Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

Briefly, the small white police woman got off the elevator on the wrong floor (as have dozens of others) of her apartment building, walked into what she thought was her apartment after a 13 hour duty day and was confronted by a large black man who lived in that apartment. She was still in uniform. Believing she was in her apartment, she told the man to show his hands. He refused. He started moving toward her in the dark. She drew her service weapon and double-tapped him. He died shortly thereafter.

The judge is a large, belching, yawning, stretching black woman named Tammy Kemp. So far she has ignored a defense motion for mistrial since the DA defied a court order and gave the media an interview about the case, poisoning the jury pool. She has allowed a favorable picture of the victim to be placed in front of the jury. She has denied the defense expert testimony from police officers and experts in police shootings three times, not allowing the defense to defend their client. She's sure to get a conviction the way she's run this trial and sure to be overturned on appeal. It's obvious she wants to put this little white women in a prison at the mercy of her fellow-gigantic soul sisters. :eusa_eh:

Judge-Tammy-Kemp-via-LawCrime-Network.jpg

AP-Amber-Guyger-Trial-4.jpg

Judge blocks testimony that Dallas cop acted reasonably in shooting neighbor
BTW WillPower
the judge does a TERRIBLE disservice to the victim and family
by allowing errors that can cause a case to get thrown out on appeal due to technicality.

The only good this does is allow the INITIAL outrage
to be resolved and vindicated by playing the way that side needs to hear it to
feel they are seeing justice.

After that blows over, whatever was overreaching should still be corrected
after the fact, so there can be true justice and fairness.

This lopsided approach at least allows the initial steam to blow over.
I would argue to change the murder charge to reckless homicide
plus set up meaningful restitution that the victim's family and community
agree are commensurate with the wrongful death and loss of Botham Jean

I didn’t ask you who she was texting.. answer the question

We learn at a very young age that "but it was an accident" don't make a difference. A man is dead for doing nothing but sitting on his couch and eating ice cream.
So all manslaughter cases should now be 1st degree murder?? What did this lady do to you to hate her so much? Be honest

She didn't catch a first degree charge.
Ok so we should get rid of all manslaughter charges and change to murder? Go ahead chicken shit you sound insane.. what did this great white female do to you?

Haha can’t answer it.. you know you sound insane when your called to the mat. Chicken shit haha

THIS is what motivated this trial. 1:20 and beyond shows why this needs to be thrown out.

"This verdict is for Trayvon Martin, for Michael Brown, for ...."

See, you fell for it. You let some race pimp hull your strings. That man is a pig. This had nothing to do with race. That man was also not a member of the jury that convicted Gieger.

He's introduced as Jean's family attorney. Not a pig. The rest of the clip provides the context. The community is celebrating the verdict and hoping this third conviction finally changes the way the police and courts there normally handle such situations.

I always thought a motive is paramount in a murder conviction....guess not in this case...it should at least give her grounds for appeal....she may be an idiot that should have never got a badge but murder?...i don't know about that...this feels bad...

I always thought a motive is paramount in a murder conviction....guess not in this case...it should at least give her grounds for appeal....she may be an idiot that should have never got a badge but murder?...i don't know about that...this feels bad...
There are probably very few cases in which Ooops! is an adequate defense.

I agree but murder?...they skipped right over manslaughter...

If you think that the girl knowingly entered Mr. Jean's apartment on purpose, what was her motive?
Why would anyone presume that? Nothing burger. Served up yet again!
What interactions did she have with the man previous to this that would have driven her into a murderous rage?
Murderous rage unnecessary thus irrelevant. Reduced to fishing with crap for bait.

Isnt it a violation to knowingly create another thread on this news story just to get your sarcasm in the OP?

This thread needs to be MERGED

If they were in my apartment sure. But he wasn't. She was in his.
Which was proven to be a mistake.. are you reading the story?

Yes, she was in the wrong apartment, but how did that happen? She had to ignore the number on the apartment door right in front of her face, and the welcome mat under her feet, and the look of the hallway when she opened the door. The moment she opened the door, how could she not know it wasn't her home? Her story just is not in any way believable.

Some people aren't that alert, of course its believable.

If you think that the girl knowingly entered Mr. Jean's apartment on purpose, what was her motive? What interactions did she have with the man previous to this that would have driven her into a murderous rage?

The person texting and driving that kills someone did not do it on purpose. They are still going to get charged.
Charged with WHAT?

Murder. I posted a link earlier .

"According to the Texas Penal Code, if a defendant convicted of first-degree murder can prove in the punishment phase they caused the death under the " immediate influence of sudden passion arising from an adequate cause," the offense would be reduced to a second-degree felony. If the jury accepts that Guyger's actions were taken in the heat of the moment, it could reduce the sentencing range to two to 20 years in prison."

Amber Guyger sentencing: Jurors can weigh "sudden passion" defense that could lessen sentence - CBS News

Yes she interned to kill someone in her apartment.. wouldn’t you?

Yes, she was in the wrong apartment, but how did that happen? She had to ignore the number on the apartment door right in front of her face, and the welcome mat under her feet, and the look of the hallway when she opened the door. The moment she opened the door, how could she not know it wasn't her home? Her story just is not in any way believable.
Many have testified they do the same thing.. again are reading the story?

If you think that the girl knowingly entered Mr. Jean's apartment on purpose, what was her motive? What interactions did she have with the man previous to this that would have driven her into a murderous rage?

The person texting and driving that kills someone did not do it on purpose. They are still going to get charged.

Possibly.

But I was answering a post of saying that Miss Amber's explanation that she entered the apartment in error was "not believable".

And of course it was "believable".

Whether its a valid defense under Texas law is a different question.

She is proof that it's not.
It's not a valid defense. Just clarifying. Of course entering a wrong apartment is believable.

Yes who’s saying she shouldn’t be charged with something?

My earlier post had a link where you will be charged with murder.

I then noted that there very will likely be a plea bargain down then. Same could have been done here but the system was so sure that she would be found not guilty that they decided to go to trial.

Bad choice.

Possibly.

But I was answering a post of saying that Miss Amber's explanation that she entered the apartment in error was "not believable".

It really doesn't matter. Her ineptitude led to his death.

Charged with WHAT?

Why do you hate her?

"According to the Texas Penal Code, if a defendant convicted of first-degree murder can prove in the punishment phase they caused the death under the " immediate influence of sudden passion arising from an adequate cause," the offense would be reduced to a second-degree felony. If the jury accepts that Guyger's actions were taken in the heat of the moment, it could reduce the sentencing range to two to 20 years in prison."

Amber Guyger sentencing: Jurors can weigh "sudden passion" defense that could lessen sentence - CBS News
Interesting thank you...

Isnt it a violation to knowingly create another thread on this news story just to get your sarcasm in the OP?

This thread needs to be MERGED
Suck a dick you whining ass little bitch....

This obviously triggered you because this is EXACTLY how you see this case, so fuck what you yapping about..

Yes who’s saying she shouldn’t be charged with something?

My earlier post had a link where you will be charged with murder.

I then noted that there very will likely be a plea bargain down then. Same could have been done here but the system was so sure that she would be found not guilty that they decided to go to trial.

Bad choice.
Why do you hate her so much?

Possibly.

So it should be manslaughter.. why do you hate her so much? Is she not equal?

Charged with WHAT?

Why do you hate her?

I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of actual direct self defense.

Has nothing to do with hate. It's why I am pro-life and against our stupid wars also.

Possibly.

His poor choices led to his death.

Show your damn empty hands when a cop points a gun at you!

Why do leftists think blacks are too damn stupid to operate as normal folks would.

Forum List

Back