooting the guy? Perhaps if the stupid cow was t looking at her phone she would have found her house? She was justly charged, tried and convicted. In the end she gets to go back to setting her pal's. Mr. Jean won't be eating any ice cream in HIS house. She commits murder and was convicted of such. Deal with it.

Who do you hate more.....police officers or women?

Dumb folks in general. I tend to fear stupid bitches with guns more though.

If justice was given she wouldn't have been convicted of murder (or even charged with It) by a mostly Black jury.

That's a cop out. No pun intended.

Possibly.

But I was answering a post of saying that Miss Amber's explanation that she entered the apartment in error was "not believable".

And of course it was "believable".

Whether its a valid defense under Texas law is a different question.

It really doesn't matter. Her ineptitude led to his death.
His poor choices led to his death.

Show your damn empty hands when a cop points a gun at you!

That idea is changing. It was illegal for her to go into his home and point a gun at him.

One does not have to obey an illegal order.

Or, what about his right to stand his ground? I wonder how this case would have went had he shot her.

If Mr. Jean had gone into her apartment guns blazing, and said "this is for the Gentle Giant Michael Brown" or "This is for Trayvon", he would have been hailed as a hero by the left. Mumia is considered virtually a demigod by the libs for slaughtering a police officer in cold blood and has even delivered commencement speeches for liberal colleges.

Pure emotion and has zero to do with the topic

Some people aren't that alert, of course its believable.

If you think that the girl knowingly entered Mr. Jean's apartment on purpose, what was her motive? What interactions did she have with the man previous to this that would have driven her into a murderous rage?

The person texting and driving that kills someone did not do it on purpose. They are still going to get charged.

Possibly.

But I was answering a post of saying that Miss Amber's explanation that she entered the apartment in error was "not believable".

Why do leftists think blacks are too damn stupid to operate as normal folks would.
Wrong flavor ice cream?
The dog ate my homework has never worked for them?

Ambers reaction to someone (incorrectly) being in her apartment cost an innocent man his life

Shoot first, ask questions later, has its consequences

Lol say it chicken shit
Fuck off, control freak!
Tell us what you think she was thinking..

You think she broke in to shoot a black man?

You can’t say it, because you sound INSANE
Most would just say...

OOPS....sorry, wrong apartment
But she had a gun
Seriously, most would after noticing the red mat, wrong number, door strangely unlocked, etc, etc..
But she didn't just have a gun,.. she had a hot sex date with Dave from work.. Greasy, sure, but damn, talk about washboard abs!
Wait! Who's this big black lug eating my ice cream, sitting on my sofa, watching my TV?! I don't have time for this! Blam Blam! You dead, honey!
Wait! I don't own a sofa?!

Last edited:
She got 10 years..pretty standard sentence for manslaughter...and shockingly low for Murder...i guess the jury had some sympathy for her. Hardly the howling mob of non-whites
convicting just because the defendant was white..and a cop.

Jury Sentences Amber Guyger To 10 Years In Prison

this feels like justice served to me. Best ending anyone could have hoped for. Kudos to the jury.

Lol say it chicken shit
Fuck off, control freak!

Most would just say...

But she had a gun
Seriously, most would after noticing the red mat, wrong number, door strangely unlocked, etc, etc..
But she didn't just have a gun,.. she had a hot sex date with Dave from work.. Greasy, sure, but damn, talk about washboard abs!
Wait! Who's this big black lug eating my ice cream, sitting on my sofa, watching my TV?! Blam Blam! You dead, honey!

Most would have asked simple questions

Who are you?
What are you doing here?

Instead, she shot first

Most cops make up a story......I thought I saw a gun
She didn’t even have that.....she just shot

Lol say it chicken shit
Fuck off, control freak!

Most would just say...

But she had a gun
Wait! Who's this big black lug eating my ice cream, sitting on my sofa, watching my TV?! Blam Blam! You dead, honey!

Who are you?
What are you doing here?

Instead, she shot first

I would not have shot him personally. But I'm a pretty big guy that can handle myself.

In this case, it was a chick.

Fuck off, control freak!

Most would just say...

But she had a gun

Who are you?
What are you doing here?

Instead, she shot first

I would not have shot him personally. But I'm a pretty big guy that can handle myself.

In this case, it was a chick.
So that makes it okay. All the little people get to shoot the big ones.

Lol say it chicken shit
Fuck off, control freak!

Most would just say...

But she had a gun

Who are you?
What are you doing here?

Instead, she shot first

Even that doesn't matter. She shot him. She gets to go to prison for 10 years. Maybe only a few depending on how parole and all that works.

Fuck off, control freak!

Most would just say...

But she had a gun

Who are you?
What are you doing here?

Instead, she shot first

Even that doesn't matter. She shot him. She gets to go to prison for 10 years. Maybe only a few depending on how parole and all that works.
10 years seems like a good sentence
5 years with good behavior

Most would just say...

But she had a gun

Who are you?
What are you doing here?

Instead, she shot first

I don't think the libs are going to be that pleased with that sentence as too short.

Although in reality, 5 years is a life sentence for a police officer. Probably get whacked within fairly quick order.

Most would just say...

But she had a gun

Who are you?
What are you doing here?

Instead, she shot first

I don't think the libs are going to be that pleased with that sentence as too short.

Although in reality, 5 years is a life sentence for a police officer. Probably get whacked within fairly quick order.
You watch too many movies

It is a woman’s prison. She will be fine.

Lol say it chicken shit
Fuck off, control freak!

Most would just say...

But she had a gun

Why do you come on here and make comments on the case without knowing the facts?

She did not realize she was not in her apartment until she had already shot him.

Lol say it chicken shit
Fuck off, control freak!

Most would just say...

But she had a gun

Why do you come on here and make comments on the case without knowing the facts?

She did not realize she was not in her apartment until she had already shot him.

Exactly

She failed to do rudimentary investigation before firing her weapon
Part of the reason she will spend ten years in jail

If you think that the girl knowingly entered Mr. Jean's apartment on purpose, what was her motive? What interactions did she have with the man previous to this that would have driven her into a murderous rage?

The person texting and driving that kills someone did not do it on purpose. They are still going to get charged.
Charged with WHAT?

Murder. I posted a link earlier .
Why do you hate her?

I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of actual direct self defense.

Has nothing to do with hate. It's why I am pro-life and against our stupid wars also.

That is what she thought she was doing....defending her life... in the circumstances it was perfectly reasonable for her to believe that.

The problem being juries like the morons on here do not understand the law on self defense...it is all about the perception of the defendant...did he or she have a reasonable belief that their life was in danger?

Instead the juries focus on what they would have done using hindsight.....newsflash....she did not have the benefit of hindsight.

In her mind she was in her apartment and she was confronted with an intruder....her first thought being he was burglar...thus her order let me see your hands...the black refused to listen to her and instead advanced on her...so she shot to defend her life. that is all there was to it.

But the jury allowed prosecutor to turn the case into one of a evil white racists cop shooting an unarmed black man.

Yes, she was in the wrong apartment, but how did that happen? She had to ignore the number on the apartment door right in front of her face, and the welcome mat under her feet, and the look of the hallway when she opened the door. The moment she opened the door, how could she not know it wasn't her home? Her story just is not in any way believable.

Possibly.

Why do leftists think blacks are too damn stupid to operate as normal folks would.
Exactly...that is the reality...ignorant blacks having an i.q. little above a german shepherd....thus they are constantly a problem ...all around the world no matter where they are....a bunch of parasites.

Forum List

Back